MOB LAWYER CAUGHT SEXTING

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: MOB LAWYER CAUGHT SEXTING

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:25 pm You know what they say. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Those countries, for all their problems, at least got the issue of capital punishment right.
Sorry, but if you’re trying to use Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan to assert an example of any comprehensible moral or judicial superiority, you’ve absolutely lost me in any explainable capacity.

All three countries are Islamic by the way (Nigeria being the least at 50%) and I find it incomprehensible that anyone of reason or considered thought, and whom is educated, can find moral quality, let alone superiority, or judicial, in a 14th century, Bronze Age, warlord, tribal, feudal, despotic, totalitarian fantasy belief system.

You are happy to say you take moral lead from Afghani Islam? You take Judicial lead from nigerian Islam? This is your position?

And regards abortion. I’m reminded of a show , NCIS, or the like where the ‘moral argument’ was a mother carrying twins and one twin had ‘killed’ the other, by umbilical ‘strangulation’ or something alike. Wonder which side of the abortion/death penalty side you’d be on there 😉
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:10 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:40 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:58 am WG r u still a PO? i believe it was adolescent tho right?
No, not anymore. Yes, juvenile probation.
gohnjotti wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:41 pmRidiculously lax... compared to what? They are comparatively harsh compared to most of the first world. Would you rather America follows the examples of Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan & Nigeria?
In some ways, yes. Most of the world doesn't have capital punishment. That alone shows you how "tough on crime" they are.
apologize if this is out of line or way too off topic, but im just curious. and its nothing personal.

i am assuming you are a proponent of capital punishment from your tone and comments in this convo. how do you feel about abortion (and the right to choose)? from my personal experience, a lot of staunchly pro-life people who value human life above all else, conversely seem to believe in capital punishment, an eye for an eye, and all that...while a lot of religions state the value of human life is equal across the board (the pope came out and publicly condemned capital punishment last summer)
To answer your question, I believe the Pro-Life people are against abortion (except in the case of rape or incest) because the unborn babies have done nothing wrong to deserve being killed. On the other hand, they believe in Capital Punishment for mainly two reasons:
1). The Criminal has committed a horrendous crime and should pay for it with his life so justice is served properly.
2). It saves the taxpayers a lot of money rather than keeping the horrendous criminal alive in Jail.

It has nothing to do with what some other shithole Country does or doesn't do that is living 500 years in the past. That is my understanding.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

The presumption is in abortion you’re ‘killing’, ‘babies’ and there are people who are ‘for’ that presumption.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Stem cell research whereby two single cells are used for research is humourously called murder yet when you scratch your nose you destroy 100 times more cells.

Who’s the bigger ‘murderer’? The scientist or the guy with an itch?

But I feel myself digressing. I’ll say no more on this topic.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I'm just wondering how it went from some horny texts between a mob lawyer and a high class hustling thor to stem cells and abortion..... Shits crazy....
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:13 am I'm just wondering how it went from some horny texts between a mob lawyer and a high class hustling thor to stem cells and abortion..... Shits crazy....
For once we agree. I call defense attorneys scumbags and 7 pages result.
All roads lead to New York.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Confederate wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:39 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:58 am WG r u still a PO? i believe it was adolescent tho right?
gohnjotti wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:41 pmRidiculously lax... compared to what? They are comparatively harsh compared to most of the first world. Would you rather America follows the examples of Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan & Nigeria?
In some ways, yes. Most of the world doesn't have capital punishment. That alone shows you how "tough on crime" they are.
apologize if this is out of line or way too off topic, but im just curious. and its nothing personal.

i am assuming you are a proponent of capital punishment from your tone and comments in this convo. how do you feel about abortion (and the right to choose)? from my personal experience, a lot of staunchly pro-life people who value human life above all else, conversely seem to believe in capital punishment, an eye for an eye, and all that...while a lot of religions state the value of human life is equal across the board (the pope came out and publicly condemned capital punishment last summer)
To answer your question, I believe the Pro-Life people are against abortion (except in the case of rape or incest) because the unborn babies have done nothing wrong to deserve being killed. On the other hand, they believe in Capital Punishment for mainly two reasons:
1). The Criminal has committed a horrendous crime and should pay for it with his life so justice is served properly.
2). It saves the taxpayers a lot of money rather than keeping the horrendous criminal alive in Jail.

It has nothing to do with what some other shithole Country does or doesn't do that is living 500 years in the past. That is my understanding.

yeah, I understand that POV, and figured thats how he or anyone else would answer...

but for some reason I assumed Wiseguy was Catholic (my apologies to him) and was wondering if he agreed with the Pope's new "stance" and how he reconciles his own value of human life with how the church values human life. its not a "if you believe in the death penality you should believe in abortion" type of argument, its more of "god is the ultimate judge" argument.

my problem with the death penality kinda dovetails in point number 2 you made.

i feel like it doesnt save tax payers ENOUGH money. these death penality cases get stretched out so far that we're warehousing them as prisoners just the same, sometimes for their entire natural life still, and usually in a more expensive manner. special/segregated housing units, constant court filings for appeals, etc... if we're going to do it, we should just do it. maybe cut down on some of the red tape and make it a more efficient process so it actually does save taxpayers (more) money

anyway back on topic everyone knows how necessary defense lawyers are, and that a majority of them are opportunists. but dont blame them, they didnt invent the game. they're a spoke in the rotten wheel. criminal justice shouldnt be a rent seeking industry. its naive and lofty to think that way i guess, but whatever. its deplorable across the whole board.

