Gene Gotti homecoming article with new photo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Gene Gotti homecoming article with new photo

Post by JCB1977 »

moneyman wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:24 pm I wonder if Gene thinks junior is a rat
I often wonder what he thinks of the entire John Gotti family, movies, season long series, interviews, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. I also often wonder what Pete thinks.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

aleksandrored wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:55 pm I think if he wants to go back to the Mafia, the world is very different from what he knew, it would be better for him to stay home to die "quiet".
Agree wholeheartedly...wouldn’t surprise me if he did. Who knows, maybe he’ll do an interview after some time home.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Yeah he is doing to do an interview after serving decades and refusing to even go to a halfway house for early release.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:47 am Yeah he is doing to do an interview after serving decades and refusing to even go to a halfway house for early release.
:lol:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:47 am Yeah he is doing to do an interview after serving decades and refusing to even go to a halfway house for early release.
:lol: :lol:
thegunners
Associate

Post by thegunners »

Does Gene have any sons?
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Hey tough guy...His last name is Gotti...The entire family has given interviews and disgraced LCN. :D

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:22 am
Hey tough guy...His last name is Gotti...The entire family has given interviews and disgraced LCN. :D
What planet are you on?
That family has done more years than most prisons in the Midwest.
So by entire family you mean Junior did after he left the life.
One guy = entire family
Ok.
Forget John, Peter, Richard and Gene and the lifetimes they’ve served because they refused to even plea and talk to a court, let alone talk to a camera.

Your initial stupid comment has now been trumped by your latest.

How’s that hole going.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:52 am
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:22 am
What planet are you on?
That family has done more years than most prisons in the Midwest.
So by entire family you mean Junior did after he left the life.
One guy = entire family
Ok.
Forget John, Peter, Richard and Gene and the lifetimes they’ve served because they refused to even plea and talk to a court, let alone talk to a camera.

Your initial stupid comment has now been trumped by your latest.

How’s that hole going.
:lol: Junior and his sisters (The Whole John Gotti side of the family) has been in front of cameras. Vicki, Pete, Angel, Junior. They are most certainly publicity hungry and more than willing to talk about their father's past life. And that's exactly what I meant when I said disgraced LCN...especially considering who their father was...a man who would never talk.

Instead, you just want to start a problem which is pointless. But I'll play your little game Blackstein...internet tough guys are very fun to get all worked up. ;)

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Gene Gotti homecoming article with new photo

Post by phatmatress777 »

Sounds fuckin logical [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Fughedaboutit wrote:Yeah he is doing to do an interview after serving decades and refusing to even go to a halfway house for early release.
Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Gene Gotti homecoming article with new photo

Post by phatmatress777 »

Sounds fuckin logical [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Fughedaboutit wrote:Yeah he is doing to do an interview after serving decades and refusing to even go to a halfway house for early release.

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Of course Gene could always go back to his old job:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACpNVD5GMUw
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

https://youtu.be/1wYoWdprfD0

Or gene gotti cld take over for gene oakerlund lol

motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Oh Yeah Mean Gene !
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:03 am https://youtu.be/1wYoWdprfD0

Or gene gotti cld take over for gene oakerlund lol

Mean Gene!

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP