Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JOJO
Honorary Member

Re: Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Post by JOJO »

here he was before he came to ny because he was homeless and needed john alite to buy him clothes etc

now he talks like john gotti lololol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5u275q0Dg4
JOJO
Honorary Member

Post by JOJO »

the whole premise is "never call the cops" "I hate rats" rats should die etc

https://nypost.com/2016/11/07/radio-hos ... -daughter/
JOJO
Honorary Member

Post by JOJO »

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

So what really goes on between jeff and angel gotti...is she really like a dead fish???

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

I 25 I wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:54 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:17 am
Petespin wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:10 pm Why all the hate for him?
He is a complete tool. He talks shit about Rubeo and then blocks him so he can't respond. All the while following Merlino around like a lost puppy dog. The guy thinks he is connected or something lmao
I imagined youd be that dump to answer threats from a guy in witsec that is on a permanent watch from the goverment (feds and police) :D

Also you are probably connected right? Because that is what gangsters do, going on the internet and tell everbody they are made.

Some people...
You cant make this shit up!
Jeff, why are you so upset? Go back to your terrible Elvis impersonations and redneck accent.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JOJO wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:59 am here he was before he came to ny because he was homeless and needed john alite to buy him clothes etc

:lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

My favorite thing that i read about mr lowman as of late was when he was stalking merlino at his trial, while enjoying a good ol square, he called reporters voulchers and told them to get a real job....arent you a reporter jeff? Why do you feel that those folks should get real jobs? Maybe a lil self loathing going on???? Hopefully ,he cant rant and rave abt the users of this board on his next show.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

I listen to him on youtube (I will pretty much listen to anything mafia related) but most of what he says comes straight off of wikipedia. His Tony Salerno show was almost him reading exactly what wikipedia says. Other than that he rants and raves about his hatred for rats and lays it on pretty thick with his love for Merlino and Gotti. I find it amusing that someone who isnt a criminal or involved has such a strong opinion about rats. It's excessive. He is supposedly switching to a pay site like gangland news (he also hates Capeci) but i dont know how succesfull it will be. I wont pay to hear him.
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

JOJO wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:59 am here he was before he came to ny because he was homeless and needed john alite to buy him clothes etc

How did he change his voice so much?
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Hahahah wow that’s pretty damn funny. Total transformation. So he just all of a sudden went from being a Pittsburgh fan to a die hard New Yorker lifer - advent and all? I recall him also saying that he lived in South Philly also... Guy seems to be all over the place. Why exactly does he hate GA & Dave so much? As far as I can tell, all three of them do the same thing - reporters covering the mob. Main difference being Dave & GA are under the Fox and Inquirer banners and Lowman is under his self-made YouTube channel. I actually live in South Philly and would be curious to know what he did in Philly when he supposedly lived here if he actually did live in S. Philly? He appears to be all over the place.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Listening to this one with "George Anastasia" in the title.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbEaWk2toG8

First off, that fucking rap song which name drops every boss, mother of god.

I'm listening to him fucking on about GA over some event he won't name as well as standing outside of a social club, taking photos and giving them ranks. To be clear, George has never done this. FOX Philly did record an outside Ligambi-Monacello meeting but it's not like George was the driver. He's accused him of creating a hierarchy when George never speaks in definitives, he says maybe this or possibly that every time Dave tries to buttonhole him into making a statement.

At the 14 minute mark he tells a story about Dave being in the front row 'kissing Merlino's ass' and then after the verdict "ran out and ambushed" Joey again asking him "what happened in there like he wasn't fucking there!" I buy that, he's not no bottom, he'd ambush somebody in a urinal at a funeral. But GA isn't responsible for Dave's actions.

Lastly, he's calling GA a rat and plastering his photo with the word on it. He seems angry with GA over his use of "rats" (Veasey, Previte, etc). Since Jeff Canarsie has no relation to any of it, it's like feeling hatred towards the actor who played Walden for whacking Phil in the final episode. You shouldn't take it that personal.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

The ghetto music at the beginning, as well as the fact he calls George Anastasia a rat (how is a reporter a rat?) shoots all credibility. The guy sounds like just another jerkoff with a podcast.
All roads lead to New York.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:42 am The ghetto music at the beginning, as well as the fact he calls George Anastasia a rat (how is a reporter a rat?) shoots all credibility. The guy sounds like just another jerkoff with a podcast.
Are there other guys w podcasts that are any good?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

PHL_Mob wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:02 am Hahahah wow that’s pretty damn funny. Total transformation. So he just all of a sudden went from being a Pittsburgh fan to a die hard New Yorker lifer - advent and all? I recall him also saying that he lived in South Philly also... Guy seems to be all over the place. Why exactly does he hate GA & Dave so much? As far as I can tell, all three of them do the same thing - reporters covering the mob. Main difference being Dave & GA are under the Fox and Inquirer banners and Lowman is under his self-made YouTube channel. I actually live in South Philly and would be curious to know what he did in Philly when he supposedly lived here if he actually did live in S. Philly? He appears to be all over the place.
Someone should go around exposing this fake fuck
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Well, can't expose him on youtube, he disabled the comments and on FB he will block you.

Who would post a "radio show" to youtube and disable comments? What sense does that make? lmao