THE MOST MOBBED-UP NEIGHBORHOODS?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyShots
Straightened out

Re: THE MOST MOBBED-UP NEIGHBORHOODS?

Post by TommyShots »

JohnnySalami wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:32 pm
Peppermint wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:35 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:25 am I’ve known the owners of Bono’s for years never got the impression they was connected. They do make a good pie the crust is different but back to the topic what your saying is pure speculation right? I mean I never heard anything coming out of there they had 2 locations one off Brentwood road and one off grand blvd
I mean, do I know any of this as matter of fact? Of course not, I don’t live in the area of town they’re located in. Anything I’ve heard about them, I heard from my now deceased friend since he lived basically up the street, he apparently seen some suspicious things going down there, and I don’t see any reason why he’d lie about it. I only ever really went there with him, except one time I went there with my now fiancé to show her how good their pizza is. That is where I met the guy I bought my first Escalade from, really nice guy, one of the owners. If any of the guys at Bono’s is connected at all, it’s him.

Frankly, you’d probably know better than I would. I know suspicious activity, and them being Italians doesn’t automatically mean they’re Mafia types. They could just be doing whatever crime independently, but I don’t see why they can’t be and they sure do act like they could be from my experiences having been there.
U can very be right on the whole thing I’m not disputing anything you say I’m just going on my person experience I know they helm from carini a town just outside of palermo that had a strong mafia presence so there mite be something there with them.

Another pizzeria in the Brentwood area that was mobbed up is tony’s pizza off of Clark st. I know personally the kids who run the place now, their father was made. Back in the late 80s early 90s my good friends father who was a leader in the Latin kings long island chapter (before it was broken up into multiple chapters [brentwood, huntington]) was doing hits for the guy. Both tony and my friends dad have since passed

People who grew up in that life at that time were cut from a different cloth regardless of what criminal organization they were apart of
Hey I’ve bought pizza from that place, really good people.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

TommyShots wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:19 am
JohnnySalami wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:25 am I’ve known the owners of Bono’s for years never got the impression they was connected. They do make a good pie the crust is different but back to the topic what your saying is pure speculation right? I mean I never heard anything coming out of there they had 2 locations one off Brentwood road and one off grand blvd
I mean, do I know any of this as matter of fact? Of course not, I don’t live in the area of town they’re located in. Anything I’ve heard about them, I heard from my now deceased friend since he lived basically up the street, he apparently seen some suspicious things going down there, and I don’t see any reason why he’d lie about it. I only ever really went there with him, except one time I went there with my now fiancé to show her how good their pizza is. That is where I met the guy I bought my first Escalade from, really nice guy, one of the owners. If any of the guys at Bono’s is connected at all, it’s him.

Frankly, you’d probably know better than I would. I know suspicious activity, and them being Italians doesn’t automatically mean they’re Mafia types. They could just be doing whatever crime independently, but I don’t see why they can’t be and they sure do act like they could be from my experiences having been there.
U can very be right on the whole thing I’m not disputing anything you say I’m just going on my person experience I know they helm from carini a town just outside of palermo that had a strong mafia presence so there mite be something there with them.

Another pizzeria in the Brentwood area that was mobbed up is tony’s pizza off of Clark st. I know personally the kids who run the place now, their father was made. Back in the late 80s early 90s my good friends father who was a leader in the Latin kings long island chapter (before it was broken up into multiple chapters [brentwood, huntington]) was doing hits for the guy. Both tony and my friends dad have since passed

People who grew up in that life at that time were cut from a different cloth regardless of what criminal organization they were apart of
Where at Bono’s right? Yah they blend panko in their flour when they dip the dough in prior to stretching it. it really gives the crust a unique texture I’ve never had that before ever. They’ve been around for a few decades. However I just started working at best pizza in Williamsburg and montauk since then I never looked at the generic pizzeria the same but Bono’s will always been a second choice
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

JohnnySalami wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:53 am

Where at Bono’s right? Yah they blend panko in their flour when they dip the dough in prior to stretching it. it really gives the crust a unique texture I’ve never had that before ever. They’ve been around for a few decades. However I just started working at best pizza in Williamsburg and montauk since then I never looked at the generic pizzeria the same but Bono’s will always been a second choice
I’ve always wondered how they made that incredible crust.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Peppermint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:53 am

I’ve always wondered how they made that incredible crust.
They’re scumbags they refused to tell anyone their secret I had to extract that info from one of the prep guys lmfao
Flushing
Straightened out

Post by Flushing »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:50 pm
Flushing wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:29 pmThe "white privilege" fairy never stopped in to that household to bestow money, status, prestige or social mobility on them.
White privilege is them not facing anything near the consequences black people would have faced if they'd made the same poor choices.
Still traumatized about the Stacks Edwards thing? He fell asleep in the getaway car. You really ought to move on. I'm here if you need to talk about it.

