Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Post by phatmatress777 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Cara Buono. Played Chris's wife Kelly on The Sopranos.

Pogo
Figured u wld be more abt karen gravano lol

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Sol
Admin

Re: Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Post by Sol »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:52 pm
Soliai wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:48 pm
phatmatress777 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:00 pm I know this thread is like a bb thread but i figured why not have a little fun. What women that are mafia related would you like to bang or find attractive? Women can include actual criminals, wives or girlfriends, or even going out on a real limb and say women that werr in mafia related shows. Once again this is just for fun and cant be any worse than that merlino thread.

My top 5:

Carla Facciolo
Linda Lovelace
Ramona Rizzo
Lorraine Bracco
Linda Scarpa

Detroit mob boss Jackie Giacalone daughter puts that entire list to shame.......Soliai
jack-giacalone.jpg
That's her, drop dead gorgeous. No other girl on this entire thread spoken of or yet to be named can compare. That "rock" though, lol.......Soliai
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: RE: Re: Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Post by Pogo The Clown »

phatmatress777 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:12 pm Figured u wld be more abt karen gravano lol

Totally forgot about her. She would be high on my list if she wasn't a total mudshark slut.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

I would bang kg
I been taught to listen to what's not said
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Fun thread....hot women of the mafia

Post by phatmatress777 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:12 pm Figured u wld be more abt karen gravano lol

Totally forgot about her. She would be high on my list if she wasn't a total mudshark slut.

Pogo
My feelings are the same...nice big fat tits...I was joking with ya bc of the mud [emoji1655] aspect.

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:02 am
phatmatress777 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:00 pm I know this thread is like a bb thread but i figured why not have a little fun. What women that are mafia related would you like to bang or find attractive? Women can include actual criminals, wives or girlfriends, or even going out on a real limb and say women that werr in mafia related shows. Once again this is just for fun and cant be any worse than that merlino thread.

My top 5:

Carla Facciolo
Linda Lovelace
Ramona Rizzo
Lorraine Bracco
Linda Scarpa

Detroit mob boss Jackie Giacalone daughter puts that entire list to shame.......Soliai
AGREED 100% ! A classy looking woman. Shame about her ailment.
Doesn’t make a difference Ivan...I’d eat Leah Remini out after she ran two miles and took a steamy shit! I’d give her a tongue bath she’d never forget. If Adolf Hitler was her father, I’d eat her ass in a gas chamber. Die a happy man :mrgreen:
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 amDoesn’t make a difference Ivan...I’d eat Leah Remini out after she ran two miles and took a steamy shit! I’d give her a tongue bath she’d never forget. If Adolf Hitler was her father, I’d eat her ass in a gas chamber. Die a happy man :mrgreen:
MV5BN2ViMmU4NDAtOTZmZi00ZGZkLWJlMjMtZGNiMWY0NjE1ZTVmL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkxMjM5Nzc@._V1_.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Little Linda Scarpa may not be as hot as other ladies mentioned but I find her voice sexy as hell. Love the way she talks!
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:13 am Little Linda Scarpa may not be as hot as other ladies mentioned but I find her voice sexy as hell. Love the way she talks!
I like the way she tawlks also. :)
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 am
JCB1977 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 amDoesn’t make a difference Ivan...I’d eat Leah Remini out after she ran two miles and took a steamy shit! I’d give her a tongue bath she’d never forget. If Adolf Hitler was her father, I’d eat her ass in a gas chamber. Die a happy man :mrgreen:
MV5BN2ViMmU4NDAtOTZmZi00ZGZkLWJlMjMtZGNiMWY0NjE1ZTVmL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkxMjM5Nzc@._V1_.jpg
A bit over the top no doubt, but I've had a thing for her for years.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:07 am A bit over the top no doubt, but I've had a thing for her for years.
Can anyone verify what someone here said about her banging Jimmy Calandra from the Bath Avenue crew? That would be even funnier than her dad being a capo.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

A young Polly Bergen (Fran Feldstein on the Sopranos).

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 am

My top 5:

Carla Facciolo
Linda Lovelace
Ramona Rizzo
Lorraine Bracco
Linda Scarpa

Doesn’t make a difference Ivan...I’d eat Leah Remini out after she ran two miles and took a steamy shit! I’d give her a tongue bath she’d never forget. If Adolf Hitler was her father, I’d eat her ass in a gas chamber. Die a happy man :mrgreen:
:shock: :shock: what the f was that?
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Leah ok,,,,,,after watching that talk show she was on. ...THE TALK......damn she talked too much,,,,,knew she wasn t gonna b there long
I been taught to listen to what's not said
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

AlexfromSouth wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:10 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 am

My top 5:

Carla Facciolo
Linda Lovelace
Ramona Rizzo
Lorraine Bracco
Linda Scarpa

:shock: :shock: what the f was that?
It’s called a very sarcastic crude commment :mrgreen:

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP