John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Shellackhead
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Shellackhead »

I remember I did a home delivery at a residence with the surname Pennisi. I was tempted to knock on the door to see if John would open 😂
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Shellackhead wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:03 am I remember I did a home delivery at a residence with the surname Pennisi. I was tempted to knock on the door to see if John would open 😂
Was it his rachet clothing gear.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:47 am
Shellackhead wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:03 am I remember I did a home delivery at a residence with the surname Pennisi. I was tempted to knock on the door to see if John would open 😂
Was it his rachet clothing gear.
LMAO. I feel like they've been saying the Rachet Clothing has been on the way for months
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

MBA and button man is over. Pennisi is going to do sit down news by himself. All the old videos and audio are being removed.
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

JohnnyS wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:45 am MBA and button man is over. Pennisi is going to do sit down news by himself. All the old videos and audio are being removed.
Why? What caused the split?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

JohnnyS wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:45 am MBA and button man is over. Pennisi is going to do sit down news by himself. All the old videos and audio are being removed.
I'm heartbroken.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Wonder what the logic was behind taking down the back catalogue. Think they've taken down all of Pennisi's appearances as a guest on New Theory as well
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Pennisi on instagram saying he's starting a second channel and will have to become an "interviewer" now
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

In the article on Matty Madonna and Steve Crea's motion for a new trial, they referenced information that has been disclosed on several internet videos and podcasts. I'd bet dollars to donuts that's why they pulled it...I think John is still on paper as well. He's been very careful about what he says, but it could be potential trouble if he mentions something that wasn't disclosed in sessions with the government. They're probably just being careful and erring on the side of caution, although anything that was out there already could probably be obtained by subpoena.
Just my 2 cents.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Wonder if Tom will publicly address it.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

chin_gigante wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:32 am Pennisi on instagram saying he's starting a second channel and will have to become an "interviewer" now
Didn't he do the same thing to Ed Scarpo who was in the middle of an interview series with him when he dumped him for greener pastures?
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Lol finally a W for Capeci.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

I doubt Tom would shut down the podcast so abruptly unless something unexpected came up, he would have at least had a finale show (you can tell Tom really loved the show.). I think the Crea stuff and Tom going on Fat Bald Sicilians show recently may have made John want to shut the show down. It’s absurd how much “Mob Tube” has grown over the last few years.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Surprised to hear this news. Says it wasn't related to the trials, but that would be my best guess.