Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Post by Nick Prango »

"I hope you're watching you mother fucker, go play pickleball in Ocean City" LOL
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

"He looks like he got botox in his lips" LOL
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Those big fish lips o his.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I watches it. Was pretty entertaining. It's so weird. But I think he is still the boss. Maybe they all just except it. The world changed so did there lcn. Throw your dad in the trash lol that's cold
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

My belief is he is still boss. You dont do double digit number in the big house and murder people then all of a sudden dont care. He 100% cares.
Everyone thought he was beefing with Borgesi. Then Borgesi showed up at his trial every day 2.5 hours away from where he lives. Careful how things seem and how they really are. This is a smoke screen for future indictments. I have no inner knowledge. Just my opine
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:58 pm My belief is he is still boss. You dont do double digit number in the big house and murder people then all of a sudden dont care. He 100% cares.
Everyone thought he was beefing with Borgesi. Then Borgesi showed up at his trial every day 2.5 hours away from where he lives. Careful how things seem and how they really are. This is a smoke screen for future indictments. I have no inner knowledge. Just my opine
This.

He's going to go to trial in 2001 with multiple murder and reacterring charges, beats it, stays in the game, does another 10 odd years on multiple charges proving he's still in the game all the up to his recent "gambling" charge plea which proves he's still the boss (tapes of him at the Westside Christmas party talling about how easy it is to clip somebody for example) and he suddenly for zero reason decides to quit. GTFOOH

Reminds me of the Sooranos where Mink the lawyer tell Tony to go to the waste management plant and pretend to be a manager. The feds are a corporation anthony, they're gonna want a return on their investment.

He goes on a podcast SPECIFICALLY so when the next indictment comes down his lawyer can say "the rules of Cosa nostra Prevent a sitting boss from...."

How many examples have their been? Carniglia having a beard, guys taking plea's, Gigante in the bathrobe.... Merlino on a podcast.

He knows the feds will never stop at him. Defense tactic as sure as shit.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

money grab
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

money grab and defense tactic
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

He still hasn't slipped up and say he's a member of the mafia has he? You can see the train of thought in his eyes when he's telling a story. Pretty cool. Grabb all the money while you can.