A reputed mobster shot dead in a McDonalds Drive-thru

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: A reputed mobster shot dead in McDonalds drove thru

Post by Snakes »

Confederate wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:17 pm
Snakes wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:30 am Confederate has probably never even seen a black person in real life.
Hopefully someday you and I will be able to meet at Mark's Mob Corner and then I will have my first experience of actually meeting a black guy in real life. :mrgreen:
Are you guys touring my way any time soon?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:54 am I'm sure he has seen and dealt with plenty. You don't establish that kind of racial consciousness by living in a lily White area. It takes living in the real world to open ones eyes.

Pogo
I am glad you have this forum to get out your racial frustrations from some lonely basement, everyone knows you don't make these viewpoints known out in the real world, you would get your ass kicked twice a week :lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

The troll is back. Adding nothing to the forum as usual.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

can we get back onto the topic of the forum? Anyone know who zottola’s capo was before his murder?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:52 am can we get back onto the topic of the forum? Anyone know who zottola’s capo was before his murder?
I would say there wasn't one, everyone needs to move away from the mob angle as it was a pretty tenuous link to begin with.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

John W wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:01 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:52 am can we get back onto the topic of the forum? Anyone know who zottola’s capo was before his murder?
I would say there wasn't one, everyone needs to move away from the mob angle as it was a pretty tenuous link to begin with.
True, they likely werent backed by anyone, atleast for a while. Theres just so many questions and not enough answers yet. Once these black guys start flipping, its only a matter of time before more truth comes out.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:42 pmI dont know, but we would have to accept that there are Albanians pushing into street level gambling, which runs counter to prevailing wisdom on the boards.
I don't know what the prevailing wisdom on the boards is but the evidence shows Albanians have been "pushing into street level gambling" on a very limited basis (if by that you mean encroaching on or taking over LCN territory) and not to the extent some have claimed.

As I said, the only real example, outside of anecdotal info on the boards, was the Rudaj organization. And I explained why that was overblown.

This current Zattola situation may end up being a second example, after 15 years of claims about Albanians taking over, but that remains to be seen. Still a lot we don't know about that case.
All roads lead to New York.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: A reputed mobster shot dead in McDonalds drove thru

Post by phatmatress777 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:I'm sure he has seen and dealt with plenty. You don't establish that kind of racial consciousness by living in a lily White area. It takes living in the real world to open ones eyes.

Pogo
Agreed. If you have hate in youre heart let it out power- Clayton Bigsby

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:12 am
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:10 am Captain Obvious here-
Why the fuck does someone talk about committing murder on the phone!?
I cannot comprehend it.
Skin colour might have something to do with it.
Why would you post this when you knows it’s offensive to
some posters on here .I just don’t get the need to cause pointless drama.

And what Italians haven’t talked on the phone about murder ?

I just don’t get it
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:35 am No need for the race topic to be bought back into conversation. But if u go to a safe middle class suburb u will see some fine hard working black people. Bein black doesn’t define someone. Where i come from, most black residents work 9-5’s and r law abiding.
This exactly !

The vast majority of black people are employed working class.

How can a small minority of a population cause someone to just pre judge and define an entire race population .

If your intellegically lazy, then thinking likes this allows you to not waste any time / energy spent getting to know them then fine I get it , I don’t care and it’s a free country , I support anyone to think what they want .

Just don’t knowingly post it on a MB that you know will offend people and cause pointless drama .

Please just show a little respect and class , how hard is this really ?

Every race has its share of Fuckups and free loaders and statistically Blacks do have a little more but by and large roughly 90% ( give or take ) work, are law abiding and cool / nice people.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I am friends with black people, grew up with black friends in school, work with black people, know people with black family members or are married to black people and none of the ridiculous stereotypes listed by the usual suspects (Pogo or Confederate) apply to them but I have to get on the boards every day and read about how they do from people who interact with actual black people perhaps 80% less than I do.

I'm sick of every time a black person is mentioned on this board that they have to chime in with their racist bullshit. I'm not even going to say it offends me but it does piss me off. This shit ends now. If you want to make a racial thread where you can post your backwards thinking, Nazist/Lost Cause bullshit racial thoughts, make it in the Graveyard and confine it to that thread. Stop stinking up normal threads with it. This is it. IT'S DONE. Next post not about the subject at hand gets this thread locked.

Sorry to blow up, but I'm tired of it.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

spot on Snakes, accurate statement and the exact same with me. Some a holes no doubt but overwhelming majority cool, hard working and law abiding. Italians went thru the same shit many years with the same criminal biases.

Now hey if you don’t want to spend time trying to engage and talk to people and get along then that’s fine, but if your gonna use that laziness as an excuse to just pre judge an entire population based on inaccurate info and biases then just keep that to yourself or others who share your beliefs.

How hard is it to be respectful, show some class and act like an adult . This is the stuff we should be teaching 3 years olds , not adults men .
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Stay on topic, even if you agree. I don't want to have to close the thread.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Funny you calling me out in this thread even though I made no such posts here. It fact it was several others that brought it up several pages back but not a word from you to them. It is clear you have a personal grudge against me (likely stemming from me whopping you every time you've made a feeble attempt to debate politics with me). Not the first time you've let your bias get in the way. The last thing we need is for this place to turn into GBB with a lefty mod coming down on anyone he politically disagrees with. We saw how that helped destroy RD with David, AM with Caso and how it has kept GBB in the dumps. Seems to be a constant on the forums with having a lefty mod.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Even if it wasn't this thread, you're typically the one posting racist shit. There is being conservative and then there is you. Notice I leave Wiseguy alone (at least since I became a mod). I don't care how many charts you shit out, you will always be a cowardly, racist scumbag. And I'd say it to your face. too. Something you wouldn't do to any of the various races you dump on with your inane, neanderthalic postings. If that makes me an unfair mod, so be it. I'm not sacrificing my principles or morals to cowtow to you. You've gotten away with this shit for too long. It's time someone grew some balls and called you out on it. If that gets me removed as a mod or even banned, then I can live with it.