Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Post by Wiseguy »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:00 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:42 am The ghetto music at the beginning, as well as the fact he calls George Anastasia a rat (how is a reporter a rat?) shoots all credibility. The guy sounds like just another jerkoff with a podcast.
Are there other guys w podcasts that are any good?
Not that I'm aware of but it's not the kind of thing I go looking for in regards to OC. Already listen to too many sports podcasts.
All roads lead to New York.
frankiep
Associate

Post by frankiep »

Guy just bust balls. One day ...one day the bottom going to drop out.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Post by phatmatress777 »

I 25 I wrote:
JOJO wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:59 am here he was before he came to ny because he was homeless and needed john alite to buy him clothes etc

now he talks like john gotti lololol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5u275q0Dg4
How did he change his voice so much?
No need to speak in third person anymore...were you in chris kasperoza's replacement on the gotti pay roll? Shame that chris dude was much better and likeable.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

phatmatress777 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:23 pm
I 25 I wrote:
JOJO wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:59 am here he was before he came to ny because he was homeless and needed john alite to buy him clothes etc

No need to speak in third person anymore...were you in chris kasperoza's replacement on the gotti pay roll? Shame that chris dude was much better and likeable.

Lmao dude has to be a loser to call out award winning journalists but be such a fake tool he blocks comments on his shitty podcast
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

JOJO wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:03 am the whole premise is "never call the cops" "I hate rats" rats should die etc

https://nypost.com/2016/11/07/radio-hos ... -daughter/
wtf is going on in this article? jesus christ...

why is Alite hanging out with an 18 year old girl, and how did he "con" Lowman into moving in with an 18 year old girl? so many questions...
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

newera_212 wrote:
JOJO wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:03 am the whole premise is "never call the cops" "I hate rats" rats should die etc

why is Alite hanging out with an 18 year old girl, and how did he "con" Lowman into moving in with an 18 year old girl? so many questions...
I agree...that whole saga was mind numbing. I also remember lowman reporting and playing phone msgs this chick was trying to extort him. We want answers lowman...dont make us turn to voulchers to get all the hot scoops

newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

phatmatress777 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:59 pm
newera_212 wrote:

I agree...that whole saga was mind numbing. I also remember lowman reporting and playing phone msgs this chick was trying to extort him. We want answers lowman...dont make us turn to voulchers to get all the hot scoops

i know us on here pour over info, talk about these guys, and can obsess about things or the knowledge of things, but these guys like Lowman and Kasporoza take it to a whole different level. trying to sleep with Angel Gotti in hopes that she may gift one of John Senior's old lapel pins, hanging out with Alite and teenaged runaways, showing up to court to say hi to Merlino, etc.. it's kind of sick

its sad but hilarious that Alite, instead of enjoying his freedom, doing a couple interviews and a book, and quietly riding off into the next chapter of his life...Alite has almost started a cottage industry around this "I knew the Gottis" shit. non stop, always in the mix. guys like Kasparoza wouldnt have a platform if Alite just enjoyed whatever money hes making and stayed out of the way. the fact that the Gotti family feels they need a mouthpeice to "counter" Alites claims is funny too...the general public couldnt give a shit what is said about the Gotti family by Alite nor anybody else
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

I 25 I wrote:

Can u stop beeing so paranoid? Jesus I just said hes entertaining and I still think he is. We are from different countrys, I learned your language at the age of 14...

Also hes not a gangster, so arent you. My point stands, of course no real gangster would expose ppl at a podcast. If you only want to listen to to real gangsters i recommend listening to FBI taped conversations. I still dont understand the amount of hate, he just trys to make a living out of entertaining his viewers. Wheres your hate coming from, did you guys had a personal beef or you just hate him cause hes not "real"? Really curious.
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
JOJO
Honorary Member

Post by JOJO »

i was sent a video that shows every year on his yearbooks 1-12 grades in va beach schools and could possibly upload it. there was an interview put on youtube with a guy named mike jacobs interviewing this mutts childhood friend but was deleted from youtube for some reason
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Post by phatmatress777 »

I 25 I wrote:
I 25 I wrote:

Can u stop beeing so paranoid? Jesus I just said hes entertaining and I still think he is. We are from different countrys, I learned your language at the age of 14...

Also hes not a gangster, so arent you. My point stands, of course no real gangster would expose ppl at a podcast. If you only want to listen to to real gangsters i recommend listening to FBI taped conversations. I still dont understand the amount of hate, he just trys to make a living out of entertaining his viewers. Wheres your hate coming from, did you guys had a personal beef or you just hate him cause hes not "real"? Really curious.
Enjoy being his only fan.

jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

I saw it JoJo ...wondered what happened....lotta exposing news.....i was gonna send the link couple months ago.....i not bashing him,, but at same time didnt want to post FAKE NEWS,,,IF its fake
I been taught to listen to what's not said
graver
Prospect

Post by graver »

How is this guy not a rat? If he lived with aliye?
Who else would live with john Alite?
Has anyone asked him that? Rat
Why would he live with John Alite
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Can people please stop posting in this thread.

Whenever I scan the thread title I hear Moltisanti yelling “What?! I gotta be Lowman again tonight?!”
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:Can people please stop posting in this thread.

Whenever I scan the thread title I hear Moltisanti yelling “What?! I gotta be Lowman again tonight?!”
Lol nice sopranos ref ooooppps i just posted on it again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]