Philadelphia's Boston Crew

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Philadelphia's Boston Crew

Post by Tonyd621 »

Chris Christie wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:09 am Spoke to a source re. Luisi:

1 Only Tanso and an individual who manages an auto body shop in Revere speak to him. So what I speculated about any ongoing connections was a swing and a miss.
2 In their opinion, if anyone encountered Luisi in person they would "smack him around."
3 People always held the opinion that he was a "jerk off." (This jives with Previte's opinion on him back in the 90's.)

Re. Paulie Pep

1 Paul and Dave murdered someone after Luisi flipped and they got arrested.
2 Paul absconded to an Indian reservation in Arizona where he stayed for 2 or 3 years before returning.
3 Upon his return he was avoided because there was speculation that he "either flipped, lost his mind or both."
4 Source believes when he returned he served 9 months for gun charge in Ft Devens.
5 While inside he was accused of being an informant in the state murder case which wasn't true.
6 Upon release no one would deal with him, his cousin who "survived '99" told him no one wants to talk to him.
7 Paul Pep then went to the Fl panhandle for 5 years.
8 At some point he and Luisi reconnected.
9 Source stated it needs to be understood that Paul is "just a lone wolf"
So Paul P was and possibly still is a stand up guy? But when he took off to the indian reservation that spooked everybody and that has followed him ever since?
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Hold off on internalizing it. I got some of the info wrong. My track record has been off lately, chuck it off to being insanely busy.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Chris Christie wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:55 am Hold off on internalizing it. I got some of the info wrong. My track record has been off lately, chuck it off to being insanely busy.
First Capeci, and now you. That must mean I'm next...
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

B. wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:21 pm
Chris Christie wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:55 am Hold off on internalizing it. I got some of the info wrong. My track record has been off lately, chuck it off to being insanely busy.
Next thread idea: "Maybe there actually IS an Atlanta Crime Family"
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

chin_gigante wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:27 pm
B. wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:21 pm
Next thread idea: "Maybe there actually IS an Atlanta Crime Family"
It's their organization. :D
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:07 am
Chris Christie wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:09 am Spoke to a source re. Luisi:

1 Only Tanso and an individual who manages an auto body shop in Revere speak to him. So what I speculated about any ongoing connections was a swing and a miss.
2 In their opinion, if anyone encountered Luisi in person they would "smack him around."
3 People always held the opinion that he was a "jerk off." (This jives with Previte's opinion on him back in the 90's.)

Re. Paulie Pep

1 Paul and Dave murdered someone after Luisi flipped and they got arrested.
2 Paul absconded to an Indian reservation in Arizona where he stayed for 2 or 3 years before returning.
3 Upon his return he was avoided because there was speculation that he "either flipped, lost his mind or both."
4 Source believes when he returned he served 9 months for gun charge in Ft Devens.
5 While inside he was accused of being an informant in the state murder case which wasn't true.
6 Upon release no one would deal with him, his cousin who "survived '99" told him no one wants to talk to him.
7 Paul Pep then went to the Fl panhandle for 5 years.
8 At some point he and Luisi reconnected.
9 Source stated it needs to be understood that Paul is "just a lone wolf"
So Paul P was and possibly still is a stand up guy? But when he took off to the indian reservation that spooked everybody and that has followed him ever since?
from what understand Luisi is the only one in that crew who cooperated ,
i think CC confused the pauls , i beleive 2-9 actually refer to Paul Tanso is the one who to the indian reservation etc etc

The pepicelli brothers Paul and Dave were involded a arguement over a traffic dispute and a gun battle insued and they shot A guy, i beleive it was in 1999 right after when Luisi was indicted ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo