A reputed mobster shot dead in a McDonalds Drive-thru

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: A reputed mobster shot dead in McDonalds drove thru

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:54 am
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:00 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:33 pm None of the above examples involves 'subcontracting' the hit out.

But its late, I've made, whatever point I have to make and care not for anything else.

Later skater.
Hopefully more info will come out soon. Until then, all we can do is keep guessing (which I usually hate to do).

To review, my take is that when an LCN member or associate is killed "gangland style," it stands to reason it's going to be LCN-related. At least it will be far, far more often than otherwise; especially anything involving an outside group.

However, anything is possible, and if the drug beef theories end up being correct, I'll give them credit for making a correct guess that totally defies the odds.
JCB1977 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:34 amTry being a Dolphins fan living in New England...
I would have thought you'd be a Browns fan. Now there's a winning franchise.

Huge Marino fan...Grew up in Pittsburgh, went to Pitt. I grew up 40 miles north of Pittsburgh and 60 miles south of Cleveland. The next town over from me was Hillsville, PA. Youngstown was divided in 3 NFL sectors. Browns, Steelers or 49ers because the DeBartolo family is from Youngstown. However, I am rooting for Cleveland to be relevant since they’ve sucked for so long.
The Cleveland Browns are due for success. Going winless for any team is horrible.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Vknicks
Associate

Post by Vknicks »

From my own experience being from the Morris Park section of the Bronx, it was hit hard during the 80s with Albanians coming over most were normal hard working immigrant families, but the ones who were gangsters were ruthless and violent and just like many of the kids of the Italians the younger generation looked up too and wanted to be gangsters so it was nothing for a weekend night out to see the 20 something year old Italians who grew up in the neighborhood feuding with the new 20 something year old Albanians fights at bars , parks , in the streets would routinely turn into shootouts or stabbings , obviously with assimilation its nothing like that now but thats where this reputation has started if i had to guess as them being so violent but alot of of it was also instigated from the Italians who didn't like this new ethnic group moving into their neighborhood
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Laces out.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Vknicks wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:35 pm From my own experience being from the Morris Park section of the Bronx, it was hit hard during the 80s with Albanians coming over most were normal hard working immigrant families, but the ones who were gangsters were ruthless and violent and just like many of the kids of the Italians the younger generation looked up too and wanted to be gangsters so it was nothing for a weekend night out to see the 20 something year old Italians who grew up in the neighborhood feuding with the new 20 something year old Albanians fights at bars , parks , in the streets would routinely turn into shootouts or stabbings , obviously with assimilation its nothing like that now but thats where this reputation has started if i had to guess as them being so violent but alot of of it was also instigated from the Italians who didn't like this new ethnic group moving into their neighborhood
And the fact that the Albanians were routinely coked to the gills to a greater degree, in my estimation.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

scagghiuni wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:36 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:46 pm The Albanians are violent but what's been exaggerated by the media is them being some new superpower in the underworld pushing aside the Italian mob. That's proven no more true than when it was said about the Russians in the 1990's.
i mean they are not so violent like media claims; anyway i highly doubt they are behind this murder, they wouldn't hire a black and they are not so organized to plan a similar murder, their modality is different, most of albanian gang murders came suddenly after altercations between them
Yes they're not keen on the brothers, as shown when they used to grab a black kid on the way to school and paint him white.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:45 am Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

Pogo
I'm in Psychosville and Finkle's the mayor.
All roads lead to New York.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:45 am Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

Pogo
That’s a big fuck you Pogo. Dan is my hero dude. :mrgreen:

JCB
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:33 am
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:54 am
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:00 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:33 pm None of the above examples involves 'subcontracting' the hit out.

But its late, I've made, whatever point I have to make and care not for anything else.

Later skater.
Hopefully more info will come out soon. Until then, all we can do is keep guessing (which I usually hate to do).

To review, my take is that when an LCN member or associate is killed "gangland style," it stands to reason it's going to be LCN-related. At least it will be far, far more often than otherwise; especially anything involving an outside group.

However, anything is possible, and if the drug beef theories end up being correct, I'll give them credit for making a correct guess that totally defies the odds.
JCB1977 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:34 amTry being a Dolphins fan living in New England...
I would have thought you'd be a Browns fan. Now there's a winning franchise.
Huge Marino fan...Grew up in Pittsburgh, went to Pitt. I grew up 40 miles north of Pittsburgh and 60 miles south of Cleveland. The next town over from me was Hillsville, PA. Youngstown was divided in 3 NFL sectors. Browns, Steelers or 49ers because the DeBartolo family is from Youngstown. However, I am rooting for Cleveland to be relevant since they’ve sucked for so long.
I've always been a Marino fan too. Can't count how many debates I've gotten into with people who dismiss him because he never got a ring.
I can relate. Been arguing it since he retired. If he played in today’s NFL, he’d have thrown for 7000 yards. Trent Dilfer, Mark Rypien, Doug Williams, Jeff Hostetler, Jim McMahon, Brad Johnson and Nick Foles have rings just off the top of my head...no offense to any of them or their short term success but their not even in the same stratosphere as Marino. Or Jim Kelly for that matter.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:59 pm

JCB

It's from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:09 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:59 pm

JCB

It's from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. :mrgreen:

Pogo

:lol: :lol:

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

We gotta remember Joe C and those guys that were running the family past couples years all got booked and now that that Mikey Mancuso got moved to a half way house hes back in control and could be settling old debts
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

GL doesnt even mention it. :roll:
and like that...he was gone
Vknicks
Associate

Post by Vknicks »

Any chance GL doesnt mention it because other then the Victim having some loose LCN ties its not LCN related
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Maybe he is trying to gather up information for next weeks article.