James "Whitey" Bulger murdered in prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Raven
Straightened out

Re: Whitey bulgar murdered in prison

Post by Raven »

baldo wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:02 pm I noticed the comment section too lol. Interesting about him beating off in front of a male guard at the other prison considering some of the gay rumors about him.
He was in his freakin' mid 80's and he is still masterbating!!!

Also the NY times article mentions that they don't know if his eyes were gouged out or if he was beat so hard they fell out of his head. I'm not expert on fighting but is it even possible to hit someone so hard that their eyes fall out? Never heard of that.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

To say it was in front of a male guard is misleading. He was doing it while a light was on in his cell, which is against the rules, and a guard saw him and reported this infraction.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Raven wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:22 pm Also the NY times article mentions that they don't know if his eyes were gouged out or if he was beat so hard they fell out of his head. I'm not expert on fighting but is it even possible to hit someone so hard that their eyes fall out? Never heard of that.

Yeah if you break the orbital bones badly enough. Though it is much more likely the eyeball itself was smashed during the beating.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

Paul J. DeCologero named as second suspect.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/01/feds-repo ... r-killing/

Federal authorities are reportedly eyeing a second suspect in the murder of James “Whitey” Bulger.

Paul J. DeCologero, of the North Shore organized crime group, is believed to have taken part in the vicious Tuesday morning prison beating, according to the Boston Globe.

Law enforcement officials “with knowledge of the matter” told the newspaper that he and former Mafia hitman Fotios “Freddy” Geas set upon Bulger less than 12 hours after he arrived at Hazelton federal penitentiary in West Virginia.

The two men allegedly beat him to death inside his cell with a padlock stuffed inside a sock.

Geas confessed to killing the wheelchair-bound Bulger — Boston’s most famous crime boss — but said he did it alone.

Officials told the Globe that it was unclear how he and DeCologero found out about Bulger’s arrival at the prison, which has a reputation for being dangerous.

“It’s a very violent facility and it’s not a place that would be OK,” explained Richard Heldreth, president of Local 420 of the Federation of Government Employees, which represents correctional officers.

“Just knowing what everybody knows about him from media, movies and Wikipedia, it seemed very odd,” he said.

Heldreth told the Globe that despite some people’s suspicions, he was certain that officers had not been tipped off about Bulger’s transfer.

“They didn’t know until he came in,” he said. “I haven’t heard of anything being said like, ‘Watch him. Make sure he stays away from that guy.’”

DeCologero is serving a 25-year sentence on racketeering and witness tampering charges. Law enforcement officials are reportedly stumped about a possible motive for him in the Bulger killing but did note how DeCologero’s conviction was secured thanks to the testimony of several former partners — including his own father — who flipped and became government witnesses.

The mobster had also been busted for ordering the hit of 19-year-old Aislin Silva, who was killed and dismembered out of fear that she’d cooperate with police and testify, according to the Globe.

Police sources told the newspaper that DeCologero and Geas both know each other but never crossed paths until they got to prison.

“Paul J. was nothing more than a low-level drug dealer who was himself drug-addicted and who sometimes acted as a puppet for his dominant uncle,” defense attorney John Wall wrote in his sentencing memorandum.

“Paul J.’s involvement with his family’s life of crime and drug abuse was early and involuntary. Both of his parents were drug addicts and drug dealers,” Wall added. “He was physically abused by his father and others. He saw his father physically abuse his mother [and] never had a positive role model or a support system of any kind.”

DeCologero and Geas were both in general population when Bulger was placed there Tuesday, much to the surprise of prison staff.

“Why did he come here in the first place and why was he put in general population?” Heldreth asked. “That’s the most burning question of all.”

FILED UNDER JAMES "WHITEY" BULGER , MURDERS
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

John W wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:34 am This made me laugh
:lol: :lol:
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Raven wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:22 pm
baldo wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:02 pm I noticed the comment section too lol. Interesting about him beating off in front of a male guard at the other prison considering some of the gay rumors about him.
He was in his freakin' mid 80's and he is still masterbating!!!

Also the NY times article mentions that they don't know if his eyes were gouged out or if he was beat so hard they fell out of his head. I'm not expert on fighting but is it even possible to hit someone so hard that their eyes fall out? Never heard of that.
I hope to still be able to do jerk off when I'm 89 :lol: That's even if I make it that far.

As for the eye question, yes. Especially since they beat him with a padlock, they DO NOT give at all and you are swinging it like a bat almost so you are talking about some impressive force hitting the side of Whitey's head. If the person knows how to swing it, it definitely would knock his eyes out. I've seen stories where it happened when folks were beaten with bats, etc. and a slock is pretty much the same thing
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

baldo wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:42 am Paul J. DeCologero named as second suspect.

