Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by CabriniGreen »

It's arguably as big a revelation as anything I've seen all year......after all, how could the Buffalo mob have ties to a governor if there is no Buffalo mob. And this came from the Buffalo FBI at that....
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:29 pm
CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:08 am Very interesting.....

So the Musitanos are under Buffalo?

Also did the FBI really say the NY Governor has mob ties?
I get it that everyone was talking about the Cali murder, but I’m suprised this didn’t generate more discussion. A former law enforcement officer posted FBI intelligence that a former NY Governor had ties to the Buffalo crime family and one of the N.Y. 5 families. That is not big news? Not to mention how the intelligence connect the Musitano’s to Buffalo?

Cabrini, like you, I think that is interesting.
most people don't care about buffalo Cleveland Pittsburgh etc etc , imagine if a 5 familes mob boss was connected to a gov lol
but its a kind of a Yawn he didn't even tell us which governor
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:07 am
NickleCity wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:29 pm
CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:08 am Very interesting.....

I get it that everyone was talking about the Cali murder, but I’m suprised this didn’t generate more discussion. A former law enforcement officer posted FBI intelligence that a former NY Governor had ties to the Buffalo crime family and one of the N.Y. 5 families. That is not big news? Not to mention how the intelligence connect the Musitano’s to Buffalo?

Cabrini, like you, I think that is interesting.
most people don't care about buffalo Cleveland Pittsburgh etc etc , imagine if a 5 familes mob boss was connected to a gov lol
but its a kind of a Yawn he didn't even tell us which governor
Sad but true. If it didn't happen in a big city, then it didn't happen. However, for those of us that lived thru it, it happened!
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:44 pm @NickelCity

I noticed it right away...... But the Cali thing was so huge... It sucked up everyone's attention......

It's why these frustrate me so much......it's like they completely skip over the info for the opportunity to troll....
There are so many damn trolls and losers on these forums, its sad that they interfere with the relevant, interesting information.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

In the chart Antimafia posted from Manning, it shows a lawyer named Edward L Smith connected to Joe Albano who is said to have ties to the former NY governor. I find it interesting that the Dolce Panepinto Lawfirm (Marc Panepinto's firm) indicates an Edward L. Smith joined their firm in 2003. I don't know if this is the lawyer mentioned in the chart or his son. (My guess, his son.) Anyway, according to an intelligence chart given Manning circa 2005 Donald "the Turtle" Panepinto was consigliere for the Todaro family around that time. We know Marc (Don's son) was a state senator and well connected in Albany. Previously Marc had be very well connected to the Coia's at LIUNA International. Marc sister Dana Panepinto married Joseph E. Todaro III (Big Joe Jr.'s son) in 1993. That is a lot interesting connections.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Philly Soldier Frank Narducci Jr. once did a real estate deal with Donald Trump. Now that Trump is President Philly has ties to the President of the United States. LCNs ties to the highest levels of government don't stop there. Rudy Giuliani's uncle and cousin were once Gambino Associates and Giuliani is now President Trumps lawyer and a top advisor. So obviously the Gambinos also have close ties to the President. Maybe that is real reason Frank Cali got whacked? :shock: He knew too much so the government gave him the crazy lone gunman treatment. :o

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 am Philly Soldier Frank Narducci Jr. once did a real estate deal with Donald Trump. Now that Trump is President Philly has ties to the President of the United States. LCNs ties to the highest levels of government don't stop there. Rudy Giuliani's uncle and cousin were once Gambino Associates and Giuliani is now President Trumps lawyer and a top advisor. So obviously the Gambinos also have close ties to the President. Maybe that is real reason Frank Cali got whacked? :shock: He knew too much so the government gave him the crazy lone gunman treatment. :o

