Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by JCB1977 »

chubby wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:20 am
bigronny wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:55 pm You guys are so fucking stupid he shook his hand thinking in his head I'm gonna kill this motherfucker tomorrow not knowing this nutcase had a gun then he got shot and killed he under estimated this kid now the kid will die
Cali never killed anyone in his life. Heard he never even held a gun.
Are you 100% positive on that? I know he was a boss that stayed away from violence but it is part of the occupational hazard, no?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

holy shit.... 122 pages.... so ik this possible already came up felice while saying cali was out of favor also said gene gotti was looming for a position i belibe he said..
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Which murders could Cali have even carried out? He was 20 in 1985 and aren't all the Gotti murders known and who the shooters where because of informants? Don't think there's been many Gambino murders since then unless you think it could be something we don't know of, seems more than unlikely though in this day and age.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Camo wrote:Which murders could Cali have even carried out? He was 20 in 1985 and aren't all the Gotti murders known and who the shooters where because of informants? Don't think there's been many Gambino murders since then unless you think it could be something we don't know of, seems more than unlikely though in this day and age.
It's a myth that all made members need to commit murder. The numbers show this too. Cali was a typical example of someone showing intelligence and business acumen and was recruited for that reason, and possibly his family connections were to his advantage as well.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

I watched it and didn’t think he looked like a nut job, he was calm and collected, I think eveyone needs to wait until we hear about an actual motive from the police, not guess work from newspaper article
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Any news about the funeral?
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

He reminds me of Joran van der Sloot, the killer of Natalie Holloway. Also a nutjob, but a lot smarter than he looks.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

John W wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:00 pm I watched it and didn’t think he looked like a nut job, he was calm and collected, I think eveyone needs to wait until we hear about an actual motive from the police, not guess work from newspaper article
Could be that he is just playing on "hey im insane card"
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

"Don't you think we could have gotten some other space cadet to hit Frank Cali? Cheaper too! 50 bucks"
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

https://nypost.com/2019/03/18/suspected ... -his-hand/

The suspect in the slaying of mob boss Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali showed reporters the words “United We Stand MAGA Forever” written on his hand Monday afternoon.

Anthony Comello, 24, held up his left palm during a court appearance in New Jersey, prompting a court officer to ask what he was doing.

“Why? I’m handcuffed,” Comello responded.

The words appeared to have been written with a ballpoint pen.

Comello also agreed to waive extradition to New York City and told the judge he understood his Miranda rights during the hearing in the Ocean County Courthouse in Toms River.

He answered “Yes, sir,” each time the judge asked him questions.

Comello, a construction worker, is charged with gunning down Cali, head of the Gambino crime family, outside Cali’s Staten Island home Wednesday night.

Investigators suspect the slaying was revenge for Cali barring his niece from dating Comello, law enforcement sources have said.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Anyway I want to remember to all of you that Calì relatives read this forum. We are talking about a man, a family and kids who will grow up without a father.

Please use respect
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

I didnt realize he had a kid that young until I saw a picture of them. No kid should watch his father die.