James "Whitey" Bulger murdered in prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: Whitey bulgar murdered in prison

Post by willychichi »

Bowing to the Bulger brothers tainted the Commonwealth

James “Whitey” Bulger’s violent death in federal prison re-triggered terrible memories of his life of savage crime and the corrupt law enforcement system that, for too long, allowed him to carry it out. As Bulger’s mortal remains are buried somewhere, let’s not bury the willingness of so many in the Massachusetts political establishment to overlook the full extent of his evil. When it came to avoiding Whitey’s sins, his brother, William M. Bulger, personified a moral blindness that could at least be attributed to family loyalty. But what about everyone else? For many, it was simply deference to the power Bill Bulger wielded as president of the Massachusetts Senate for nearly 20 years.

Read more: https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/201 ... story.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
willychichi
Full Patched

Re: James "Whitey" Bulger murdered in prison

Post by willychichi »

Buffalo man implicated in Whitey Bulger murder

https://buffalonews.com/2018/11/21/buff ... er-murder/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

willychichi wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 pm Buffalo man implicated in Whitey Bulger murder

I wonder if Frank BiFulco was behind this?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

My guess is that it was Joey Buttafuoco... :lol:

This bastard didn’t stand a chance wheelchair bound at nearly 90 years old on 5000 units of cumadin :mrgreen:
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:10 pm
willychichi wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 pm Buffalo man implicated in Whitey Bulger murder

I wonder if Frank BiFulco was behind this?

Pogo
:lol:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".