Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Proletarian187
Straightened out

Re: Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Post by Proletarian187 »

Brovelli wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:09 am
Proletarian187 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:04 am The Burnstein bashing is getting pretty old.. Yes, he can be silly (he's admitted to being a nerd) sometimes but when he gets stuff really wrong he's usually good at correcting himself imo. He has definitely interviewed and been around more gangsters than any of his critics on the forums.

His compulsive nicknaming is hilarious. I remember when Pennisi couldn't hide his frustration regarding Stephen Crea being referred to as "Wonder/ Wonderboy":

" I just have to say, I never heard ANYONE refer to him as Stevie Wonder on the streets!"

Also, everyone over 45 yrs old is an emeritus hahaha..

He's a passionate nerd. Not unlike a lot of BH members... Except he doesn't cosplay as a street guy.
Just to be clear as I’ve been commenting here I don’t think I’ve ever bashed Scott. The nicknames are ridiculous and I think his credibility is questionable until some of the claims he has made come to fruition. But I have nothing against it and I enjoy the content I just don’t trust much of it. I agree though that people criticize him and say things are wrong when they have no proof themselves to the contrary so there is a balance.
I mentioned no names and I agree he gets carried away and can be over the top. Sometimes even flat out wrong. I just don't like the mean spirited and underhanded tone that's sometimes used here. I like this forum for the fact that it's usually a polite place for good discussions.

As anyone who has ever been around serious people or been in prison knows, good manners and politeness are crucial. Thanks Brovelli, you are hereby a BH emeritus in my book :D
Carbine genius
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

The headline story on his site calls this a 'South Philly Mob Brawl'. He tries to make things so much more than they are. Sloppy drunk punches a girl and her family comes down to intervene. That's what happened. He had a video out in minutes trying to turn this into a potential mafia war. That bothers me. Clickbait.
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

Proletarian187 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:28 am
Brovelli wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:09 am
Proletarian187 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:04 am The Burnstein bashing is getting pretty old.. Yes, he can be silly (he's admitted to being a nerd) sometimes but when he gets stuff really wrong he's usually good at correcting himself imo. He has definitely interviewed and been around more gangsters than any of his critics on the forums.

His compulsive nicknaming is hilarious. I remember when Pennisi couldn't hide his frustration regarding Stephen Crea being referred to as "Wonder/ Wonderboy":

" I just have to say, I never heard ANYONE refer to him as Stevie Wonder on the streets!"

Also, everyone over 45 yrs old is an emeritus hahaha..

He's a passionate nerd. Not unlike a lot of BH members... Except he doesn't cosplay as a street guy.
Just to be clear as I’ve been commenting here I don’t think I’ve ever bashed Scott. The nicknames are ridiculous and I think his credibility is questionable until some of the claims he has made come to fruition. But I have nothing against it and I enjoy the content I just don’t trust much of it. I agree though that people criticize him and say things are wrong when they have no proof themselves to the contrary so there is a balance.
I mentioned no names and I agree he gets carried away and can be over the top. Sometimes even flat out wrong. I just don't like the mean spirited and underhanded tone that's sometimes used here. I like this forum for the fact that it's usually a polite place for good discussions.

As anyone who has ever been around serious people or been in prison knows, good manners and politeness are crucial. Thanks Brovelli, you are hereby a BH emeritus in my book :D
Agree with all though maybe I need to spend some more time in prison cause I do not have a clue what emeritus means 😂 I’m gonna assume a compliment
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:26 am
ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:19 am Have I been misunderstanding or haven't they been referring to DiBella as a 60 year old guy? Doesn't seem like that is that case.
Yes that’s what I thought also. Someone was definitely referring to DiBella as a 60 something year old.

Why you say that’s not the case?

Not to add to the confusion but I see there is a DiBella and Sons Construction Corp in South Philly maybe this Mike is the son of the guy who owns that company.

Based off the ages of the two it's most likely the son. Baldino tagged the son in a few facebook post. So I'd assume he is hanging with the son and not the father. Could be wrong thoo. Only saw one mike dibella on FB as well. Doesn't mean the dad isn't mike as well. Just only found one mike
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Proletarian187 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:04 am His compulsive nicknaming is hilarious. I remember when Pennisi couldn't hide his frustration regarding Stephen Crea being referred to as "Wonder/ Wonderboy":

That one was great. He'll still refer to him as that in any article.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

So Scott is reporting one of the people involved in the Chickie and Pete's fight, Burglarized a house of a Bruno/Scarfo guy. Who's left of those guys? Narducci, Faffy, ligambi, joe grande?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gklgep_JZcU
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

It's Narducci's property that was broken into or so I've been told.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

OcSleeper wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:07 pm It's Narducci's property that was broken into
His place in Mullica Hill? or a property he owns in Philly? Any idea on who broke in? Scott made it sound like it wasn't Baldino or DiBella, but someone who was with them. But I could have misunderstood. Seems like this Baldino is a wild card.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

I don't have any other details, just heard it was Narducci.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

OcSleeper wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:49 pm I don't have any other details, just heard it was Narducci.
Is that what caused this fight or was this after the fight?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

The robbery was last month supposedly as Scott has said. I don't know why it took place, who was behind it, or if it's related in any way.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

He also mentioned a recent 'shootout' on his most recent video. Is that legit?
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

mike68 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:08 am He also mentioned a recent 'shootout' on his most recent video. Is that legit?
I doubt it.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

so they had it all wrong.... swing and miss