Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Post by gohnjotti »

Chaps wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:19 am No, unfortunately it has not. From what I can tell the judge gave many of the defendants bail with certain restrictions.
Joe Cammarano is the only one still locked up and we can only assume he decided not to object to imprisonment. Co-defendant Joe Sabella did, however, and he was apparently charged with the same murder conspiracy as Cammarano so who knows.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:40 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:53 pm I don't remember seeing him on your charts.
You have him listed anywhere before him being reported as consignment in the Bonannos?

Yes. I had him as a Soldier. Like I said he was IDed as a Bonanno member in an indictment several years back.

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:40 pm I can't find anything online about Simone Esposito being with the DeCavs. I'm sure you're right Pogo but do you have any articles or links about Esposito in the 90s?

Nothing more on him besides what I posted. JD briefly mentioned him in his DeCavalcante thread. Esposito was an Associate in the Rotondo Crew.

Pogo
From his blog:
lcnbios.blogspot.com wrote:4.) Simone Esposito: Proposed associate direct with Anthony Rotondo by the late 1990s. As rumors of impending indictments strengthened in the Fall of 1999, Rotondo met with Simone and his brother Frank to discuss their future. The brothers were told that, should Rotondo be indicted or worse, they were to stay with Girolamo Palermo, the only DeCav panel member that Rotondo trusted. Should Palermo also be arrested, Simone was to go with an in-law, Bonanno Captain Joseph 'Joe Desi' DeSimone, and Frank to Gambino Captain Joseph 'Sonny' Juliano. Following the DeCav indictments in 1999-2000, Simone obtained release to the Bonanno Family and, according to information Rotondo received while incarcerated at MDC Brooklyn, was made shortly thereafter.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

B. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:15 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:40 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:53 pm I don't remember seeing him on your charts.
You have him listed anywhere before him being reported as consignment in the Bonannos?

Yes. I had him as a Soldier. Like I said he was IDed as a Bonanno member in an indictment several years back.

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:40 pm I can't find anything online about Simone Esposito being with the DeCavs. I'm sure you're right Pogo but do you have any articles or links about Esposito in the 90s?

Nothing more on him besides what I posted. JD briefly mentioned him in his DeCavalcante thread. Esposito was an Associate in the Rotondo Crew.

Pogo
From his blog:
lcnbios.blogspot.com wrote:4.) Simone Esposito: Proposed associate direct with Anthony Rotondo by the late 1990s. As rumors of impending indictments strengthened in the Fall of 1999, Rotondo met with Simone and his brother Frank to discuss their future. The brothers were told that, should Rotondo be indicted or worse, they were to stay with Girolamo Palermo, the only DeCav panel member that Rotondo trusted. Should Palermo also be arrested, Simone was to go with an in-law, Bonanno Captain Joseph 'Joe Desi' DeSimone, and Frank to Gambino Captain Joseph 'Sonny' Juliano. Following the DeCav indictments in 1999-2000, Simone obtained release to the Bonanno Family and, according to information Rotondo received while incarcerated at MDC Brooklyn, was made shortly thereafter.
Wow. That’s really interesting. Props to JD. Clears up a lot of questions I had.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 am Here is a picture of Esposito leaving federal court 12/1/18

Made me lmao, Moe from GBB actually came up with a decent one:

“Didn’t realize David Schwimmer was a made guy with the Bonanno’s...”

:lol:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Thanks to Willy for originally posting this article. It's got an updated picture of Zanocchio.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mob snitch too tight with feds, reputed Bonanno family consigliere argues

By STEPHEN REX BROWN
| NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
JAN 21, 2019

Mob snitch too tight with feds, reputed Bonanno family consigliere argues

A reputed Bonanno consigliere argued in new papers Monday that a Staten Island snitch expected to testify against him at trial is too tight with federal prosecutors.

John (Porky) Zancocchio, accused of bookmaking and loan sharking and famed for taking bets from banned ballplayer Pete Rose, charges that Manhattan federal prosecutors improperly handed over evidence to mob rat Peter (Pug) Lovaglio.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

More on the story

Reputed S.I. Bonanno mobster says feds gave snitch ‘cheat sheet'; claims misconduct

https://www.silive.com/news/2019/01/rep ... nduct.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Joseph Sabella related to Mike? Do we know where he is from? Also, someone referenced Jack Bonevtre...but he isn't named in the indictment correct?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Hellboy
Honorary Member

Post by Hellboy »

This country is fucked
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:26 pm What, the fuck.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/27/the-feds- ... rs-lawyer/
Fucking hell Sonny, scumbags!
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fbi are so currupt its disgusting. Hope joe c and his boys get acquitted.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Post by Lupara »

slimshady_007 wrote:

Fbi are so currupt its disgusting. Hope joe c and his boys get acquitted.
Lol.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Sad. Let's see how the FBI Fanboys defends this despicable behavior. :roll:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:31 pm

the F.B.I. does have good info on the Mob. However, that being said, currently a lot of the Feds (certainly not all) are as corrupt as hell. Look at what has happened in the political world. Now, it has spilled over even more into the O.C. world. If this trend keeps going, pretty soon we won't be able to tell the difference between the New York 5 and the Feds. lol
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Confederate wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:59 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:31 pm

the F.B.I. does have good info on the Mob. However, that being said, currently a lot of the Feds (certainly not all) are as corrupt as hell. Look at what has happened in the political world. Now, it has spilled over even more into the O.C. world. If this trend keeps going, pretty soon we won't be able to tell the difference between the New York 5 and the Feds. lol
John COnnoly ring a bell? H Paul Rico? :shock:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"