Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by Stroccos »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:48 pm Yeah the whole growing in power again, Sicilian heavy and super secrative (apparently not so much since he is hearing so many details about this hit), secret meetings (that he again is hearing about), going back to the "old days", farming out hits to other groups for large sums of money, etc. His whole post reads like some GBB-Wiki wet dream.

Pogo
according to the CW who was paid to kill Zottolas son , they only reason they went after the son was to lure the father out
The CW agreed to do so and accepted Shelton's offer.
Shelton later informed the CW, in sum and substance and in part, that the purpose of killing
John Doe #1 was to lure out Zottola.

heres a chronology order of some of the attempts on zottola ,

Between approximately September 2017 and October 2018, multiple
acts of violence, some which are described in more detail below, were committed against
Sylvester Zottola ("Zottola") and his son John Doe #1, an individual whose identity is known
to law enforcement.
3. On or about November 26, 2017, in the Bronx, New York, a dark van
pulled up next to and then in front of Zottola's vehicle, forcing Zottola to stop. A masked
individual wearing gloves exited the van and pointed a gun at Zottola. Zottola drove away
unharmed.
4. On or about December 27, 2017, three masked individuals, armed with
a firearm, attacked Zottola as Zottola entered his residence in the Bronx, New York.
Although there were no signs of forced entry, the men had gained entry to Zottola's secured
residence prior to Zottola retuming home. Zottola sustained multiple stab wounds to the
neck and chest and a contusion to his head. Zottola was also robbed of a sum of United
States currency.
5. On or about April 16,2018, an individual pointed a firearm at John Doe
#1 in the vicinity of John Doe #rs residence in the Bronx, New York, and then fled in a
vehicle.
6. On or about June 12,2018, an individual pointed a firearm at Zottola in
the vicinity of Zottola's residence. Zottola, who also had a firearm, fired a shot at the
individual, and the individual fled in a vehicle.

7. On or about July 11,2018, at approximately 6:30 a.m., an individual
exited the front passenger-side door of a red Nissan Altima that has been identified by law
enforcement (the "Subject Vehicle") and shot John Doe #1 multiple times as John Doe #1
exited his vehicle in the vicinity of John Doe #Vs residence. The shooter got back in the
Subject Vehicle, again through the front passenger-side door, and the Subject Vehicle drove
away. John Doe #1 sustained multiple gunshot wounds, which required John Doe #1 to
undergo surgery.
8. On or about October 4, 2018, at approximately 4:45 p.m., an individual
fatally shot Zottola as Zottola was in his vehicle in a drive-through lane of a fast food
restaurant in the Bronx, New York. The shooter fled the parking lot of the restaurant on foot
and thereafter entered a waiting vehicle, which drove away. Zottola sustained gunshot
wounds to his head, neck and abdomen.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by Stroccos »

scagghiuni wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:10 pm the fact that italians sourced the contract to the albanians and they went to the bloods it is not an idiocy, it could be true
also probably the murder of zito is related to the zottola one, they tried to hire outsiders to kill zottola and they failed because they were nabbed, but used some internal people to whack zito
this reminds me of that pizzeria owner that was killed a few years back every one claimed to have heard it was a mob hit in reality just some robbery , hopefully the bloods go to trial but i have a feeling the feds already know who was behind it they just have to prove it
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

Confederate wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:53 pm
I 25 I wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:07 pm Also what i heard LCN acutally grew the last 2-3 years, and the presence is shown in this hit. They are very secretive, only operating via talking in parks at night etc... No direct comunication (Boss to Soldier) all that. Very sicilian heavy and clanish structured. Going back to the old days basically. Would be a blow for them again because if the above information is accurate, heavy indictments are incoming.
How did they grow? lol
I mean the fact that there were 2 mob hits in such a short periode of time to me is a big indicater on how active they are right now. From a street point of view taking away the power of murder is a huge thing, if people arent afraid of you, they wont pay you and start talking.
LCN shyd away from that cause of the heavy feds/police control but they took a breather when their focus shiftet to other crime groups and still some very active terrorist groups. Beeing able to kill someone when the boutton gets pushed is the foundation oc is build upon.

Another indicator to me is that you almost only hear about "associates" getting arrested. Btw these people are no associates, they have an italian name and know somebody doesnt make them associates. Those people laugh about them. Like these two guys extorting for 400 bucks a year setting themselfes on fire. You really believe the press that the family works with such people? What would they have to gain from them, a cut out of a 400 dollar operation??? These people are nobodys and that people say "look how pathetic the gambino familys is right now working with them" works right in their hands. The more people saying "there is no mob" the better for them. Has always been that way. All the money over the years the feds put into Merlino cases and he gets an absolute bullshit charge plea deal. Thats not what they wanted.
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

I 25 I wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:07 am
I 25 I wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:07 pm Also what i heard LCN acutally grew the last 2-3 years, and the presence is shown in this hit. They are very secretive, only operating via talking in parks at night etc... No direct comunication (Boss to Soldier) all that. Very sicilian heavy and clanish structured. Going back to the old days basically. Would be a blow for them again because if the above information is accurate, heavy indictments are incoming.
How did they grow? lol
I mean the fact that there were 2 mob hits in such a short periode of time to me is a big indicater on how active they are right now. From a street point of view taking away the power of murder is a huge thing, if people arent afraid of you, they wont pay you and start talking.
LCN shyd away from that cause of the heavy feds/police control but they took a breather when their focus shiftet to other crime groups and still some very active terrorist groups. Beeing able to kill someone when the boutton gets pushed is the foundation oc is build upon.

Another indicator to me is that you almost only hear about "associates" getting arrested. Btw these people are no associates, they have an italian name and know somebody doesnt make them associates. Those people laugh about them. Like these two guys extorting for 400 bucks a year setting themselfes on fire. You really believe the press that the family works with such people? What would they have to gain from them, a cut out of a 400 dollar operation??? These people are nobodys and that people say "look how pathetic the gambino familys is right now working with them" works right in their hands. The more people saying "there is no mob" the better for them. Has always been that way. All the money over the years the feds put into Merlino cases and he gets an absolute bullshit charge plea deal. Thats not what they wanted.
Every one starts somewhere
Associates are the horse whippers always have been , a gambino capo isn’t going to torch a car himself , you hire a youn g guy

Again there are more then a few documented cases of made guys shaking people down for pennies , Colombo guy taking 25 or 50 a week from a tatooo place etc
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

How did they grow? lol

One of the kids arrested for setting the car on fire was said to have mentioned the name of a Gambino capo he was trying to collect the money for and was also seen walking Joey Merlino to court. If that doesn’t classify him as an “associate” of la cosa nostra, what does?
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

How did they grow? lol

The mob hasn't grown at all. The Mob has been in a steady decline for the last 25 years and will continue to be. The Mob is so secret that a nobody like yourself knows how they are operating. The Mob is so secretive that everybody knows that they told the Albanians to hire a couple ghetto blacks to shoot somebody and now the shooter is immediately talking to the Feds. LOL
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by phatmatress777 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Yeah the whole growing in power again, Sicilian heavy and super secrative (apparently not so much since he is hearing so many details about this hit), secret meetings (that he again is hearing about), going back to the "old days", farming out hits to other groups for large sums of money, etc. His whole post reads like some GBB-Wiki wet dream.

Pogo
It's on mob talk radio

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

The reliably unreliable Jeff Canarsie strikes again
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:23 amthis reminds me of that pizzeria owner that was killed a few years back every one claimed to have heard it was a mob hit in reality just some robbery , hopefully the bloods go to trial but i have a feeling the feds already know who was behind it they just have to prove it
Did they ever find out who done that by the way?
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Three more suspects arrested in this case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydail ... utType=amp
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:23 am
scagghiuni wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:10 pm the fact that italians sourced the contract to the albanians and they went to the bloods it is not an idiocy, it could be true
also probably the murder of zito is related to the zottola one, they tried to hire outsiders to kill zottola and they failed because they were nabbed, but used some internal people to whack zito
this reminds me of that pizzeria owner that was killed a few years back every one claimed to have heard it was a mob hit in reality just some robbery , hopefully the bloods go to trial but i have a feeling the feds already know who was behind it they just have to prove it
was this the one in Ozone Park? the guy was killed in his front yard by a few black guys after being robbed? if so, the robbery was set up and ordered by a low low level associate of Alphonse Trucchio's crew
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:57 am
was this the one in Ozone Park? the guy was killed in his front yard by a few black guys after being robbed? if so, the robbery was set up and ordered by a low low level associate of Alphonse Trucchio's crew
I think he's referring to Louis Barbati who owned L&B Spumoni Gardens who was shot and killed.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:57 am
Newera when did this info come out?
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:01 am Stakes are getting pretty high!!

https://nypost.com/2018/12/18/suspects- ... rs-murder/
If someone hasn't started talking, I think they are trying really hard to make that happen.