Gangland - 9/20/18

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: Gangland - 9/20/18

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:12 am
aleksandrored wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:49 am but will it be that at this point in the championship, near death, he will order a murder or something else?
Are you serious?

He’s the reigning boss of the Columbo Crime Family of La Cosa Nostra.

What do you think?
Well... I mean... the last attempted hit from the Colombo crime family was seventeen years ago, right? Unless I'm blanking.
And the last successful hit was nineteen years ago?
So I don't think we really should expect a new era of bloodshed just because the 84-year-old, wheelchair-ridden, blind Carmine Persico is released.

Just my humble opinion.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:34 am
aleksandrored wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:49 am but will it be that at this point in the championship, near death, he will order a murder or something else?
Are you serious?

What do you think?
Well... I mean... the last attempted hit from the Colombo crime family was seventeen years ago, right? Unless I'm blanking.
So I don't think we really should expect a new era of bloodshed just because the 84-year-old, wheelchair-ridden, blind Carmine Persico is released.

Just my humble opinion.
Didn’t miss the point there much.

The POINT, was that his danger comes not in his age or frailty, but in his position as boss of a mafia family.

He has the power to have the ultimate form of violence carried out if he so chooses. So to argue due to his physical state he doesn’t present a danger to society is, naive.

I rechecked my past post and didn’t find any statements regarding ‘new era’s of bloodshed’ so thanks for the straw man but try and stay on point.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:34 am
Are you serious?

What do you think?

Just my humble opinion.
Still, carmine is a career criminal who murdered god knows how many people. He doesn’t deserve to be released. Put urself in the shoes of a family member of one of his murder victims. U wouldn’t ever want Carmine to be a free man, ever again. From what i see, carmine dyin a miserable death behind bars is kharma for all he did.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Vknicks
Associate

Post by Vknicks »

Wheelchair ridden and blind its a joke to think he would do anything but live out the rest of his days with his family good chance he would even move upstate , its a waste of federal money to keep him locked up, people who committed murders of 100 percent innocent people are let free everyday seems foolish to worry about one old man who probably wont be alive much longer
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Vknicks wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:22 pm Wheelchair ridden and blind its a joke to think he would do anything but live out the rest of his days with his family good chance he would even move upstate , its a waste of federal money to keep him locked up, people who committed murders of 100 percent innocent people are let free everyday seems foolish to worry about one old man who probably wont be alive much longer
Agreed
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Deterrent.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

My take on Carmine - he was, and will always be 'The Snake'.
He gets out, he will issue orders as the active boss.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

I would let him out on general principles.