Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

yatescj7781
Straightened out

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by yatescj7781 »

monarch wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:24 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:35 pm @DSchratwieser
.@FOX29philly Fellas stop speculating Anthony Nicodemo is right where he's supposed to be state prison Coal Twp.Check inmate locator.#fox29”

His opening line intrigues. Does anyone think he reads this forum? (Maybe BB?)

(We should probably drop the ‘mayo face’ if we think he might)
I think he was talking directly to the people replying to his tweets, like this one and this one.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if he read both forums.
Mayo Face is being a complete jerk on twitter. I asked him the identity, he high handed me saying we don't "float" names of informants without them being able to comment. I told him thanks anyways, I found out on my own, he replies Good for You, then he says maybe You should come on Mob Talk. I said it's Anthony Persiano and he was silent. I don't think he knew and was mad that the forums knew before him.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

.@FOX29philly Fellas stop speculating Anthony Nicodemo is right where he's supposed to be state prison Coal Twp.Check inmate locator.#fox29”

I think he was talking directly to the people replying to his tweets, like this one and this one.

Ah. Cheers appreciated. I’m not on twitter and only have a vague understanding of it. Didn’t know you could reply to it.

Servidio is beyond stupid. If you go into the drug game do a few large deals, and get out. You start doing retail or live in that world and it’s a matter of time. May as well been on a street corner wearing a red do rag. Fucking moron.

@yates: disappointing Mayo’s a dick. You’d think as a journalist he might ask questions like how you know and develop sources instead of sulking like he never got asked to the school dance.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:12 pm

Ah. Cheers appreciated. I’m not on twitter and only have a vague understanding of it. Didn’t know you could reply to it.

Servidio is beyond stupid. If you go into the drug game do a few large deals, and get out. You start doing retail or live in that world and it’s a matter of time. May as well been on a street corner wearing a red do rag. Fucking moron.

@yates: disappointing Mayo’s a dick. You’d think as a journalist he might ask questions like how you know and develop sources instead of sulking like he never got asked to the school dance.
Mayo is definitely on this forum or BB. He is going to come out like he knew all along, but if he knew who the rat was he would've came out with a Breaking News story about it. Funny thing, I asked him if it was that "Made Philly Guy" him and GA had in their Mob Talk segment where they altered his voice and blacked out his face. He almost blew his top.I think I am about to tell him I don't want to be on Mob Talk, I'd rather host it since my forum sources are better than his and GA's combined. Who was Anastasia's last street source? John Alite?
Curiosity
On Record

Post by Curiosity »

Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:40 pm I wonder if Piccolo was also approached by Nicky Jr?
I'm pretty sure around the time of the FirstPlus case that Scarfo Jr and Piccolo were close/working together. They are cousins.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

Anthony Persiano appeal on the first degree murder charge of Anthony Cavalieri in August of 91. Must have reduced it to 3rd degree murder at some point...........................http://caselaw.findlaw.com/pa-supreme-c ... 40640.html
Curiosity
On Record

Post by Curiosity »

B. wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:51 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:05 am http://gangsterreport.com/the-listening ... nt-abound/

Piccolo has a few low level shoplifting arrests in the AC area it appears that I found out. Piccolo was also once married to a Grande, wonder if Dom will end up getting picked up in this investigation.
Piccolo's sister was married to Wayne Grande, but she disowned him when Grande flipped and set-up/cooperated against Piccolo in a drug case. Sam Piccolo is the maternal uncle of Dom Grande by blood, so would make sense if they are associated on the street. Piccolo and his sister are directly related to the more well-known Piccolos from the old days, their grandfather being another brother of Nick/Joe/Mike I believe.

A guy on the Real Deal circa 2006-2008 claimed that Sammy Piccolo, who was virtually unheard of online, was a made member and had some other interesting info about his activities that couldn't be confirmed at the time, but now looks like it may have been true -- who knows.

Will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Grande could very well be that young captain, given that Merlino took him to NYC to meet ranking Genovese members, Grande's relation to the Mazzones, and of course if he did participate in that hit a few years ago that is always helpful for getting credibility in Philly.
I believe Sam and Rita Piccolo's grandfather/father (not sure which one) was a brother of Nick, Joe, and Mike Piccolo's father Domenic.
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

yatescj7781 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:59 pm
Stroccos wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:01 pm
TJ wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:58 pm I don’t think scoops is either...
About a zero chance scoops is selling heroin pills lol
I'm not saying Scoops was selling them. "Individual one" is CS1's captain. "Individual 2" is Servidio's captain. Even though Servidio is living in South Jersey he used to be part of the crew in North Jersey. The Philly admin has specifically told him not involve himself with anything in A.C.
Isnt Mikey Lance the capo of AC along with South Philly.. Pretty sure Nicodemo and baby Dom were in that crew I remember about a decade ago they got busted running a bookmaking operation out of the Borgata or one of those hotels but Lance avoided getting charged
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

maninblack wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:48 pm
I'm not saying Scoops was selling them. "Individual one" is CS1's captain. "Individual 2" is Servidio's captain. Even though Servidio is living in South Jersey he used to be part of the crew in North Jersey. The Philly admin has specifically told him not involve himself with anything in A.C.
Isnt Mikey Lance the capo of AC along with South Philly.. Pretty sure Nicodemo and baby Dom were in that crew I remember about a decade ago they got busted running a bookmaking operation out of the Borgata or one of those hotels but Lance avoided getting charged
You could be right about that. Scott did say he was transferred from the north jersey crew to another crew.
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:18 am
maninblack wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:48 pm
You could be right about that. Scott did say he was transferred from the north jersey crew to another crew.
Also its no secret the past couple years the Feds have had a hard on for Mikey Lance since hes never been indicted on anything and they think he was involved in a couple unsolved hits and also Dom they think was the shooter with Nicodemo in the Depietro hit. So maybe this snitch got transferred to their crew cause the feds wanted tapes on the 2 of them and Dom was "the kid" he was referring to as his captain. Just speculating, but it would make sense
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

So you think after Tony nicks was arrested the crew was split between baby Dom #1 and Mikey Lance #2 and Servidio was transferred into Mikey Lance crew while persiano was in grandes crew? Plausible.
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:43 am So you think after Tony nicks was arrested the crew was split between baby Dom #1 and Mikey Lance #2 and Servidio was transferred into Mikey Lance crew while persiano was in grandes crew? Plausible.
I think Lance got a bump and Dom took over as Captain of his crew
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

maninblack wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:52 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:43 am So you think after Tony nicks was arrested the crew was split between baby Dom #1 and Mikey Lance #2 and Servidio was transferred into Mikey Lance crew while persiano was in grandes crew? Plausible.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:13 am
If so, who is Servidio's capo then?
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:14 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:13 am
If so, who is Servidio's capo then?
if its North Jersey I would say Fazzini or Scoops but I dont see it, I think more likely its gotta be Dom or Anthony Accardo. Theres tons of articles over the past couple years from 2015-2017 you can pull up that talk about how the fbi has "launched a major probe" against the Philly Mob and is aggresively pursusing Mikey Lance specifically and that crew of the family. And we know they still want Dom too from the Depietro thing and maybe are trying to work their way up the latter from Servidio to Dom or up to Lance. The only other option it could be is a South Jersey capo but I doubt it
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

I dint think individual 1 was named a captain in the paperwork, i could be wrong, ind 2 was..but the numbers confused me at times haha, but im pretty sure ind 1 wasnt named a captain the in paperwork, what i meant when i said 'i dont think scoops is either'