Gangland news 25th jan 2018

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: Gangland news 25th jan 2018

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:54 pm
UTC wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:40 pm Scootch, and if you think saying you live in a middle class town is pretentious, you must be under some newspaper over a grate.
No, Scootch isn’t saying that at all.

He was saying if you shit on somebody who lives in a 650k home, you’re a pretentious asshole.
But he was actually nice about it and asked that that’s not what you meant. By responding with the above, you answered the question.
Sonny hit the bullseye if you ask me. There's not a single word I would add to it.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

I guess what us highfalutin' middle classers would see as a 9th ward New Orleans dump was somebody's dream house.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

don-shunter wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:31 pm How can anybody know how much a gangster is worth? Even law enforcement can't put an accurate amount on some of these guys. I remember that magazine that had Tony Salerno as number one on a list of 100 wealthiest gangsters as if these guys file tax returns lol. The wealthiest gangsters are the ones with big businesses like construction and trucking etc and they have had a hold on these businesses for decades.
Exactly. Net worth estimates are completely WAY exaggerated inaccurate nonsense and bullshit for almost all gangsters. There is a HUGE difference between GROSS and NET. There are many people receiving money in many different ways. Plus that, when the guy dies, other people take it over in the Mob. It's not like his family inherits a lot of it. In addition, the gangster ENDS UP giving most all of what he actually RETAINED for HIMSELF to Lawyers and the Government or blows it on gambling and mistresses.
The biggest exaggerated bullshit was about Al Capone. His empre GROSSED $100,000 million in 1929 but he actually NETTED FOR HIMSELF somewhere around $5 million according to the Government in their tax evasion case against him. I believe they actually had ledgers if memory serves me correctly.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".