Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by Mason_dixon »

Headline says it all. According to that fakevitslian guy Jeff
Carnasie
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by TommyGambino »

Anythin from mayo face?
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Mason_dixon wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:30 am Headline says it all. According to that fakevitslian guy Jeff
Carnasie
Yeah Jeff is claiming that this is what he was alluding to the other day although he said basically what George and Dave said in their latest mob talk video, this arrest of Phil Narducci could just be a coincidence and Jeff is trying to claim it, He has stopped me from commenting on his posts otherwise I would have called him out on it.

Let’s see what the charges are
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Can anyone tell me why that guy is so obsessed with being Italian to even have a fake last name? I guess his real last name is lowman...
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by phatmatress777 »

Mason_dixon wrote:Can anyone tell me why that guy is so obsessed with being Italian to even have a fake last name? I guess his real last name is lowman...
Hes a huge douche bag that appeals to the casual mob follower. People like us on this forum see through his antics and bullshit which is why he turns off comments and blocks people if they disagree with him or challenge his views or insights. I've caught him in numerous lies. He has me blocked totally.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

I hate to be that guy but damn is the mother fucker homely !
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

sooo narducci was arrested?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
John W
Straightened out

Re: RE: Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by John W »

phatmatress777 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:59 am
Mason_dixon wrote:Can anyone tell me why that guy is so obsessed with being Italian to even have a fake last name? I guess his real last name is lowman...
Hes a huge douche bag that appeals to the casual mob follower. People like us on this forum see through his antics and bullshit which is why he turns off comments and blocks people if they disagree with him or challenge his views or insights. I've caught him in numerous lies. He has me blocked totally.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
That’s exactly it, to the casual mob observer he looks like someone who has lots of knowledge, the other day he posted saying an indictment was coming down in Philly for old murders (just like George and Dave did in there video first) and now Narducci has allegedly been pinched Jeff is claiming that is what he was talking about even though Narducci was in prison at the time of these murders and had never been linked to them in anyway and now people are sucking Jeff’s dick on Facebook saying he ‘nailed it’ with this Nauducci arrest, the man’s a clown
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Suppose we'll just have to keep an eye on DS's twitter feed and see
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Steve Keeley (@KeeleyFox29) now saying Narducci's been arrested for loansharking
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

"According to the indictment, Narducci allegedly made usurious and extortionate loans involving large amounts of money to a borrower. As set forth in the indictment, when the borrower failed to make weekly interest payments, Narducci allegedly used physical violence through assault and threats of violence to force the borrower to repay the loans. The indictment also alleges that, at Narducci’s direction, Gallo collected weekly interest payments on the usurious loans from the borrower and used threats of violence to facilitate the collections.

Each charge of making extortionate extortions of credit, conspiracy to collect extensions of credit by extortionate means, and collections of extensions of credit by extortionate means making extortionate extensions of credit, carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine."

Be interesting to see what happens. Guy does over 20 years, gets out and is now looking at another 20 as a max if convicted
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

chin_gigante wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:24 am "According to the indictment, Narducci allegedly made usurious and extortionate loans involving large amounts of money to a borrower. As set forth in the indictment, when the borrower failed to make weekly interest payments, Narducci allegedly used physical violence through assault and threats of violence to force the borrower to repay the loans. The indictment also alleges that, at Narducci’s direction, Gallo collected weekly interest payments on the usurious loans from the borrower and used threats of violence to facilitate the collections.

Each charge of making extortionate extortions of credit, conspiracy to collect extensions of credit by extortionate means, and collections of extensions of credit by extortionate means making extortionate extensions of credit, carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine."

Be interesting to see what happens. Guy does over 20 years, gets out and is now looking at another 20 as a max if convicted
Well for sure this isn't the big philly indictment everyone is anticipating.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Great Gallo quote on the indictment. It would appear that they have Narducci by the balls.

"He's a killer you f###ing idiot! He's killed f###ing eight people!!"
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »