Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Post by DPG »

FriendofHenry wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:31 am
FriendofFamily wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:24 am
JCB1977 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:10 pm Speaking of hot women, thoughts on Michelle Pfeifer in Scarface? Rumor in Hollywood was that she had a stinky box. Anybody else hear that?
Supposedly, it came from the Role as CAT WOMAN with Batman - something she said in the movie to imply about Cod or something along that line. Not in real life of course. I haven't sampled to tell you one way or the other.
She's one of my all time hottest! If you've never seen The Baker Boys, then you've never seen the hottest full clothed scene ever.
Michelle sings, dressed in a slinky red cocktail dress, while crawling on top of a black grand piano :mrgreen: Hot Hot Hot :D
I love her in Tequila Sunrise
I get it....first rule of fight club.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

She was great in Tequila Sunrise! I’ve wanted to munch that box from behind for the last 25 years.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:05 pm She was great in Tequila Sunrise! I’ve wanted to munch that box from behind for the last 25 years.
:lol: :lol: Right on Brother!
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Diane Lane in the movie Cotton Club! I could smell her from here! I bet she’s hot to trot :mrgreen:
Last edited by JCB1977 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Confederate wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:08 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:05 pm She was great in Tequila Sunrise! I’ve wanted to munch that box from behind for the last 25 years.
:lol: :lol: Right on Brother!
She gives me a raging flesh rocket!

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Story goes that Marshall Caifano's wife Darlene was a real bombshell and the thing is that the girl was with the guys since the days of the old 42 gang and while she was Caifano's wife, another story goes that Giancana banged her 24/7 and Caifano had to keep quiet about it....so much for Mafia rules
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

bronx wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:04 pm how is destin still alot of tourists?
My Brother-In-Law lives there. He owns a Construction Company. We just go straight down Highway 98 (which is in a widening process until 2020) from Pensacola Beach to Destin. Destin is 86% White with a very low crime rate and the Beaches are beautiful with white sand. The people that live there are very polite and more Conservative like typical Southerners. The Tourism is still very good.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Confederate wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:23 pm
bronx wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:04 pm how is destin still alot of tourists?
My Brother-In-Law lives there. He owns a Construction Company. We just go straight down Highway 98 (which is in a widening process until 2020) from Pensacola Beach to Destin. Destin is 86% White with a very low crime rate and the Beaches are beautiful with white sand. The people that live there are very polite and more Conservative like typical Southerners. The Tourism is still very good.
I lived in Jupiter for 7 years, been to Destin a few times. Very hospitable, self respecting southerners. I rented a home on St Simon Island in the Golden Isles of Georgia, smack dab between Savannah and Jacksonville two years ago with my family. We enjoyed the island and the surrounding islands very much. Good southern hospitality. In the end, the North and the South and the Midwest and West Coast have its share of treasures and trash. If anybody knows the West Palm area in South Florida, to get to Singer Island off Blue Heron Blvd you have to drive through an infested war zone community like Riviera Beach. I know they’ve bought up some of the waterfront land and have put some condos up but that area is impossible to completely redevelop.

On a regular basis, we all need to feel grateful for what we do have in life because I know so many people who aren’t as lucky as some of us are. Kids with special needs, massive health problems etc. We should never ever lose sight of that.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Back to hot women of the Mafia, how about Lisa Gastineau. Could somebody post a photo of her in her heyday? If you have a current one, post that too for comparison. She was one sweet looking bambi.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

good morning Confederate, when i was in destin i found it to be a great place to vacation,the gulf beaches are beautiful, water is crystal clear.it is called the red neck riviera by the locals.because they get alabama, georgia, tennessee ect area people.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

I go to the FLA pan handle (aka Red Neck riviera) every year.
Some of the nicest beaches in the country/world. Very
affordable (cheap) to stay in Panama City beachfront hotels.
Destin next door is much more expensive upscale.
I also own a condo in Hilton Head island, SC. HHI is expensive and has
a very strong building code. No bill boards allowed on the
entire Island. The McDonald's signs are 4 feet tall, wooden &
painted. Different areas down here are very different in price &
appearence.
In Georgia- St. simons is nice, but over the bridge is Sea Island.
Sea Island is SUPER exclusive! Blue blood $ and millionaires have
houses there. Tom Selleck, John Protman (billionaire developer), etc
President Jimmy Carter family owns the entire tip
of the island. That acreage alone has to be worth many millions.
I hope you have all enjoyed my Friday real estate tour. ;)
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Yeah, we rode over the bridge to Sea Island and Jeckyl Island...very nice area.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:27 am Yeah, we rode over the bridge to Sea Island and Jeckyl Island...very nice area.
Played some golf on Jeckyl Island before we started going to Pinehurst. Some great homes on Jeckyl Island.

A friend of mine and his wife live on, own most of, Edisto, Island. I understand it ain't too shabby there either ;)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Girlfriend of Consigliere Tony DelSanter - Cleveland
Peggy earlier.jpg
Peggy later.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Know which Game to Play
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

FriendofFamily wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:35 am Girlfriend of Consigliere Tony DelSanter - Cleveland

Peggy earlier.jpg
Peggy later.jpg
;)

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP