A reputed mobster shot dead in a McDonalds Drive-thru

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: A reputed mobster shot dead in McDonalds drove thru

Post by NJShore4Life »

The Young Albanian guys like to brawl at bars in The Bronx. The women are beautiful but are miserably married to these Neanderthals that won’t let them get divorced so they all sleep around. It’s a very unique culture. A lot of them own Pizzerias and pass themselves off as Italians, it’s some strange shit....
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

My area also with the pizzerias. .not albanians but ..... I swear i think they r middle easterners,,but every fucking sign says italian style or n ny style pizza
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

jimmy_beans8 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:57 pm My area also with the pizzerias. .not albanians but ..... I swear i think they r middle easterners,,but every fucking sign says italian style or n ny style pizza
Those are all over the place in Columbus, Ohio. It will be a an "Italian-style" place but with a little sign on the window that says the food is "Halal" or however the fuck you spell it and some frowny guy who looks like Mohammed Atta working the counter.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:28 pm The Young Albanian guys like to brawl at bars in The Bronx. The women are beautiful but are miserably married to these Neanderthals that won’t let them get divorced so they all sleep around. It’s a very unique culture. A lot of them own Pizzerias and pass themselves off as Italians, it’s some strange shit....
i grew up around a lot of Albanians in north jersey. They are violent and nuts. They come from a very violent part of the world. I used to play cards on river st in Paterson with them and something was always happening. Guns , fights , etc... it’s in their upbringing
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

I am from Serbia,bordering Albania,whole Balkans are really violent ,that's the way we are. Albanians here are big in weed production , whole Balkans are smoking weed from Albania. You can get 1kg for 350 euros.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:46 pm
scagghiuni wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:42 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:33 pm The Albanians in the Bronx are terrifying and ruthless too. I had a run in with them at a bar by Fordham University in the Bronx back in the day when I was 23- they’re ruthless and don’t take shit from anyone!
never heard about multiple murders or something so ruthless about them in the bronx, they are just an etnich group like another, the reputed extreme violence of albanians is just a myth inflated by media in my opinion
The Albanians are violent but what's been exaggerated by the media is them being some new superpower in the underworld pushing aside the Italian mob. That's proven no more true than when it was said about the Russians in the 1990's.
I question whether they are as powerful as they were under Lika in the 80's. Very powerful internationally of course. Australia and France consider them to be very prominent.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:28 pm The Young Albanian guys like to brawl at bars in The Bronx. The women are beautiful but are miserably married to these Neanderthals that won’t let them get divorced so they all sleep around. It’s a very unique culture. A lot of them own Pizzerias and pass themselves off as Italians, it’s some strange shit....
Thats completely true. As a matter of fact, in the last few years one old Albanian criminal organization from Macedonia which was known as "Bella Notte" was completely eliminated by some rival groups. They pass themselves as Italians since they collaborate with them all the time, including Serbian mobsters and also the ones from Bosnia, Montenegro and Macedonia. The ancient genes are there, I mean on the western part of Albania you have many people with Italian last names and the culture is almost the same. Both countries still have blood vendetta, same as the orthodox people in Montenegro. The big push was back in the days during the Clinton administration, since they helped the Albanian Muslim crime groups in creating their own state, aka Kosovo, and thats why you guys from across the pond have problems with them, meaning your own old administration brought them there and believe me you'll never get rid of them... the illegal Mexican immigrants are fucking joke for these guys
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Strax wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:57 pm I am from Serbia,bordering Albania,whole Balkans are really violent ,that's the way we are. Albanians here are big in weed production , whole Balkans are smoking weed from Albania. You can get 1kg for 350 euros.
Kosovo is Serbia!
There you have it, never printed before.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:18 pm
Strax wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:57 pm I am from Serbia,bordering Albania,whole Balkans are really violent ,that's the way we are. Albanians here are big in weed production , whole Balkans are smoking weed from Albania. You can get 1kg for 350 euros.
Kosovo is Serbia!
+1 8-)
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:46 pm The Albanians are violent but what's been exaggerated by the media is them being some new superpower in the underworld pushing aside the Italian mob. That's proven no more true than when it was said about the Russians in the 1990's.
i mean they are not so violent like media claims; anyway i highly doubt they are behind this murder, they wouldn't hire a black and they are not so organized to plan a similar murder, their modality is different, most of albanian gang murders came suddenly after altercations between them
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

The latest professional hit occurred this year when the main Albanian boss of prostitution on all Balkans Dilaver Leku Bojku was killed in the small town of Struga, Macedonia.

The hitman arrived on a motorcycle and simply went into this joint, detected his target, got close to him and allegedly said "Your time has come" and pulled the trigger once behind the victims ear. While some of the bodyguards tried to jump him, the hitman fired few shots in empty air and scared them, got on his motorcycle, drove few hundred meters where a Mercedes car was waiting for him, hooked up with a trailer in which the hitman and his motor went in and they all drove off in unknown direction. Story goes that the boss who ordered the hit, was also nearby or on the local airport, where he was seated in a plane and the same moment when the hit was completed, his plane allegedly took off.

In addition, most of the hits are made with drive-bys, usually being carried out with Ak-47s or Scorpion machine guns, similar to Uzi
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Madone, Look what I started......
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:18 pm
Kosovo is Serbia!
+1
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:00 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:33 pm None of the above examples involves 'subcontracting' the hit out.

But its late, I've made, whatever point I have to make and care not for anything else.

Later skater.
Hopefully more info will come out soon. Until then, all we can do is keep guessing (which I usually hate to do).

To review, my take is that when an LCN member or associate is killed "gangland style," it stands to reason it's going to be LCN-related. At least it will be far, far more often than otherwise; especially anything involving an outside group.

However, anything is possible, and if the drug beef theories end up being correct, I'll give them credit for making a correct guess that totally defies the odds.
JCB1977 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:34 amTry being a Dolphins fan living in New England...
I would have thought you'd be a Browns fan. Now there's a winning franchise.
Huge Marino fan...Grew up in Pittsburgh, went to Pitt. I grew up 40 miles north of Pittsburgh and 60 miles south of Cleveland. The next town over from me was Hillsville, PA. Youngstown was divided in 3 NFL sectors. Browns, Steelers or 49ers because the DeBartolo family is from Youngstown. However, I am rooting for Cleveland to be relevant since they’ve sucked for so long.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:54 am
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:00 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:33 pm None of the above examples involves 'subcontracting' the hit out.

But its late, I've made, whatever point I have to make and care not for anything else.

Later skater.
Hopefully more info will come out soon. Until then, all we can do is keep guessing (which I usually hate to do).

To review, my take is that when an LCN member or associate is killed "gangland style," it stands to reason it's going to be LCN-related. At least it will be far, far more often than otherwise; especially anything involving an outside group.

However, anything is possible, and if the drug beef theories end up being correct, I'll give them credit for making a correct guess that totally defies the odds.
JCB1977 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:34 amTry being a Dolphins fan living in New England...
I would have thought you'd be a Browns fan. Now there's a winning franchise.
Huge Marino fan...Grew up in Pittsburgh, went to Pitt. I grew up 40 miles north of Pittsburgh and 60 miles south of Cleveland. The next town over from me was Hillsville, PA. Youngstown was divided in 3 NFL sectors. Browns, Steelers or 49ers because the DeBartolo family is from Youngstown. However, I am rooting for Cleveland to be relevant since they’ve sucked for so long.
I've always been a Marino fan too. Can't count how many debates I've gotten into with people who dismiss him because he never got a ring.
All roads lead to New York.