A reputed mobster shot dead in a McDonalds Drive-thru

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: A reputed mobster shot dead in McDonalds drove thru

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:06 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:39 pm 10-1 Boston. Only the 4th.

:mrgreen:

I fucking HATE the Yankees.

Hate.
Best franchise in the history of sports, like em or not. They will win multiple titles with this young core.
Best franchise in the history of sports?
Exactly.

FUCK em
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

And WG, who’s saying ‘drug GANG’ beef? I’m only saying a possible DRUG beef. (LCN has actually been involved with drugs in its history I hate to point out). That the hitters were black gang boyze doesn’t mean the Zolottas were on a street corner wrapped in blue rags signing a C to passers by flipping dime bags of the white lady.

It could mean the they’re moving kilos of something, failed to pay and some gangbagers were sent to collect.

Just saying.

Bottom of the 7th. So sweet. Half the seats are empty in the stadium. This is why I HATE Yankees fans. Fucking postseason game vs Boston and ‘fans’ walk out before the end. Yankees DONT DESERVE their championships.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Mancuso’s placement to a halfway house is interesting because he definitely has a reputation as a violent guy. When he was promoted to acting boss following Bascianos arrest, at probably one of the lowest points in the Bonanno family’s history, with informers at just about every level of the chain of command, Mancuso was still adamant that “Nothing skips a beat” in terms of murders. Dom Cicale testified that he tried to keep past murder contracts from Mancuso because he knew if Mancuso found out, there’d be no stopping him. In Mancusos short tenure as acting boss, I can think of two murder contracts he ordered off the top of my head (Randy Pizzolo and Joseph Bonelli), one of which was successful.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Hate.
Best franchise in the history of sports, like em or not. They will win multiple titles with this young core.
Best franchise in the history of sports?
Exactly.

FUCK em
Didn’t see it coming either. Just pure puke tonite. Starting P has been shaky all season., back to the thread, sorry fellas
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Hate.
Agreed. The yankees are legendary and years ahead of their rebuild. Almost went to the series last year.

To cheer a Boston team makes me wanna vomit...

pats, red sox, that piece of shit accent, fuck them!
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:22 pm And WG, who’s saying ‘drug GANG’ beef? I’m only saying a possible DRUG beef. (LCN has actually been involved with drugs in its history I hate to point out). That the hitters were black gang boyze doesn’t mean the Zolottas were on a street corner wrapped in blue rags signing a C to passers by flipping dime bags of the white lady.

It could mean the they’re moving kilos of something, failed to pay and some gangbagers were sent to collect.

Just saying.

Bottom of the 7th. So sweet. Half the seats are empty in the stadium. This is why I HATE Yankees fans. Fucking postseason game vs Boston and ‘fans’ walk out before the end. Yankees DONT DESERVE their championships.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:16 pm
With Mancuso transferring to a halfway house and Cammarano facing a raft of charges, either would order a front page execution on a lowly associate after a failed attempt on his son itself only recently made the front page all because ‘they wasn’t kicking up enough!’ or whatever, is the first conclusion you’d come too?

Come on dude.

I’m not saying it isn’t the situation. I’m just saying that it’s reasonable to believe this isn’t the situation.
I have never said who in the mob was involved or what the motive was, so I'm not sure why you're bringing up Mancuso and Cammarano.
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:22 pm And WG, who’s saying ‘drug GANG’ beef? I’m only saying a possible DRUG beef. (LCN has actually been involved with drugs in its history I hate to point out). That the hitters were black gang boyze doesn’t mean the Zolottas were on a street corner wrapped in blue rags signing a C to passers by flipping dime bags of the white lady.

Just saying.
I just think it's strange that, because both gunmen were black, the conclusion is it's a drug-related beef that is not related to the LCN. I mean, the hitters being black are the only reason we're even having this discussion, right?

Again, while anything is possible and we won't know who was behind it until law enforcement releases info, we do know that the Zotollas were LCN associates involved in video gambling and construction. That alone, at least in my mind, moves the odds towards it being LCN connected in one way or another more than the race of the guys pulling the trigger.
All roads lead to New York.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Capeci better not ignore this hit like he did with the last (attempted) one. He already spoke about the Salvatore Zottola attempted murder on some news show (no new info, just basic stuff). I assume the only reason he ignored the last one is because he really had no clue what is was about or who was behind it, which is fair enough.

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

HOLT.... FOR THE CYCLE!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:13 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:16 pm
With Mancuso transferring to a halfway house and Cammarano facing a raft of charges, either would order a front page execution on a lowly associate after a failed attempt on his son itself only recently made the front page all because ‘they wasn’t kicking up enough!’ or whatever, is the first conclusion you’d come too?

Come on dude.

I’m not saying it isn’t the situation. I’m just saying that it’s reasonable to believe this isn’t the situation.
I have never said who in the mob was involved or what the motive was, so I'm not sure why you're bringing up Mancuso and Cammarano.
You serious?

