Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by NJShore4Life »

Johnny Doc of Local 98 in Philly was picked up today too.

Uncle Joe’s son is a member of Local 98 but is legit and has nothing to do with this indictment , just saying it’s a small world.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Holy shit that’s crazy. Guess that proves he wasn’t retired.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

So the guy must have gotten scared and ran to the feds and wore a wire. Not too bright for Narducci to be personally beating people up and threatening to kill them. You would think after 20 years in the can he would smarten up.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Yeah no kidding- the guy definitely ran to the Feds. Why narducci would personally beating up and confronting the guy is beyond me...
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

This should put an end to the speculation that Phil was on a ruling panel. He is described as a member on LCN and no other rank is mentioned. I think it is also telling that they didn’t include this as part of a larger family indictment. My gut tells me he must have been doing his thing independent of the organization. If they thought they could include the administration they would have.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

That’s a good point. I was wondering why they wouldn’t roll this into a RICO. On another note, in a twisted way I sort of feel bad for Phil. 20 years for loaning money. That sucks. These people who take money from these guys under the agreement of paying a certain interest rate under the agreement that they could incur violent retribution if they don’t pay up the agreed amounts... what do they expect to happen? If it was at $115k by June and had started 6 months prior in January that means he hasn’t been making any payments whatsoever. So the guy runs to the Feds? So much for being a man and living up to your agreement and word. On the flip side, Phil is dumb for confronting the guy on his own let alone tuning him up. Phil should have been suspicious the moment this dead beat all of a sudden started laying 4-figure sums... what? The guy hasn’t been able to pay a cent all year and all of a sudden he’s able to make 13 payments within the span of 3 months? Come on...
CatStevens9
Straightened out

Post by CatStevens9 »

Well this ends any speculation that he’s legitimate lol I believe he has a crew of 3-5 accosiates
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

PHL_Mob wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:14 pm That’s a good point. I was wondering why they wouldn’t roll this into a RICO. On another note, in a twisted way I sort of feel bad for Phil. 20 years for loaning money. That sucks. These people who take money from these guys under the agreement of paying a certain interest rate under the agreement that they could incur violent retribution if they don’t pay up the agreed amounts... what do they expect to happen? If it was at $115k by June and had started 6 months prior in January that means he hasn’t been making any payments whatsoever. So the guy runs to the Feds? So much for being a man and living up to your agreement and word. On the flip side, Phil is dumb for confronting the guy on his own let alone tuning him up. Phil should have been suspicious the moment this dead beat all of a sudden started laying 4-figure sums... what? The guy hasn’t been able to pay a cent all year and all of a sudden he’s able to make 13 payments within the span of 3 months? Come on...
greed, ego (he’s really that scared of me now he’s paying) but yea... bitch move by the loaner and stupid moves by a vet who should know better and who’s intuition should have put him on game when this guy started making payments out of nowhere
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Anyone know who the person is who decided to take the loan from Phil and then not be a man about it?
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Given the hierarchy of other crimes and what other people get after mugging 15 people in our urban shitholes, I'd give him about 2 months max.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:54 pm Anyone know who the person is who decided to take the loan from Phil and then not be a man about it?
No, but it had to be in Philly since he wasn’t indicted in Camden, NJ. Phil lives around the corner from me in Mullica Hill, South Jersey.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Holy shit I finally went through the actual indictment... this guy got $20k and then another $95k totaling $115k of narducci’s cash and could t make the $600 weekly vig payments? I’d be effing pissed too if I were Narducci. That said, where’d all the money go? Is Phil loaning money to pull heads or something? Talk about a hundred grand going up in smoke....
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Pill heads*