Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:38 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 pm
Snakes wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:56 pm No more sniping back and forth. Keep it about the Bonannos.
That is fine. But why did you not say the same to WG in the mob talk thread where he addressed me directly when I didnt mention him by name?

Hmmmmm
Quit acting like you're being picked on. You know exactly what you were doing in that other thread. 90% of the time you just come out from under your rock to take a shot at someone. How about you actually start contributing to the forum instead of being a problem-causing, spineless, whiny little turd. Thaaaaaanks.

Why the tough guy act choir boy? It isn't fooling anyone. The only thing you have ever fought with in your life are your glaring insecurities. Thaaaaaanks.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Post by Snakes »

I feel like Tony talking to Ralph and Albert: "No. More. Fiyas."

I'm sure Capeci will write about this in an upcoming Gangland so the discussion can restart there, hopefully with more of an amicable slant.