Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Fughedaboutit »

B. wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:27 pm
Confederate wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:21 pm Debating this "Buffalo" subject after 84 pages has basically turned into the same thing as debating "Religion". lol
Don't forget the thread where a discussion on the necessity of defense lawyers in a free society turned into an argument about getting into heaven. Might as well tie it into this thread, too, with this simple question:

If the Buffalo mafia is dead, does that mean there is a Buffalo mafia family in heaven?
:o :lol: :mrgreen:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:
Confederate wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:17 pmBut aren't the other posters (Lupara, Sonny B etc.) saying that the Canadian people to whom you are referring are actually PART OF the Buffalo Family?
So, it would then concern the Buffalo Family, Correct?
Technically, yes, but the problem is people are taking a handful of recent events and blowing them out of proportion, not only in relation to the Hamilton faction, but to the Buffalo family as a whole. In other words, they're looking at these recent events and believe they show something they don't.
In your opinion ofcourse. Let's not forget to emphasize on that, because before you know it everything you say is automatically presumed as authoritative.
As I said, the using the lack of enforcement by Canadian authorities to explain things away only goes so far. Are we really supposed to believe the Hamilton faction has remained stable with nary a sign for years now? Or is it more likely recent events are more isolated and related to things in Canada than a reflection on the overall state of the Buffalo LCN?
You are basically answering your own question. The situation in Canada is very different compared to that in the US for organized crime. Because they are not facing the same challenges they have little reason to cease their activities. Do you think they were sitting on their asses until 2015? If there was little left of the Hamilton faction there would've been no inclination to induct new blood into the family and name Violi underboss. I've been given you my thoughts on why this may be, which you are mostly ignoring and instead focus on repeating your own arguments.

Also, a lack of enforcement by Canadian authorities is not necessarily reflective of the status of organized crime over there. If this was to be the case, we can conclude that there is little left of the Toronto clans too because most of the bosses and their associates there are still free citizens and silently making profits from their criminal activities. That happens to be the reason why they are in Canada in the first place. The only ones facing trouble (deportation) are those who are sought for prosecution by Italian authorities. Canada is still gangster's paradise, even though Canadian LE is slowly catching up.
Last edited by Lupara on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:Meanwhile, we have whatever is left of the Hamilton faction who's had some recent blips on the EKG after years of flatline. The Luppinos and Violis can make all the underbosses and captains they want. It doesn't change the overall state of things.
It does actually, that's the whole point.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:57 pmlol never gonna happen. The "usual suspects" have been at this for damn near 20 years when it comes to squashing anyone outside the main 5.
Squashing anyone outside the main 5? Care to expound?
Lupara wrote:It does actually, that's the whole point.
Oh? Some recent activity by some Hamilton members somehow means the mob isn't dead in Western New York?
All roads lead to New York.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Confederate wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:21 pm Debating this "Buffalo" subject after 84 pages has basically turned into the same thing as debating "Religion". lol
Don't forget the thread where a discussion on the necessity of defense lawyers in a free society turned into an argument about getting into heaven. Might as well tie it into this thread, too, with this simple question:

If the Buffalo mafia is dead, does that mean there is a Buffalo mafia family in heaven?
I don't know. But I would much rather debate this topic in the watch the fucking Super Bowl. LOL
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:41 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:57 pmlol never gonna happen. The "usual suspects" have been at this for damn near 20 years when it comes to squashing anyone outside the main 5.
Oh? Some recent activity by some Hamilton members somehow means the mob isn't dead in Western New York?
No, you know exactly what I am talking about, as does everyone else. Well except you and your BFF.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:
What I meant by it is that Violi's appointment as underboss may very well change the overall state of things -- a transition of power and activity across the border. As underboss he would have the authority to reorganize the Hamilton faction on behalf of Buffalo, such as recruiting new members for the organization. I believe getting rid of the Musitanos was part of this reorganization (he basically admitted to this on wiretap). But as I've said, it may have been shortlived with his relatively long incarceration (for Canadian standards). Who knows, the reason the FBI was involved was because they saw what was happening and wanting to put a stop to it asap.

As far as the state of things in Western New York, I've never actually disagreed with you on that in case you haven't noticed that part because you are so keen on winning the argument...
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:02 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:41 pm
No, you know exactly what I am talking about, as does everyone else. Well except you and your BFF.
:mrgreen: can you smell it?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

B. wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:27 pm If the Buffalo mafia is dead, does that mean there is a Buffalo mafia family in heaven?

This, is, the funniest fucking sentence posted in this forum since, whenever it matters.

A bravo sir. You had my coffee on the puter skreen.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Only the "made guys" who were "active" get into heaven after being interviewed by St. Peter. The rest have to serve some "time" in Purgatory.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

SonnyBlackstein wrote:
B. wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:27 pm If the Buffalo mafia is dead, does that mean there is a Buffalo mafia family in heaven?

This, is, the funniest fucking sentence posted in this forum since, whenever it matters.

A bravo sir. You had my coffee on the puter skreen.
[emoji477]️[emoji102][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Confederate wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:24 pm

Only the "made guys" who were "active" get into heaven after being interviewed by St. Peter. The rest have to serve some "time" in Purgatory.
You're right. Getting admitted into heaven is kind of like getting made. In heaven they have a word for capodecina... "angels."
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

😂

The key question. Was Jesus UB or acting?
😂
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:51 pm 😂

😂
We don't know. We need get some curent F.B.I reports before we can give a viable opinion.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Confederate wrote:
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:51 pm [emoji23]

[emoji23]
We don't know. We need get some curent F.B.I reports before we can give a viable opinion.
Wiseguy has a link to the FBI reports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk