Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

eboli
Full Patched

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by eboli »

I'm sorry for the double post, but this guy is hilarious!

"The feds aren't intelligent enough to pick on somebody new! They just got to go with name recognition!"
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

I used to listen to jeff lowman but his most recent shit is just cringe. He’s acting like he actually knows people and trys to hard to act gangster. Its one thing to be my age and act like a wannabe, but jeff is a grown man.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

eboli wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:16 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:38 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOeDBOn_tM

Jeff Lowman is so fucking cringe worthy. Saying he is always 100 percent honest and broke the story first, lmao

Claiming to be friends with Phillip Narducci...rightttttt
That was really awkward to listen to. Why would he include a 1:30 minute rap at the beginning? Why is he defending Phil Narducci like he's some innocent kid? Why is he acting tough like Artie Bucco? So many questions. :lol:
Your guess is as good as mine lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

PHL_Mob wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:50 am Yeah he was definitely wired I agree they have Phil in a corner. By the way; kind of funny GA put that video out last month saying the Scarfo guys weren’t involved. Shows they know about as much as we do.
Seems like GA lost most of his "inside" sources.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

http://gangsterreport.com/sources-nardu ... afia-saga/

Scott’s article on Phil’s indictment.

The fighters that Phil has a stake in that Scott is talking about in the article is the boxer Christian Carto from South Philly. If you look at pics of Christian boxing you will see that Chick’s Restaurant is one of his sponsors and there’s countless pics of him and Phil together out there.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Yeah, it appears Carto has a lot of other local sponsors as well.
312332.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:02 am I used to listen to jeff lowman but his most recent shit is just cringe. He’s acting like he actually knows people and trys to hard to act gangster. Its one thing to be my age and act like a wannabe, but jeff is a grown man.
. He has been always doing that.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

What do we know about this Jim Gallo? Is He just a friend of Phil or a friend of more of the guys ? Wonder how many other loans are out there from Phil , doubt this is the only one .
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

This is supposed to be Narducci and Gallo. Not 100% positive thoo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CatStevens9
Straightened out

Post by CatStevens9 »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:20 pm This is supposed to be Narducci and Gallo. Not 100% positive thoo.
Yea that’s him there’s another guy in the devalcante family with same name but he’s in prison
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Narducci was pumped up on theses forums for years as powerhouse to look out for , Turns out he is a really dumb gangster , This sounds like a set up from jump street ,Phil's been out of prison 6 years and facing life again , Makes Merlino look like a genius
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

joeycigars wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:24 pm Narducci was pumped up on theses forums for years as powerhouse to look out for , Turns out he is a really dumb gangster , This sounds like a set up from jump street ,Phil's been out of prison 6 years and facing life again , Makes Merlino look like a genius
You hit the nail on the head cigars, this guy is one dumb motherfucker!
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:26 pm
joeycigars wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:24 pm Narducci was pumped up on theses forums for years as powerhouse to look out for , Turns out he is a really dumb gangster , This sounds like a set up from jump street ,Phil's been out of prison 6 years and facing life again , Makes Merlino look like a genius
Borgesi should flip and start a reality show
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Just look at how he and Nick Milano handled the Sammy Tamburino hit. Low IQ for sure.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37 pm

Just look at how he and Nick Milano handled the Sammy Tamburino hit. Low IQ for sure.

Pogo
From everything I read Phil did his own thing very little contact with the so called Philly inner circle ,If this is true .. Its another stroke of luck on the lucky streak for the Skinny one ,