Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by B. »

Once a guy starts saying he was proposed for membership three times and "sat down with bosses" yet was never even on record as an associate, you know he's about two interviews away from claiming he was secretly made.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Lol
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

even without hootie jc and mikali get more views and subscibers than hooties channel lol. so hootie now can never claim that all those views they had was because of him
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

B. wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:07 pm Once a guy starts saying he was proposed for membership three times and "sat down with bosses" yet was never even on record as an associate, you know he's about two interviews away from claiming he was secretly made.
:lol: :lol:
Yeah that's where Hootie lost me. He said he was never on record with anyone yet was proposed 3 times, also never mentions by who
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

For those wondering what Hootie is up to, here is his new channel "Hootie's Social Club"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtF9CG ... A/featured

He has some videos of himself getting the vaccine, etc.

Something must have happened/falling out, Hootie and Staxx seemed very very close and now a little goodbye from Hootie in that video message and then nothing else. I dont think Staxx has said anything about it really, his channel has really gone off the handle in my opinion in terms of interesting content and quality.. all over the place no interesting stuff and it just seems even more half assed than before. That interview with Nick Christophers was absolutely atrocious, the one with calabrese could have been soo much better. When Pennisi passed when Hooties name came up..without hesitation...something went down. I also caught that piece when he was a bit loudmouthed with John, correcting him.

IDK what happened to Luisi either.. he hasnt been posting. Hes ok but ive grown tired of the whole I was running Boston I took over things on the street,etc there was some hints that he might have had a falling out with his dad or they werent on the best of terms before his murder
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Unbelievable, just when we all were laughing at Staxx "production" we know have Hootie shooting solo exclusively with his 3 year outdated Iphone. Embarrassing. I just suffered thru a few of his videos. He mentioned that Staxx wanted to go on his own, but that he'd still be on the JC and Hootie show (yet all links to them are deleted). The first episode of what he keeps calling his new "platform" was some stripper or prostitute with terrible english. A terrible, boring and pointless interview. I honestly think Hootie has served his purpose and should just ride off into the cooperator sunset. I will say, he did finally meet his match, she wouldn't let him get in a word. Sad I was one of the 49 viewers of this gripping new "platform"
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

I think what happens hootie and John pennesi had a fall out and because staxx jc and mikali still kept in contact with JP hootie took offence and ended his friendship with all 3
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Hootie is so desperate for attention. Jc and mkali, luisi its all a disaster. Mba and the buttonman is the shortest running podcast out of all of them and its the most efficient. Pennisi is the only one that didnt sell any dope. You got involved that shit it does something to you.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:47 am Hootie is so desperate for attention. Jc and mkali, luisi its all a disaster. Mba and the buttonman is the shortest running podcast out of all of them and its the most efficient. Pennisi is the only one that didnt sell any dope. You got involved that shit it does something to you.
Nah, the others just arnt organized, nor do they REALLY have anything to say, beyond rehashing a criminal career that's already tainted by their own cooperation. Theres really no where to go with it long term.

A podcast is supposed to be like, a radio show with video. These guys are limited by their own topics. Imagine Mike Tysons pod, and all he talk about is his old fights, and the only people he talks TO are like, ex washed up fighters. How long would you watch that?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I dont even think the ex- weed guys have the good sense to interview weed people ....
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Wtf is the Las Vegas commission tour? I saw it on staxx page. Seems like disaster of a video. Guy knows nothing about lcn, has no clue how to ask questions, and all around shitty host. Maybe he should stick to the producing?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Yeah his production was also never impressive, although in comparison to Hootie's new "platform" is def is on a higher level of production. Glad to see some of these morons disappear, I hope Alite is next.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Kind of feel bad for Hootie... I wonder what he did with all the money he made from selling drugs
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:08 pm Kind of feel bad for Hootie... I wonder what he did with all the money he made from selling drugs
Probably buying more drugs
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Dave65827 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:09 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:08 pm Kind of feel bad for Hootie... I wonder what he did with all the money he made from selling drugs
Probably buying more drugs
😂😂😂 I bet he kind of feels bad about himself, making 10K+ at a young age & now he’s working at FedEx, probably feels like a chump.