Umm, ok. I bring up the boss and acting boss of the family, and their respective (precarious) predicaments, as if it was an LCN hit, as is your contention, then they, as protocol demands, would have to give their consent.
So, umm, thats why I raise their names. And their aforementioned predicaments are probably relevant.
And same goes if he's a Luke which has been speculated as well.

Just saying.
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:13 pm I just think it's strange that, because both gunmen were black, the conclusion is it's a drug-related beef that is not related to the LCN. I mean, the hitters being black are the only reason we're even having this discussion, right?
Yeah, no.

That LCN needs a front page public hit like a (ahem) hole in the head right now, that the Bonanno leadership (Mancuso, Cammarano and the consig, forget his name) would order an amazingly high profile hit with their respective asses on the line, and I reiterate, associate, hit. Not a button or Capo. That they would hit his son, have the cops all over the family and risk EVERYTHING, so soon. again. for an associate.

This guy knew Basciano 15 years ago. And the B's with their bosses on the line will risk everything over some joker poker territory? When you could google map Piscotti and Cicale they're going to make front page over Vinny Basicano's Joker Poker associate not kicking up with Mancuso in a house and Cammarano on trial.

Just not buying mate.

And I may be wrong. But Im not ridiculous.

And skin colour of the monkeys who clipped him, as you can see isnt everything, it isnt anything.
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

@Sonny, I think Wiseguy is asking more so about why you came to the conclusion it was drugs-based, as opposed to anything else.

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:48 pm
You serious?

Umm, ok. I bring up the boss and acting boss of the family, and their respective (precarious) predicaments, as if it was an LCN hit, as is your contention, then they, as protocol demands, would have to give their consent.
So, umm, thats why I raise their names.
Well that's further than I'm willing to go. I maintain that the most likely scenario is it being an LCN-related matter. No idea about the specifics.
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Yeah, no.

That LCN needs a front page public hit like a (ahem) hole in the head right now, that the Bonanno leadership (Mancuso, Cammarano and the consig, forget his name) would order an amazingly high profile hit with their respective asses on the line, and I reiterate, associate, hit. Not a button or Capo. That they would hit his son, have the cops all over the family and risk EVERYTHING, so soon. again. for an associate.

This guy knew Basciano 15 years ago. And the B's with their bosses on the line will risk everything over some joker poker territory? When you could google map Piscotti and Cicale they're going to make front page over Vinny Basicano's Joker Poker associate not kicking up with Mancuso in a house and Cammarano on trial.

Just not buying mate.

And skin colour of the monkeys who clipped him, as you can see isnt everything, it isnt anything.
Again, I can't speculate on the motive. But we do know there's no record of them being involved in drugs, though it's not impossible.
gohnjotti wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:53 pm @Sonny, I think Wiseguy is asking more so about why you came to the conclusion it was drugs-based, as opposed to anything else.
Pretty much.

Despite the history of the Zotollas, the fact that the gunmen were black, and how the shootings were carried out, has led some to conclude it has nothing to do with the mob and is a drug-related issue alone.
Last edited by Wiseguy on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:53 pm @Sonny, I think Wiseguy is asking more so about why you came to the conclusion it was drugs-based, as opposed to anything else.
Sure.

Because I dont see it probability-wise an LCN hit, coupled with the ferocity of the attacks and the risks taken, would lead a likely or probably drug speculation.

Your stock broker rips you off a couple of hundred grand its unlikely you gun him down in a McDonalds drive through peak hour. You rip off some Mexican cartel, they really, really dont give a fuck.

(NOT saying its a Mexican cartel, just an hypothetical to prove a point)

The VAST amount of violent crime in the US, serious violent crime, is drug based.

Hence the progressive hypothesis.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:59 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:48 pm
You serious?

So, umm, thats why I raise their names.
Well that's further than I'm willing to go. I maintain that the most likely scenario is it being an LCN-related matter. No idea about the specifics.
Dude, you cant just say, 'most likely LCN' and then ignore a seriously logistical issue with that theory once you open the box.
IF its LCN, then you HAVE to deal with Cammarano or Mancuso giving the nod. And that becomes very diffulct to rationalise. Hence my 'LCN' trepidation.
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Yeah, no.

Just not buying mate.

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:59 pm Again, I can't speculate on the motive. But we do know there's no record of them being involved in drugs, though it's not impossible.
I've no idea what it could be. A drug explanation just holds the more likely set of understood factors for me at this point.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:04 pmDude, you cant just say, 'most likely LCN' and then ignore a seriously logistical issue with that theory once you open the box.
IF its LCN, then you HAVE to deal with Cammarano or Mancuso giving the nod. And that becomes very diffulct to rationalise. Hence my 'LCN' trepidation.
Maybe if this was done on the record, completely by the book. And we see top Lucchese guys under indictment for ordering the Meldish hit. Were they risking anything less than the Bonanno leaders hypothetically would be?