Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Eddie mush
Straightened out

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by Eddie mush »

Ya bud cAuse my source was in the can wen i started on this forum and my ability to get info was minimal but now he is out . Wen i ask for any info i wanted to hear from guys like tj and luca who obvi have accurate info
Not from jerkoffs like . U and wiseguy who read every indictment around and then think they are the george anastasia. I never claim to b connected i grew in eastie and know alot of the guys personally but neved was involved . There r guys on here who know there stuff and then trolls like u cock sucker
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Right. :roll: Now take your ball and go home. We'll call you when a new NE chart is posted up.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:21 am Right. :roll: Now take your ball and go home. We'll call you when a new NE chart is posted up.

Pogo
At least he didn't call you a dirty cocksucker lol
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:29 pm I predict the same will happen in Philly, one big informant will blow the roof off
would you say Mark Rosetti was a big blow to NE? i remeber when he fiest flipped n ppl were saying he knew everything kn everyone.

and maybe DeLuca finished it off.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

JCB pointed out that Eddie Mush is Joe Russo from GBB. Have no idea what he's talking about half the time and i don't believe anything he says, but i don't think he's purposefully deceiving people either so i think taking what he says with a grain of salt is the best course of action. No offence Eddie. Just calm down dude.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Didn't that guy claim to be a relative of russo lol
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:42 pm
Eddie mush wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:00 pm Street talk here cud b good cud b bullshit just wat i was told
Line up is as follows

Cd - boss
Matty G - ub

3 capo in Boston
1 in prov
1 in CT

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Eddie
A captain in Connecticut over what? Virtually no presence there at this point. 7 members living in Providence, half of them inactive.
I thought the gambinos chased the providence guys out of uconn
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Camo wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:35 pm JCB pointed out that Eddie Mush is Joe Russo from GBB. Have no idea what he's talking about half the time and i don't believe anything he says, but i don't think he's purposefully deceiving people either so i think taking what he says with a grain of salt is the best course of action. No offence Eddie. Just calm down dude.

Obvi JcB is dumber than i thought . I dont post on Bb but do read it . Look At the way russo writes in contrast to the way i write . Also russo claims to b in the life snd have done time i am open and honest i hVe never been a street guy or done time just grew up in a mobbed up Area

Me and TJ have had many talks and he could validate me if he still posted but all u know it alls have drove him away also . Now u hAve 0 good new england posters so have a blast reading Wikipedia and reciting it like its rhe bible .

This will B my last post . Cya
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Eddie mush wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:14 pm Now u hAve 0 good new england posters so have a blast reading Wikipedia and reciting it like its rhe bible .

Funny since what you posted is direct from Wikipedia. Of course you were told by your friend who just got out of prison. :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:22 pm
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:14 pm Now u hAve 0 good new england posters so have a blast reading Wikipedia and reciting it like its rhe bible .

Funny since what you posted is direct from Wikipedia. Of course you were told by your friend who just got out of prison. :roll:

Pogo
Ironically, the insiders who "heard it on the street" have had as bad a track record as Wiki when it comes to the mob.

Anyway, over the years I've learned that two of the surest signs of a fake are 1) quickly getting defensive, and 2) playing the geography card.
All roads lead to New York.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:54 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Pogo
Ironically, the insiders who "heard it on the street" have had as bad a track record as Wiki when it comes to the mob.

Anyway, over the years I've learned that two of the surest signs of a fake are 1) quickly getting defensive, and 2) playing the geography card.

not to get off topic (which i agree w u btw) but do u think Rosetti was a big blow as predicted when he flipped??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:06 pmI thought the gambinos chased the providence guys out of uconn
I don't recall but I think the lack of a presence in Connecticut from the New England LCN is due mainly to attrition. Boston and Providence were always their main power bases. And if Providence only has a handful of members left, it's no surprise that there's virtually nothing left in Connecticut.
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:49 amnot to get off topic (which i agree w u btw) but do u think Rosetti was a big blow as predicted when he flipped??
Sorry, I don't recall what the fallout was from him flipping.
All roads lead to New York.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Camo wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:35 pm JCB pointed out that Eddie Mush is Joe Russo from GBB. Have no idea what he's talking about half the time and i don't believe anything he says, but i don't think he's purposefully deceiving people either so i think taking what he says with a grain of salt is the best course of action. No offence Eddie. Just calm down dude.
Don’t remember ever confirming that...
Last edited by JCB1977 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

I chat with TJ privately...he’s always been solid. He’s a good poster for New England. Bats is a great poster for KC. East Bronx “was” great for West Side. These guys are more familiar with what’s going on in the neighborhoods than we are. It’s important to take all info we get and compare notes. I’ve never once heard any of them confirm 100% that what they’re saying is 100% accurate.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:43 pm
Don’t remember ever confirming that...
Sorry, thought you did. It's on me for reading what must have been a theory of yours and taking it as fact. Apologies Eddie, if JCB is saying he didn't then that's correct. But you do post a lot of typos and just as erratically and aggressively as him so you can't blame me for thinking "yeah that's definitely him", even if it is i don't think there's anything wrong with you posting here. No offence, but people have never took you as seriously as someone like PB or Bronx so you shouldn't cause as much controversy, as long as people take what your saying with a grain of salt (or more likely completely dismiss it) then i don't see the issue. Continually saying you're leaving and this place sucks is not the right move though.