Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:[emoji23]

The key question. Was Jesus UB or acting?
[emoji23]
Street boss until his deportation back to heaven when the Jews found out he didn't have eartly citizenship.

Word in the church is that Montagna is now scheming a heavenly take-over with the help of Carmine Verducci and Joe Di Maulo while Nick Sr. sent back word yet again to the Bonannos on earth that Montagna isn't his God.

All the while Vito Rizzuto has broken off from both heaven and hell and has now his unsanctioned own thing going on in the afterlife.

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

😂
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

CAn a person get acces to documents in Canada like you can in the USA ? Like a foia request
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:43 pm
B. wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:27 pm If the Buffalo mafia is dead, does that mean there is a Buffalo mafia family in heaven?

This, is, the funniest fucking sentence posted in this forum since, whenever it matters.

A bravo sir. You had my coffee on the puter skreen.
:lol: classic!
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:13 pm CAn a person get acces to documents in Canada like you can in the USA ? Like a foia request
Antillar, B, Anti Mafia or Ed would know. I believe that you can but I am not positive on the record keeping.

https://www.lib.sfu.ca/help/research-as ... urtrecords
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Link farther below is to an Evernote item containing a ProQuest article I saved just a couple of years ago, but the article itself is dated August 21, 1999. The initialism CISC, which stands for Criminal Intelligence Service Canada, is elaborated in the article. I've never known what to make of this story and I've never asked anyone's opinion about this intelligence -- whether the intelligence was way off base, had at least a little bit of merit, was a CISC brain fart, and so on.

Please feel free to save the article to your own Evernote account or locally on your laptop/notebook, tablet, smartphone, desktop PC, etc. However, please refrain from publicly sharing the article on the Net, and this includes sharing it on another forum. I recommend you save the article ASAP, as any edit I make to this Evernote item in the future will result in the link below no longer working.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s229/sh/ ... c350b448f1
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@antimafia

The board owes you ( and B., hes killing it lately with his post..) a standing ovation! Great Post here....

From 1999, no less... So many MORE questions, lol...

1. Todaro controls Toronto AND Montreal? We gotta talk about this, lol..

2. We got a new mystery, this Niagra Falls boss?...

3. So for a couple decades now, a relationship with the Bikers really IS a major part of the OC landscape up there.....
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Very interesting. IF this is true, Buffalo did a really good job keeping its Canadian factions under the radar and could have been a good deal stronger than given credit in (i.e."Withered Arm" 1-31-'98). Also lends some credibility the scenarios Schneider put forth about Buffalo possibly wanting Papalia out of the way. If I remember correctly Buffalo had a big cocaine pipeline from Mexico thru Vegas to Buffalo/Ontario around that time. Also, I already questioned and this make me question even more the notion that Buffalo wasn't trying to control the drug operation as written in that '98 "The Arm" piece using the 15 year old Aiello bust as an example.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:49 am1. Todaro controls Toronto AND Montreal? We gotta talk about this, lol..
What's to talk about? We know that wasn't true from 20 years of hindsight alone. Of course, when they're labeling the Todaro family "powerful" in 1999, it's a hint to maybe take things with a grain of salt.

(Thanks to antimafia for posting it though. Some other interesting stuff in it anyway.)
All roads lead to New York.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

You really need to calm the fuck down my man..... lol
It was a joke! ( With all the arguments on here lately about Buffalo? No?)

Yall really take this Buffalo shit personally...

We DONT actually have to discuss the Todaros control of Montreal, good lord......

I'm not anyone from Real Deal or whatever.....

Sometimes I wish I could SEE some of those arguments.... Its like yall got PTSD behind that shit.....

I read the other threads. The Narducci thing, hes dumb as fuck...

Sexting, I'll pass, Trolling online, I'll pass, Even though it's about Castellano, that's been done to death, I'll pretty much read anything B. writes.

Why no interest in the Leonardo Greco post?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

We cant help it if this topic is actually pretty rich, and full of things to discuss..... The thing is if you insist there isnt a Buffalo...fine.

But this actually, in my view complicates thing even further and raises even MORE questions....

Why would Montagna, acting boss of a family, be making moves with 2 either unmade drug traffickers, OR members of a family that is defunct, like why recruit 2 guys from a defunct family?

I could go on and on, but I'm exhausted already, lol
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:31 am We cant help it if this topic is actually pretty rich, and full of things to discuss..... The thing is if you insist there isnt a Buffalo...fine.

But this actually, in my view complicates thing even further and raises even MORE questions....

Why would Montagna, acting boss of a family, be making moves with 2 either unmade drug traffickers, OR members of a family that is defunct, like why recruit 2 guys from a defunct family?

I could go on and on, but I'm exhausted already, lol
Well, one can only speculate but, considering he had just been kicked out of the U.S. and dumped back in Canada, he was away from his powerbase and likely needed all the allies he could get. In any event, him working with some Hamilton guys doesn't necessarily have any bearing on the overall state of Buffalo. D'Elia was still working with other families when he was just about the last man standing.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I said from the get-go... I was focused on the Violis, not proving there was a Buffalo family.

And that by focusing on the Violis, it would shed light on the structure of Crime in Canada. I think that proved to be mostly correct, even if we still have many questions....

Like WTF? I can tell you unapolegetically I straight up thought they were an Ndrine. That was proven false. Do you see me beating a dead horse? It's not personal, I dont HAVE to be RIGHT, I'm just tryna learn about it.

Just like some of us were wrong about Calabrians meddling in Montreal, it looks all internal. No big deal....at least to me.....

Example @ wiseguy, you know how I'm referred to as drug- centric? That post I made on Greco and LoPiccolo.
I'm looking at that as a continuation of events, as far as Old and New bridge. Like I'm watching VERY closely to the developments there.
It wouldnt surprise me in a few years if this new cupola starts to try to regain what they ceded to the Calabrese.....
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:52 am I said from the get-go... I was focused on the Violis, not proving there was a Buffalo family.

And that by focusing on the Violis, it would shed light on the structure of Crime in Canada. I think that proved to be mostly correct, even if we still have many questions....

Like WTF? I can tell you unapolegetically I straight up thought they were an Ndrine. That was proven false. Do you see me beating a dead horse? It's not personal, I dont HAVE to be RIGHT, I'm just tryna learn about it.

Just like some of us were wrong about Calabrians meddling in Montreal, it looks all internal. No big deal....at least to me.....

Example @ wiseguy, you know how I'm referred to as drug- centric? That post I made on Greco and LoPiccolo.
I'm looking at that as a continuation of events, as far as Old and New bridge. Like I'm watching VERY closely to the developments there.
It wouldnt surprise me in a few years if this new cupola starts to try to regain what they ceded to the Calabrese.....
And years ago, I thought Montagna had nothing to do with the conflict in Montreal. That was obviously dead wrong. Contrary to popular belief, I dont "have to be right." But I do think some things are settled, even if saying so makes me look like the Grinch adult telling the kids there is no Santa Claus.

As for the last part of your post, the Sicilians have a lot of catching up to do after falling behind the Calabrians for years now. As we've seen at least twice now over the past decade, they're having difficulty even getting the Cupola back together.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote:We DONT actually have to discuss the Todaros control of Montreal, good lord......
I find it rather hard to believe either, but it is worth discussing how LE came up with this believe at the time. They must've based their intelligence on something.

In either case, this is another confirmation that the Papalia murder was an internal (Buffalo) matter.