Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

santos
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by santos »

baldo wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:05 pm Imagine the amount of speculation if this kid had an Albanian last name.
poor albanians, theyre all such decent good people.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Rocco wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:14 pm I now exactly the street they arrest him at in Brick. His parents bought the lot about 5yrs ago on a lagoon and built a summer home there. Too bad they will need to sell it to pay for his attorney. But they shouldn't waste their money. At best they should work out a plea deal because they got him pretty good. Stupid fuckin kid wasted his whole life over a girl he wont even remember in a few short yrs. They wont be able to touch him in protective custody but If I was his father or older brother I would be watching over my back for a longtime.
Where did the 'female relative' angle come from, surely not from Cali's family, they wouldn't even hand over the CCTV footage of the hit to the NYPD without being forced to with a warrant?
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Well, everyone said if it was just a personal beef they'd catch him in a couple of days. This seems to be the answer. There only being one shooter, maybe another car (one of his idiot friends, maybe), the crash, the minute-long conversation, getting the prints on the plate, Cali turning around (if he knew the guy was just some kid), LE saying it wasn't sanctioned by the other families, Capeci's comments... I think it was just perverse wishful thinking on our parts talking about a rival faction or a drug dispute or Canada or Sicily or the Hollywood movie version where Gene Gotti follows in his brother's footsteps. After all, in this day and age, an underboss being killed like that should have cast doubt over the whole thing; especially now when everyone despises the limelight so much
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
jcapo3
Prospect

Post by jcapo3 »

I wonder how active Gene really is? I mean, for LE to put his name out there like that....I wonder if that's a sign that he has things going on...
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

I am sure this nutcase didnt even know who Cali was. I think he is done, they are going to kill him
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:30 pm
Rocco wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:14 pm I now exactly the street they arrest him at in Brick. His parents bought the lot about 5yrs ago on a lagoon and built a summer home there. Too bad they will need to sell it to pay for his attorney. But they shouldn't waste their money. At best they should work out a plea deal because they got him pretty good. Stupid fuckin kid wasted his whole life over a girl he wont even remember in a few short yrs. They wont be able to touch him in protective custody but If I was his father or older brother I would be watching over my back for a longtime.
Where did the 'female relative' angle come from, surely not from Cali's family, they wouldn't even hand over the CCTV footage of the hit to the NYPD without being forced to with a warrant?
News media... could it be FAKE NEWS ? lol This kids basically ruined his family's life as they know it.
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

All over a girl that Cali didn't want this doofus hanging around...of course this makes sense in this day and age.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/16/nypd-iden ... rank-cali/

Not sure if this article was posted
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Jerry Capeci just opened a bottle and started drinking when he found out it wasn't a mob hit. Now hes got nothing to write about but Old LCN stories and deaths of judges and lawyers...
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Rocco wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:50 pm
John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:30 pm
News media... could it be FAKE NEWS ? lol This kids basically ruined his family's life as they know it.
I'm gonna wait for the police to tell us the motive instead of random news articles
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Idk to me there seems like there could be more to this. Like maybe he was mainpulated? Born and raised on Staten Island I’d say he knew who frank is.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

He probably has Asperger's

In 6 months this is going to be a Lifetime movie or a Law and Order episode
Last edited by rayray on Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

jcapo3 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:43 pm I wonder how active Gene really is? I mean, for LE to put his name out there like that....I wonder if that's a sign that he has things going on...
I wonder the same thing I have heard he has a large shy on the streets. But who knows. I’d love to know more
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

rayray wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:51 pm All over a girl that Cali didn't want this doofus hanging around...of course this makes sense in this day and age.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/16/nypd-iden ... rank-cali/

Not sure if this article was posted
Next, the bullshit politically correct liberal media will start saying that this kid was the "true" victim, not Frank Cali. lol
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Anything think there’s a possibility that Gambino crews may have been assembled to try to find this kid before the cops?