Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Post by Fughedaboutit »

I 25 I wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:36 pm Yes im Jeff. Amazing how the mind of some ppl work
So, you are now best friends with Merlino because you stalked him at court everyday?

Will you be visiting him in prison?

Do you think he will let you hand in the social clubs when he gets out or maybe take you and Wags out on the boat in FL?

:mrgreen:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

chin_gigante wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm The only thing I've come across by Canarsie was a blog post from September (https://mobtalkradiotrucecrimepage.blog ... XqPQ_0Qu78). I wouldn't recommend reading it - it really isn't good - but I saw it posted in a facebook group and I'll paste my reply because it articulates my feelings on it as succinctly as I can manage:

A poorly written and extremely unfocused article that cites absolutely no sources (credible or otherwise) to back up the author's claims. It's purely speculative; regurgitating most of the myths and discarded rumours (i.e. Luciano assuming the title of Boss of Bosses in Havana and physically beating Genovese) that litter Wikipedia articles on the subjects. High school students can write more convincing argument-pieces than this.
Lowman reached a real LOW with this bullshit article that he invented. The ORIGINAL money investment came from New York. Chicago never was even involved in the beginning. Why would Luciano tell Chicago to tell L.A. to order someone from one of the New York Families to kill Bugsy Seigel? WHAT??
This guy is a complete idiot. :roll:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Post by phatmatress777 »

Confederate wrote:
chin_gigante wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm The only thing I've come across by Canarsie was a blog post from September (https://mobtalkradiotrucecrimepage.blog ... XqPQ_0Qu78). I wouldn't recommend reading it - it really isn't good - but I saw it posted in a facebook group and I'll paste my reply because it articulates my feelings on it as succinctly as I can manage:

A poorly written and extremely unfocused article that cites absolutely no sources (credible or otherwise) to back up the author's claims. It's purely speculative; regurgitating most of the myths and discarded rumours (i.e. Luciano assuming the title of Boss of Bosses in Havana and physically beating Genovese) that litter Wikipedia articles on the subjects. High school students can write more convincing argument-pieces than this.
Lowman reached a real LOW with this bullshit article that he invented. The ORIGINAL money investment came from New York. Chicago never was even involved in the beginning. Why would Luciano tell Chicago to tell L.A. to order someone from one of the New York Families to kill Bugsy Seigel? WHAT??
This guy is a complete idiot. :roll:
Yes...i will give him this though..atleast he showed himself unlike cappeci and georgie and mayo face who lurk here and have stole work from the amateur's

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

phatmatress777 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:34 pm Yes...i will give him this though..atleast he showed himself unlike cappeci and georgie and mayo face who lurk here and have stole work from the amateur's
When did this happen?
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

chin_gigante wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:24 pm
phatmatress777 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:34 pm Yes...i will give him this though..atleast he showed himself unlike cappeci and georgie and mayo face who lurk here and have stole work from the amateur's
When did this happen?
It is I 25, are you slow and not following along?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:31 pm It is I 25, are you slow and not following along?
Ah, shite. Wasn't reading it properly. Cheers for pointing it out.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

chin_gigante wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:06 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:31 pm It is I 25, are you slow and not following along?
Ah, shite. Wasn't reading it properly. Cheers for pointing it out.
:mrgreen: No problemo lol
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

And now he is fueding with none other than JR Rubeo , this moron is gonna get himself hurt. Check this out
5C04E531-5E85-420D-9868-E744DD51022D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

what a pussy
Petespin
Associate

Post by Petespin »

Why all the hate for him?
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Let’s get Rubeo on here for a Q & A
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Petespin wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:10 pm Why all the hate for him?
He is a complete tool. He talks shit about Rubeo and then blocks him so he can't respond. All the while following Merlino around like a lost puppy dog. The guy thinks he is connected or something lmao
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:17 am
He is a complete tool. He talks shit about Rubeo and then blocks him so he can't respond. All the while following Merlino around like a lost puppy dog. The guy thinks he is connected or something lmao
I imagined youd be that dump to answer threats from a guy in witsec that is on a permanent watch from the goverment (feds and police) :D

Also you are probably connected right? Because that is what gangsters do, going on the internet and tell everbody they are made.

Some people...
You cant make this shit up!
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

I 25 I wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:54 am
I imagined youd be that dump to answer threats from a guy in witsec that is on a permanent watch from the goverment (feds and police) :D

Also you are probably connected right? Because that is what gangsters do, going on the internet and tell everbody they are made.

Some people...
Take it easy Jeff
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

AlexfromSouth wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:31 am
I 25 I wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:54 am

Some people...
Take it easy Jeff
You tell him HK, let's take it easy and have some fun guys. Thanks.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.