Gang Land July 28 2022

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ryan98366
Straightened out

Re: Gang Land July 28 2022

Post by Ryan98366 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:01 am Wow. Bonannos never fail to deliver. Making the Colombos look good.
1. Amazed we didnt hear of Vito's death, and Capeci buried that headline.
2. I think its worth noting there were two Capos and a soldier involved. This makes one wonder if they were 'sent' by Mancuso as a 'hit' team or if they were there to pay their respects to Vito and acted in the moment. It is highly improbable to yours that Mancuso would send TWO Capos and a soldier to put hands on a guy. There has to be more there. That in itself is a disgrace and therefor highly improbable. The other families would die of laughter if the Bonannos were sending 'hit' teams of captains to beat guys up. Leads yours to conclude that they were their to pay respects/represent the family vs sent to rough up Joe C.
3. Chin raised good points about Mancuso going back in and the timing of this extreme move against Joe C. Mancuso's position could well be tenuous.
4. Very interesting point on the commission. "Mancuso has stated, said one law enforcement source, that but for the Commission edict, Joe C would have been whacked for what he did in 2017." Which STRONGLY implies there is still a commission. If there was no commission, why still respect its rules. And although this is from a third party, it appears to come from Mancuso himself.
5. Mancuso, maybe there isnt any answers, you stear the ship the best you can. He's in a real pickle now.
Brilliant as ever Prince Harry!!!!
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:24 am
AntComello wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:08 am Highly doubt this was a spur of the moment thing given mancusos track record I’d put money that he gave then orders to put hands on Cammarano if he attends the wake. Seems way too harsh to have just been a spur of the moment thing. IMO Mancuso most def put a bug in their ear and they had no problem following orders. Only problem for them was the dozen bikers Canmarano brought with him. I would say Canmarano will be rolling with at least one body gaurd whenever he leaves his house for the next few months or at least till this is resolved.
The issue is whether they were specifically sent to tune Cammarano up if he attended, or if they were sent as reps of the family to pay respects to Vito. Important diff.
Brilliant Prince Harry…
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:59 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:34 pm
Sources say that Cammarano, 62, his brother Dino, 63, and the bikers who came to Joe C's aid, left at least a trio of Bronx-based mobsters, capos John (Johnny Mulberry) Sciremammano, 65, Ernest (Ernie) Aiello, 42, and soldier John Spirito, Jr. 40, bloodied and battered on the floor of the funeral parlor when they left.

The sources say Mancuso banned Joe C from showing up at the wake for his dad-in-law, Vito Grimaldi — and ordered a crew of loyalists to make him suffer the consequences if he didn't heed the boss's directive.

Spirito Jr., backed up by a handful of mobsters
I take it there was more than just Aiello, Spirito, and Sciremammano that were there to dish out the beating given the way Capeci wrote it. A crew and handful of mobsters sounds like more than 3 to me but who knows.
I picked up on that too. But Capeci has a fucking terrible grasp of the written word its hard to know the specifics. Was he referring to Spirito/Aiello/Mulberry as 'the crew of loyalists'? Was the 'handful of mobsters' referring to Aiello/Mulberry? Or were there plenty of associates there unnamed?
Its just so damn ambiguous.
Capeci has a “terrible grasp of the written word?” The guy is a journalist and has written many books. Seriously, have you even been to America let alone New York?

Capeci was a columnist at one of the major newspapers in New York City. He’s super respected by PEOPLE IN AMERICA.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:30 pm
Little_Al1991 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:06 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:21 am Honestly.... it was kinda inevitable? No?

It simmered in the background.... but this man DID make a move to take the family. How DOES one respond to such an action? And still maintain credibility?

Dropped a quiet bomb too, Vito Grimaldi died.

Who's right here? Is Cammarano wrong for openly defying an order? Is Mancuso being unreasonable? Or was his shelving of them a reasonable response as an alternative to violence?

Maybe some kinda chart is in order for all the Wiseguys thst have outside muscle around them.... like the Serbs under the Gambinos. Like a map of the street that's under LCN influence.

The Bonnano Bronx guys seem maybe a little stupid, but they will back it up with violent action. Cammaranno seemed fed up. They gotta have a sitdown, at least Mancuso does. The Feds are watching too close.

