Luchese Crime Family Soldier Sentenced to 12 Years

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Luchese Crime Family Soldier Sentenced to 12 Years

Post by willychichi »

Luchese Crime Family Soldier Sentenced to 12 Years for Conspiring to Distribute Oxycodone

Earlier today, at the federal courthouse in Brooklyn, Anthony Grado, a member of the Luchese organized crime family, and Lawrence Tranese, an associate of the Colombo organized crime family, were sentenced by United States District Judge Carol B. Amon to 12 years’ and 40 months’ imprisonment respectively for conspiring to distribute oxycodone that they obtained through fraudulent prescriptions. The Court also ordered Grado to pay $70,000 in forfeiture and Tranese $12,000 in forfeiture.

Read more: https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/lu ... -associate
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Luchese Crime Family Soldier Sentenced to 12 Years

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Twelve years. Ouch. :lol: Grado will be closing in on 70 when he finally gets out.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

A lotta people gettin rich off of the opiod epidemic
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Have a feeling the fact that they were filling either stolen or fake scripts has a lot to do with the time they got.. does anyone know if these guys have prior drug charges? Seems like a harsh sentence.. but Gotti grandson got an 8 piece right?
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

More on the story

Two mobsters sentenced for peddling oxycodone

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Here in NY/NJ/Philly they’re really hammering everyone selling Heroin and Opiod Pills due to the epidemic here.

They have even started investigating when junkies OD like it’s a murder scene here then charging the dealer with the junkies Death. I dont know how I feel about this one as noone forced the junkie to take that Heroin shot or pill. It’s like the fat slobs who blame McDonalds for their obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Have some fucking self control and take control of your own actions!
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

chubby wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:38 pm Have a feeling the fact that they were filling either stolen or fake scripts has a lot to do with the time they got.. does anyone know if these guys have prior drug charges? Seems like a harsh sentence.. but Gotti grandson got an 8 piece right?
8 for the oxy ring, 5 for the arson charge involving Asaro and robbery. half of the 5 would run concurrently with the eight on the State. Also has to pay restitution of $20,000 for the burned car, and participate in an outpatient
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:35 am Here in NY/NJ/Philly they’re really hammering everyone selling Heroin and Opiod Pills due to the epidemic here.

They have even started investigating when junkies OD like it’s a murder scene here then charging the dealer with the junkies Death. I dont know how I feel about this one as noone forced the junkie to take that Heroin shot or pill. It’s like the fat slobs who blame McDonalds for their obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Have some fucking self control and take control of your own actions!
I fully agree with you man... I’m not saying guys on the corner selling bundles are the most unstanding citizens in the world.. but just like with bookmaking and shyloxkibg ... these dealers aren’t searching out people. The issues are beating down their doors.. and it makes me mad that users and their families can never own up and take responsibility.. yes it must be horrible to lose a child to an od.. but instead of pointing the finger and blaming it all on the dealer I think they need to take a step back and see that the blame starts and ends with the addict that decides to do these drugs in the first place... take some ownership and responsibility... same thing with people who take out loans with shys and then runs to the feds like they’re some random victim . It’s like nah you seeked that person out to borrow the money and now that your degenerate ass can’t pay you’re going to play the poor me victim card and act like you got bullied into it...
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Luchese Crime Family Soldier Sentenced to 12 Years

Post by phatmatress777 »

NJShore4Life wrote:Here in NY/NJ/Philly they’re really hammering everyone selling Heroin and Opiod Pills due to the epidemic here.

I feel the same way

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:35 am Here in NY/NJ/Philly they’re really hammering everyone selling Heroin and Opiod Pills due to the epidemic here.

100% disagree. My uncle is one of the strongest people ive ever met and even he fell victim to heroin addiction. It almost took his life and somehow he got off. Drug addiction is an evil illness.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Feel more sympathetic to people who got hooked due to injuries/pain and then getting hooked on the pills.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Dealers should all be given mandatory minimums of 15 years for a 1st offense since trafficking narcotics is the single most evil and disgusting thing one can do. You knowingly deal death and murder. You destroy the lives of mothers ,daughters,sons,brothers,fathers etc etc..You cause the crime rate to go up in every category, Robbery,Burglary,Murder,Homicide,,Assaults,Prostitution,Theft,Petty larceny,Grand larceny etc etc.. Drug dealers/Traffickers should be sentenced to death
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:02 pm Twelve years. Ouch. :lol: Grado will be closing in on 70 when he finally gets out.

Pogo
Not if he flips!
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:17 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:02 pm Twelve years. Ouch. :lol: Grado will be closing in on 70 when he finally gets out.

Pogo
Not if he flips!
usually they flip before they're sentenced
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:16 pm Feel more sympathetic to people who got hooked due to injuries/pain and then getting hooked on the pills.
That's what you are predominantly seeing now. People who developed "medical addictions" but have been cut off by strict prescription monitoring in places like NY/NJ/CT are now going on the street to get their opiates.
Sad that the drug companies went and got doctors to prescribe strong opiates that were not intended for normal pain relief but only intractable cancer pain. Created a lot of junkies and made billions of dollars in the process. Even with pressure from states to put obstacles to prescribe, FDA and feds keep approving new opiate based pain meds. In the end, money trumps all.