Federal authorities are reportedly eyeing a second suspect in the murder of James “Whitey” Bulger.

Paul J. DeCologero, of the North Shore organized crime group, is believed to have taken part in the vicious Tuesday morning prison beating, according to the Boston Globe.

Law enforcement officials “with knowledge of the matter” told the newspaper that he and former Mafia hitman Fotios “Freddy” Geas set upon Bulger less than 12 hours after he arrived at Hazelton federal penitentiary in West Virginia.

The two men allegedly beat him to death inside his cell with a padlock stuffed inside a sock.

Geas confessed to killing the wheelchair-bound Bulger — Boston’s most famous crime boss — but said he did it alone.

Officials told the Globe that it was unclear how he and DeCologero found out about Bulger’s arrival at the prison, which has a reputation for being dangerous.

“It’s a very violent facility and it’s not a place that would be OK,” explained Richard Heldreth, president of Local 420 of the Federation of Government Employees, which represents correctional officers.

“Just knowing what everybody knows about him from media, movies and Wikipedia, it seemed very odd,” he said.

Heldreth told the Globe that despite some people’s suspicions, he was certain that officers had not been tipped off about Bulger’s transfer.

“They didn’t know until he came in,” he said. “I haven’t heard of anything being said like, ‘Watch him. Make sure he stays away from that guy.’”

DeCologero is serving a 25-year sentence on racketeering and witness tampering charges. Law enforcement officials are reportedly stumped about a possible motive for him in the Bulger killing but did note how DeCologero’s conviction was secured thanks to the testimony of several former partners — including his own father — who flipped and became government witnesses.

The mobster had also been busted for ordering the hit of 19-year-old Aislin Silva, who was killed and dismembered out of fear that she’d cooperate with police and testify, according to the Globe.

Police sources told the newspaper that DeCologero and Geas both know each other but never crossed paths until they got to prison.

“Paul J. was nothing more than a low-level drug dealer who was himself drug-addicted and who sometimes acted as a puppet for his dominant uncle,” defense attorney John Wall wrote in his sentencing memorandum.

“Paul J.’s involvement with his family’s life of crime and drug abuse was early and involuntary. Both of his parents were drug addicts and drug dealers,” Wall added. “He was physically abused by his father and others. He saw his father physically abuse his mother [and] never had a positive role model or a support system of any kind.”

DeCologero and Geas were both in general population when Bulger was placed there Tuesday, much to the surprise of prison staff.

“Why did he come here in the first place and why was he put in general population?” Heldreth asked. “That’s the most burning question of all.”

Was he connected to LCN? If so, who?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:51 pm
baldo wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:42 am Paul J. DeCologero named as second suspect.

His uncle was connected to Rhode Island/Patriarca. But he was specifically connected to the Carrozza faction during unrest with Providence. He also delivered some drugs for Whitey and Steve before he went away in the late 80s. He got out and said he wouldn't work for them again, causing them some grief. Not sure what the fallout from that was. But the uncle was still loosely connected to Rhode Island after his release and resurrection of a crew on the North Shore during the 1990s. I am not sure who he was on the record with, but I know he disliked Salemme. I think he would some times go after Salemme dealers and some times back off because he didn't want any part of them. The uncle operated out of a gym in Woburn and swears he wasn't the one who ordered that girl stashing drugs and guns to be killed and cut up. He says this was the work of a different, rival crew. The whole crew was seriously violent. They'd kidnap, put guns to heads, beat, and embarrass anyone on the north shore selling weed on their turf. But the heroin dealer who the nephew bought from in the first botched attempt on the girl testified that Young Paul was specifically asking for a hot-shot. The Uncle's brother, the only kid's father, ratted on the whole crew in a big RICO/murder trial. He was a piece of shit through and through. A dope head who got his kids into drugs at a young age and would also beat them and the wife. The whole crew seems like some vicious white trash. But that wasn't uncommon for crews on the north shore back then. Pharmacies were booming and so were robberies. I don't know if this crew took part in that, but the whole operation brought some unsavory characters. This crew sold lots of guns at the time too. The guy who was convicted of killing the girl was part of another crew, and the uncle swore he didnt hire him. But the guy who physically did it offed himself in prison. The boyfriend of the girl overdosed before trial and had to communicate through a computer when he ratted. He had the chance to get the girl away. The uncle even rented him a limo to take her to NY to vet her on whether she'd turn. He guessed she would and took part in dismembering her. Another guy convicted of the dismembering, Derek, broke out of a prison van during transport in Kentucky a few years ago. He was locked up before the murder trial for shaking down a North Shore car dealer. He's now in AdMax in Florence. Until he's like 70. The uncle got life. The nephew and the brother Joe Jr. went down at trial. But the Nephew was going to get out in his 50s. Who knows now.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