I'm just now realizing how deep these connections go. Jesse Ventura knew Dino Bravo from their time in the WWF. Dino Bravo was a Montreal mob associate and his uncle was a Bonanno Capo. Jesse Ventura went on to become the governor of Minnesota so obviously Montreal and the Bonannos had connections to the governor of Minnesota. :o Ventura was also once a member of the Mongols MC. Perhaps this Mongols MC-Montreal/Bonanno connection were were using their ties to the governor to smuggle drugs from Canada to the US via Minnesota. This is blowing my mind.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 am Philly Soldier Frank Narducci Jr. once did a real estate deal with Donald Trump. Now that Trump is President Philly has ties to the President of the United States. LCNs ties to the highest levels of government don't stop there. Rudy Giuliani's uncle and cousin were once Gambino Associates and Giuliani is now President Trumps lawyer and a top advisor. So obviously the Gambinos also have close ties to the President. Maybe that is real reason Frank Cali got whacked? :shock: He knew too much so the government gave him the crazy lone gunman treatment. :o

Pogo
Why is nearly everything with you jokes, trolling, and negativity pogo? Ok the odd wisecrack, but this forum is like a giant meme for you, atleast thats what it seems like.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote:Very interesting.....

They would be the exception in Hamilton if they aren't.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

When is that chart from though, because in the mid to late 2000's the Musitano's were with the Rizzuto's moreso than Buffalo.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:Frank Cali shot dead has taken the lead.

Let’s bump Buffalo back into first.

Any thoughts on who the Buffalo consign is?!?!?! Speculation commence...!!
They'r bigger than US Steel, no matter what the FBI thinks.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

B. wrote:
I am sure some of you in this thread can fill in some more cracks in between all of this, but with Cali's alleged Toronto connections in mind and how interconnected all of these figures seem to be between NYC, Buffalo, Ontario, Montreal, Sicily, and even Calabria, it truly is fascinating.
Exactly. Looking at the bigger picture it doesn't matter that much how 'officially' active Buffalo still is. Fact of the matter is that some members of their organization are still very active and are involved in big dealings that doesn't make it any less significant if the family in Buffalo is or isn't recognised as a viable organization by the feds.

Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

NickleCity wrote:In the chart Antimafia posted from Manning, it shows a lawyer named Edward L Smith connected to Joe Albano who is said to have ties to the former NY governor. I find it interesting that the Dolce Panepinto Lawfirm (Marc Panepinto's firm) indicates an Edward L. Smith joined their firm in 2003. I don't know if this is the lawyer mentioned in the chart or his son. (My guess, his son.) Anyway, according to an intelligence chart given Manning circa 2005 Donald "the Turtle" Panepinto was consigliere for the Todaro family around that time. We know Marc (Don's son) was a state senator and well connected in Albany. Previously Marc had be very well connected to the Coia's at LIUNA International. Marc sister Dana Panepinto married Joseph E. Todaro III (Big Joe Jr.'s son) in 1993. That is a lot interesting connections.
Do you if know this Donald Panepinto is related to Gaetano Panepinto, who was Rizzuto's rep in Ontario who was killed in 2000.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Philly Soldier Frank Narducci Jr. once did a real estate deal with Donald Trump. Now that Trump is President Philly has ties to the President of the United States. LCNs ties to the highest levels of government don't stop there. Rudy Giuliani's uncle and cousin were once Gambino Associates and Giuliani is now President Trumps lawyer and a top advisor. So obviously the Gambinos also have close ties to the President. Maybe that is real reason Frank Cali got whacked? :shock: He knew too much so the government gave him the crazy lone gunman treatment. :o

Pogo
It's possible. We'll have to look into that, thanks for bringing this up. [emoji2]

We're almost at post 1000 now, let's get this thread (which is now more significant than the silly Cali murder) running again with more debate on the international influence and connections of the Todaro syndicate.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:45 am

I'm just now realizing how deep these connections go. Jesse Ventura knew Dino Bravo from their time in the WWF. Dino Bravo was a Montreal mob associate and his uncle was a Bonanno Capo. Jesse Ventura went on to become the governor of Minnesota so obviously Montreal and the Bonannos had connections to the governor of Minnesota. :o Ventura was also once a member of the Mongols MC. Perhaps this Mongols MC-Montreal/Bonanno connection were were using their ties to the governor to smuggle drugs from Canada to the US via Minnesota. This is blowing my mind.

Pogo
Now you're getting it!
All roads lead to New York.