some defense lawyers are amazing people and are doing god's work. jeff lichtman isnt one of those people and this is a small slice of karma coming back to him. outside of downright corrupt actual-criminal lawyers, or self promoing pedophiles like alan dershewitz, Litchman is one of the worst there is
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:20 pm i feel like it doesnt save tax payers ENOUGH money. these death penality cases get stretched out so far that we're warehousing them as prisoners just the same, sometimes for their entire natural life still, and usually in a more expensive manner. special/segregated housing units, constant court filings for appeals, etc... if we're going to do it, we should just do it. maybe cut down on some of the red tape and make it a more efficient process so it actually does save taxpayers (more) money
Exactly. A much more quick, streamlined process. Not endless appeals for 20 years.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:20 pm
Confederate wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:39 pm

yeah, I understand that POV, and figured thats how he or anyone else would answer...

but for some reason I assumed Wiseguy was Catholic (my apologies to him) and was wondering if he agreed with the Pope's new "stance" and how he reconciles his own value of human life with how the church values human life. its not a "if you believe in the death penality you should believe in abortion" type of argument, its more of "god is the ultimate judge" argument.

my problem with the death penality kinda dovetails in point number 2 you made.

i feel like it doesnt save tax payers ENOUGH money. these death penality cases get stretched out so far that we're warehousing them as prisoners just the same, sometimes for their entire natural life still, and usually in a more expensive manner. special/segregated housing units, constant court filings for appeals, etc... if we're going to do it, we should just do it. maybe cut down on some of the red tape and make it a more efficient process so it actually does save taxpayers (more) money

anyway back on topic everyone knows how necessary defense lawyers are, and that a majority of them are opportunists. but dont blame them, they didnt invent the game. they're a spoke in the rotten wheel. criminal justice shouldnt be a rent seeking industry. its naive and lofty to think that way i guess, but whatever. its deplorable across the whole board.

some defense lawyers are amazing people and are doing god's work. jeff lichtman isnt one of those people and this is a small slice of karma coming back to him. outside of downright corrupt actual-criminal lawyers, or self promoing pedophiles like alan dershewitz, Litchman is one of the worst there is

you thought WG was catholic!?!?!

lol that use to be posters lead arguments:
"no way a mormon from utah knows more then us!"
..... sad but im being seriouse lol
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

in fact.... WG got a lot of shit for being mormon at one time ppl somehow found his real name and exploited his FB and whatever else (someone got phone calls but inthibk that was mafioso)
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:39 am in fact.... WG got a lot of shit for being mormon at one time ppl somehow found his real name and exploited his FB and whatever else (someone got phone calls but inthibk that was mafioso)
While many may have figured it out anyway since I'm from Utah, in hindsight I shouldn't have been so forward with that information. But people will recall how much where somebody is from came up in old arguments back on the RD forum.

My real name was found out because it's in my email. Somebody with access to it on the RD (like a mod) gave it to some people. From there, a quick search could find me on Facebook.

The thing is, aside from it being slightly annoying and petty, it didn't have the effect on me I think they were hoping. Some of them were trying to get me to stop posting or they'd reveal who I was. But I had nothing to hide. I always thought it was those that misrepresented themselves, like pic/Lenehan, that should be concerned about being exposed.

Anyway, to their credit, a couple people later apologized for the whole thing. Just shows how crazy things got for a while on the old forum. I don't hold any hard feelings.

And, for the record, it was mafioso that got phone calls, if I remember right. From Maggio/whitemale? Their fights were legendary.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I was on the RD forum for a while but for some reason forgot that you were Mormon and even from Utah. its all coming back to me now LOL. sorry for assuming you were Catholic

hasnt Salt Lake City taken on a ton of east coast and California transplants the last 8-9 years? slowly turning into a "liberal" hip city? Can only imagine how do you feel about that? LOL

also whats the deal with Mormons and the multi level marketing industry?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:12 pm I was on the RD forum for a while but for some reason forgot that you were Mormon and even from Utah. its all coming back to me now LOL. sorry for assuming you were Catholic

hasnt Salt Lake City taken on a ton of east coast and California transplants the last 8-9 years? slowly turning into a "liberal" hip city? Can only imagine how do you feel about that? LOL
I don't know about the East Coast but the ones coming in from California are like locusts. A lot of it has to do with many tech companies moving into Utah and bringing people with them. Google "Silicon Slopes." There's parts of downtown that are nothing but hipsters. I'd like to napalm them.

For years now in and around Salt Lake City has actually been fairly liberal. Ironic considering that's where the Church is headquartered. Its about the only place in the state where Democrats are a factor. With the influx of people from other states, I think the LDS to non-LDS ratio in Salt Lake County is about 50/50 now. Elsewhere in the state, I think LDS still make up about 70% on average.
also whats the deal with Mormons and the multi level marketing industry?
Good question. Its sort of a running joke that even LDS members themselves make. I'm really not sure what such the big attraction was. I say "was" because I think the peak of it was from the late 1980s to the early 2000s. MLM has built up enough of a bad rep that people are more wary about it now.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Mafioso was a bad drunk and actuslly died from a alcholism related death. as in liver failure i think. he was deff a character. writting locked up gangsters was the best tho... and maggio was classic too. he was a brooklynese guy. i wonder what happebed to him/whitemale.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I think it was cancer. During one of his drunken states he posted his phone number on the forum. Maggio actually called him and started messing with him.

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.