More on the story:

Killers propped Whitey Bulger’s corpse to make him appear sleeping

Geriatric mobster James “Whitey” Bulger was wrapped in a blanket to appear like he was asleep in his bed — with his head resting on the pillow — after being bludgeoned to death in prison, according to a report. Bulger agreed to be placed with the general population, law enforcement sources said. Documents obtained by the network show Bulger, who had been suffering from heart trouble, was classified as a level two, a lower classification than when he was in other prison medical facilities. But some prison worker and union officials said they were surprised that he wasn’t placed in an area where high-profile inmates are separated from the general population.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2018/11/02/killers-p ... -sleeping/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

sharpieone wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:06 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:51 pm

His uncle was connected to Rhode Island/Patriarca. But he was specifically connected to the Carrozza faction during unrest with Providence. He also delivered some drugs for Whitey and Steve before he went away in the late 80s. He got out and said he wouldn't work for them again, causing them some grief. Not sure what the fallout from that was. But the uncle was still loosely connected to Rhode Island after his release and resurrection of a crew on the North Shore during the 1990s. I am not sure who he was on the record with, but I know he disliked Salemme. I think he would some times go after Salemme dealers and some times back off because he didn't want any part of them. The uncle operated out of a gym in Woburn and swears he wasn't the one who ordered that girl stashing drugs and guns to be killed and cut up. He says this was the work of a different, rival crew. The whole crew was seriously violent. They'd kidnap, put guns to heads, beat, and embarrass anyone on the north shore selling weed on their turf. But the heroin dealer who the nephew bought from in the first botched attempt on the girl testified that Young Paul was specifically asking for a hot-shot. The Uncle's brother, the only kid's father, ratted on the whole crew in a big RICO/murder trial. He was a piece of shit through and through. A dope head who got his kids into drugs at a young age and would also beat them and the wife. The whole crew seems like some vicious white trash. But that wasn't uncommon for crews on the north shore back then. Pharmacies were booming and so were robberies. I don't know if this crew took part in that, but the whole operation brought some unsavory characters. This crew sold lots of guns at the time too. The guy who was convicted of killing the girl was part of another crew, and the uncle swore he didnt hire him. But the guy who physically did it offed himself in prison. The boyfriend of the girl overdosed before trial and had to communicate through a computer when he ratted. He had the chance to get the girl away. The uncle even rented him a limo to take her to NY to vet her on whether she'd turn. He guessed she would and took part in dismembering her. Another guy convicted of the dismembering, Derek, broke out of a prison van during transport in Kentucky a few years ago. He was locked up before the murder trial for shaking down a North Shore car dealer. He's now in AdMax in Florence. Until he's like 70. The uncle got life. The nephew and the brother Joe Jr. went down at trial. But the Nephew was going to get out in his 50s. Who knows now.
Great post sharpie!
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

More on the story:

This man may have waited 38 years for his revenge on Whitey Bulger

The prison murder of James “Whitey” Bulger may have been done at the behest of another jailbird who claims the notorious Boston mob boss framed him for a slaying 38 years ago, according to a new report. Former Mafia hitman Fotios “Freddy” Geas may have been seeking revenge on behalf of Frederick Weichel, a man he befriended during their stint behind bars in Shirley, Massachusetts, the Boston Globe reported.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2018/11/01/this-man- ... ey-bulger/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Is there a guess as to how many guys got indicted off of Bulgers info?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

Chopper wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:02 am
Raven wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:56 pm
Chopper wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:11 pm jesus fucking christ. Dont believe in karma but what a way to go. Gouging a senior's eyes out now thats a lot of hate right there. But fuck whitey he went straight to hell.
Killing rival gangsters is one thing, but he killed at least one female, and if the stories are true he was a pervert and did some sick stuff but I still don't know if anyone should deserve to be murdered like that at 89 years old. Can't decide if he deserved it or not but it is pretty surprising. I thought his story was pretty much over and he would die of old age in prison.
Many, many people deserve to be murdered like that. World's full of sadistic assholes.
Amen to that
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

Finally,someone standing up and exterminating rats,thank God,i was almost ready to give up on street justice,mob justice,whatever you want to call it,but it gets results.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Fuck man I was waiting to hear who took out buglers repulsive ass... I was shocked when I heard it was one of the youngster Springfield associates fotios geas... would have never thought it would have been him. I would have thought it was someone who actually was on the street with whites and who whitey did dirty.... I always heard the geas brothers were no fucking joke and real deal tough guys and ga gangsters. Well them standing up while soldiers and slips flipped when they all got busted and then this pretty much cements the fact that they’re fucking crazy...