But getting back on track: I have seen myself that Long Island has a lot of very capable people from a recruitment perspective. You wouldn't think of it by looking at Long Island but it does. Bellmore, Franklin Square, Elmont (meachem avenue) and some other areas.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

Peppermint wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:25 pm How to identify a shill:

1. When they start preaching political bullshit on a thread in a community, that has nothing to do with political bullshit.

Let’s not let Grouchy and his glaringly obvious shilling derail the thread.
Flushing was preaching political bullshit. I replied.
Flushing wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:34 pm The "white privilege" fairy never stopped in to that household to bestow money, status, prestige or social mobility on them.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:07 pm

1. When they start preaching political bullshit on a thread in a community, that has nothing to do with political bullshit.

Flushing wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:34 pm The "white privilege" fairy never stopped in to that household to bestow money, status, prestige or social mobility on them.
You didn’t have to reply, you could have ignored it. But I know you’re paid to deflect anything that goes against the leftist narrative such as what Flushing said.

Because you’re a shill, and a shitty one. Now cut the shit, you’re lucky I even dignified you with a response when I didn’t want this great thread to be further derailed with bullshit that has nothing to do with any of this.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Peppermint wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:38 pm How to identify a shill:

According to your logic, Flushing is a shill. He started preaching political bullshit on a thread that has nothing to do with political bullshit.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Flushing
Straightened out

Post by Flushing »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:02 pm
Peppermint wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:38 pm How to identify a shill:

According to your logic, Flushing is a shill. He started preaching political bullshit on a thread that has nothing to do with political bullshit.
13/50 motherfucker
Flushing
Straightened out

Post by Flushing »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:07 pm

I made a benign comment earlier on page 9 or so. The comment above is much more to the point. I hope you enjoy it, because it's objectively true.

People like you are one of two things:
1) a minority who has a mob fascination but hates white people or
2) a white person who spent a good deal of his life getting shook and beaten by minorities to the point where youve gotten Stockholm syndrome, and adopting the culture that has treated you so poorly shields you from extant abuse.

I'm leaning towards the latter. Like one of those whites who adopts the black dialect, the mannerisms, etc. Everyone knows this type. I think that's you.

Funny that we are here to discuss an increasingly non-existent mob from a bygone era, but we must ignore the actual mob that is pulling whites from their cars and beating them.

Sorry if I insulted you and your wife's black son. Like I said earlier, scumbag, 13 does 50.

So why don't you stop derailing threads - not just here, but throughout the best Ard. Or DM me for a more realistic solution. I'm all ears.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Flushing wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:36 pm

2) a white person who spent a good deal of his life getting shook and beaten by minorities to the point where youve gotten Stockholm syndrome, and adopting the culture that has treated you so poorly shields you from extant abuse.

I'm leaning towards the latter. Like one of those whites who adopts the black dialect, the mannerisms, etc. Everyone knows this type. I think that's you.
It's actually more likely that you have Stockholm syndrome from getting bullied and emasculated by wiseguys most of your life, and this is where you come to wash away the humiliation and pretend you're a wiseguy yourself.
Flushing
Straightened out

Post by Flushing »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:12 pm
Flushing wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:36 pm

It's actually more likely that you have Stockholm syndrome from getting bullied and emasculated by wiseguys most of your life, and this is where you come to wash away the humiliation and pretend you're a wiseguy yourself.
Lol. When the fuck was "Flushing" ever a wiseguy neighborhood? Chinese Bonannos? LMFAO
Benito
Straightened out

Post by Benito »

What do we know of Philadelphia mob joints. Existing or historically. Clubs, bars, food spots... etc
BoogieSoprano
Prospect

Post by BoogieSoprano »

You can definitely tell flushing use to get bullied by some gangster kids and has scarred him for life 🤣🤣 Plus he sounds like he failed the police test..poor racist simp!!
BoogieSoprano
Prospect

Post by BoogieSoprano »

You can definitely tell flushing use to get bullied by some gangster kids and has scarred him for life 🤣🤣 Plus he sounds like he failed the police test..poor racist simp!!