This is maybe the type of thing that gets Mancuso ousted?
Cammarano is on the shelf so he’s stripped of his membership.Technically, Mancuso isn’t his boss but he should have listened to him out of respect for his position as Cammarano was formerly apart of the life.
You are insane. His father in law died. He had every right to show up, pay his respect and support his wife.Fan Boys on this page as as crazy as Mikey Nose.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

chin_gigante wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:02 am It’s interesting to look at how Ernie Aiello was perceived after he instigated the incident at the Coddington Club and the resulting beef over the attempt on Carl Ulzheimer.

In 3013, Anthony Zoccolillo recorded Genovese soldier Salvatore Larca talking about Aiello:
I don’t know what he’s doin’. He’s burnin’ every fuckin’, you know – I haven’t met one person that likes him. […] All he does it talk about people. He talks about everybody. He says, yeah, Matty [Madonna] and Joey [DiNapoli] are, you know – fuck those guys. They don’t know this life.
Zoccolillo told Larca about a dinner he had with Steven Crea, Jr., Paul Cassano, and Vincent Basciano, Jr. Crea started “saying crazy shit at the table” and threatened to “take care” of Aiello. Zoccolillo added that the Lucchese family still had a “hard on” for Aiello, “regardless if it’s squashed or not”.
Thanks for sharing this. Do you have a link to all the transcripts?
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

All I can say Mancuso has no respect for anyone or anything.Disgrace.Late Mr Grimaldi goes back when thing was real.Shame for his soul to be tear up,by demons like fat Spirito,and Sciremmano.Should be interesting after this.
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

Vito Grimaldi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

John W wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:50 pm No one’s going to the mattresses these days

There hasn't been a war a since the Colombo thing.

Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:34 pm Mikey Nose isn’t that bright clearly.

He is a retard.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

stevan tod wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:59 pm Vito Grimaldi
GREAT Pic Steven!
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:50 pmCapeci has a “terrible grasp of the written word?” The guy is a journalist and has written many books. Seriously, have you even been to America let alone New York?

Capeci was a columnist at one of the major newspapers in New York City. He’s super respected by PEOPLE IN AMERICA.
Vito,
Stop fucking up threads with your obsession with me. You want to jerk off over my posts, do it privately. No one cares about your stupid Prince Harry jokes.

And to make you feel like even more of a loser, Harry lives in America, guess who else does too, Vito?
mlm0047
Straightened out

Post by mlm0047 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:16 pm
Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:50 pmCapeci has a “terrible grasp of the written word?” The guy is a journalist and has written many books. Seriously, have you even been to America let alone New York?

Vito,
Stop fucking up threads with your obsession with me. You want to jerk off over my posts, do it privately. No one cares about your stupid Prince Harry jokes.

And to make you feel like even more of a loser, Harry lives in America, guess who else does too, Vito?
Looks like you like dick pussy
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

mlm0047 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:26 pm Looks like you like dick pussy
I guess thats english, did you just get across the border? Dont stress about citizenship. Biden loves you illegals.
Carrying everything you own in a backpack, good for you!
I don't hate poor people.

Always use a new Gardner.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:34 pm
sisterray wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:37 am One thing I don’t get, is that since Grimaldi, his son and son in law were shelved, why not just bar all the members in good standing from going to the funeral and maybe just send one guy to keep an eye out on things if former members of the rival faction showed up? Mancuso turned it into a dick measuring contest and came out as the looser.
Ahhhh! That is a smart thing to do. Mikey Nose isn’t that bright clearly. He’s petty and vindictive.
I think Grimaldi was in good standing, as evidenced by the families continued tribute payments. But I hear you... that actually might have been the best solution.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:52 pm
John W wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:50 pm No one’s going to the mattresses these days

There hasn't been a war a since the Colombo thing.

Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:34 pm Mikey Nose isn’t that bright clearly.

He is a retard.

Pogo
What would Jerry Lewis say if he heard you talking like that? 😂
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

B. wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:58 pm Capeci seems to be saying the Grimaldis continued paying tribute to Mancuso via their bakery and were in better standing than Cammarano. Strange they'd be on the shelf and passing along money from their legitimate business -- Vito Grimaldi paid large tribute to the Massino admin from his joker poker machines (one of the few operations the Family "officially" taxed) but it would be news if they've been sending up money from the bakery.

I find that part of the article the most confusing -- was Vito Grimaldi still on the shelf when he died or was he reinstated?
I don't quite get it. Doesn't the Mozzarella guy pay? And all the food guys? Why wouldn't Grimaldi pay?