Akron Ohio + Italian mafia

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Re: Akron Ohio + Italian mafia

Post by FriendofFamily »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:34 pm
FriendofHenry wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:13 pm
FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:55 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:33 am How could I forget this infamous murder case where Pat Ferruccio was implicated...

https://www.cleveland.com/news/editors- ... ation.html
Yeah well I could write a book about all the players in this cheesy dime store novel of a mess. I don't have the time or inclination to write about these people. You would need CC to build you a new chart about the players and the on and off relationships of this mess.
Are you saying that maybe, just maybe, all the FBI files and newspaper articles might not have all that there is to know ;)
I have no FBI Files on this, I just remember the case as it was a shit show with a powerful family...but I will say that Pat was not involved with murder for hire.
All I can tell you is - as soon as I said anything about this to my wife and she said "Edward has been through enough" meaning Ed George the Owner of Tangier Restaurant and Night Club - the Husband of Cindy George -

"Don't write about it" she said.

Yeah - Nothing to see here - move along.
Know which Game to Play
SDO
Prospect

Post by SDO »

Here is A picture of Rocco Ferruccio . The head of Liberty Vending and and the son of Pasquale Ferruccio. Does anyone know if he is still active in the rackets ? . According to his Facebook he now lives in Florida. So maybe he is now retired from the rackets?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/25646350/hom ... h-his-yard
Alex_727
Prospect

Post by Alex_727 »

That Rocco is the son of Samuel (Pat’s brother)
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Alex_727 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:29 pm That Rocco is the son of Samuel (Pat’s brother)
Another Ohio Person ? welcome aboard ,
, But wait a min didn't people on this board claim to know this guy LMAO
The democrats will elected anyone
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Alex_727 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:29 pm That Rocco is the son of Samuel (Pat’s brother)
Rocco is Pat's son.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Alex_727
Prospect

Post by Alex_727 »

There are 2 Roccos’. Pat had 2 sons (Patrick and Rocco). Sam had 3 sons (Sam Jr. and twins Rocco and Johnny)
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Pat was born in 1917 and died 2006

Rocco A Ferruccio is Pat's Son born in August 1941 lives in Southern Summit County (between Akron and Canton) and Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Rocco M Ferruccio was born in September 1955 - Lives in Fort Myers - Lehigh Area that was mentioned in the Article

Liberty Vending was setup in April 1965 with Pat, Sam, and Rocco as the Owners/Officers

Do the Math Rocco M would have been 9 almost 10 years old

Rocco A would have been 23 almost 24 years old

For those that like documents:
B404_1518_Page_3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Know which Game to Play
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

FriendofFamily wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:49 pm Pat was born in 1917 and died 2006

Rocco A Ferruccio is Pat's Son born in August 1941 lives in Southern Summit County (between Akron and Canton) and Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Rocco M Ferruccio was born in September 1955 - Lives in Fort Myers - Lehigh Area that was mentioned in the Article

Liberty Vending was setup in April 1965 with Pat, Sam, and Rocco as the Owners/Officers

Do the Math Rocco M would have been 9 almost 10 years old

Rocco A would have been 23 almost 24 years old

For those that like documents:

B404_1518_Page_3.jpg
Good post
On a unrelated side note Sam Ferruccio Just got put in charge of the dems early this year in stark county
A few years ago I Spoke with Rocco about his dad, he didn’t want to provide anything, someone else told me the ferruccio are pretty sensitive about that topic lol

One of my buddies actually reached out to one of Jimmy Lafatch's kids recently and they told him to fuck off in not so many words and went bat shit crazy on him hahah

sdo I doubt hes into anything illegal anymore He’s in his late 70’s with ample legitimate enterprises ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

If that's Pat's son in the article he sure looks good got being 77.
That Rocco looks more like 53. Maybe I'm just jealous 'cause I want to look like that at 77 ;)
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

FriendofHenry wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:03 pm If that's Pat's son in the article he sure looks good got being 77.
That Rocco looks more like 53. Maybe I'm just jealous 'cause I want to look like that at 77 ;)

The Article was Dated May 29th, 2014. That Rocco M is 58-3/4 years old in that picture. That is why he doesn't look like 77 years old. So guessing he looks 53 would be a good guess at his age in the photograph.
Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:08 pm
Another Ohio Person ? welcome aboard ,
, But wait a min didn't people on this board claim to know this guy LMAO
The democrats will elected anyone
Sam Ferruccio (Pat's brother is dead)

Just to be clear in this thread about someone being elected:

Sam J. Ferruccio Jr. - The Lawyer was elected as the Democratic Chairman of Stark County (Canton, Ohio)
samferrucciojr.jpg
Link to Article:

https://www.cantonrep.com/news/20180605 ... s-chairman
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Know which Game to Play
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

FriendofFamily wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:14 pm
FriendofHenry wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:03 pm If that's Pat's son in the article he sure looks good got being 77.

The Article was Dated May 29th, 2014. That Rocco M is 58-3/4 years old in that picture. That is why he doesn't look like 77 years old. So guessing he looks 53 would be a good guess at his age in the photograph.
Thanx and I stand corrected. Obviously the picture in the article is not Pat's son. Sorry 'bout that.
The good news is that I got a shot at looking that good in another couple of years :)
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Alex_727 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:30 am There are 2 Roccos’. Pat had 2 sons (Patrick and Rocco). Sam had 3 sons (Sam Jr. and twins Rocco and Johnny)
So Rocco M Ferruccio and Sam J Ferruccio Jr. are brothers - Correct Alex_727?:
Rocco M Ferruccio.jpg
SamFerruccioJr.jpg
Know which Game to Play
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Do you have a photo of Rocco (Pat’s son)? Is he still operating Liberty Vending?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Alex_727
Prospect

Post by Alex_727 »

FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:22 am [quote=Alex_727 post_id=96074 time=<a href="tel:1544106641">1544106641</a> user_id=5340]
There are 2 Roccos’. Pat had 2 sons (Patrick and Rocco). Sam had 3 sons (Sam Jr. and twins Rocco and Johnny)
So Rocco M Ferruccio and Sam J Ferruccio Jr. are brothers - Correct Alex_727?:
Rocco M Ferruccio.jpg
SamFerruccioJr.jpg
[/quote] Yes.