Grimaldis'

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Breadman
Straightened out

Grimaldis'

Post by Breadman »

Vito and Joe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rolotomasi
Associate

Re: Grimaldis'

Post by rolotomasi »

The son is a captain of the bonanno family and the father is a soldier probably under him. Í can remenber a picture taken by the feds of the father go up the schelons helped by vito mule on bonanno december party. It is amazing both are la cosa nostra members but the jurnalist picture them as a kind owners
rolotomasi
Associate

Post by rolotomasi »

Main question: Somebody taste the bread? Is It good?
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

rolotomasi wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:17 am The son is a captain of the bonanno family and the father is a soldier probably under him. Í can remenber a picture taken by the feds of the father go up the schelons helped by vito mule on bonanno december party. It is amazing both are la cosa nostra members but the jurnalist picture them as a kind owners
Vito is a capo as well, as of 2015.

Also, the Angela Grimaldi in the picture is Joseph Cammarano Jr’s wife.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

I live about a 15 min walk from the bakery. If I had to guess the majority of their revenue comes from selling wholesale bread to resteraunts throughout the tri state area. Every morning I see at least 5-10 different delivery trucks on the road in Ridgewood.

The back of the bakery has a least 20-30 delivery trucks. The bakery is decent. You are more likely to see hipsters there than wiseguys. Right down the road is Grimaldi Real Estate Co, they have extensive real estate holdings thoughout Ridgewood and Bushwhick and probably more neighborhoods. I would bet Vito and Joseph make more money legitimately than they do illegally.

The bakery is about a 10 min walk from Joe Massino's old restaurant Casa Blanca. About a year ago I took a picture of the front door, the original signage is still up. I can't find the post for whatever reason.
bosslt
Associate

Post by bosslt »

Cool find
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Great pic.

Very interesting about Angela Gohn. If the Grimaldi’s and Cammarano’s are related then I would not at all be surprised if either Vito or Joseph are acting with Cammarano Jnr away.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

moneyman wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:10 pm I live about a 15 min walk from the bakery. If I had to guess the majority of their revenue comes from selling wholesale bread to resteraunts throughout the tri state area. Every morning I see at least 5-10 different delivery trucks on the road in Ridgewood.

The back of the bakery has a least 20-30 delivery trucks. The bakery is decent. You are more likely to see hipsters there than wiseguys. Right down the road is Grimaldi Real Estate Co, they have extensive real estate holdings thoughout Ridgewood and Bushwhick and probably more neighborhoods. I would bet Vito and Joseph make more money legitimately than they do illegally.

The bakery is about a 10 min walk from Joe Massino's old restaurant Casa Blanca. About a year ago I took a picture of the front door, the original signage is still up. I can't find the post for whatever reason.
where do you think the dough for that came from? no pun intended
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

rolotomasi wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:17 am The son is a captain of the bonanno family and the father is a soldier probably under him. Í can remenber a picture taken by the feds of the father go up the schelons helped by vito mule on bonanno december party. It is amazing both are la cosa nostra members but the jurnalist picture them as a kind owners
i do not recall that photo. do u have it?
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:08 pm Great pic.

Very interesting about Angela Gohn. If the Grimaldi’s and Cammarano’s are related then I would not at all be surprised if either Vito or Joseph are acting with Cammarano Jnr away.
Joseph Cammarano Jr. is the son-in-law of Vito and the brother-in-law of Joseph. He had a legitimate job at the bakery, as well. An old photo posted in the Mugshots section has a teenage Joseph Grimaldi standing with an older Joseph Cammarano Jr. that was taken from Facebook.
The Grimaldis acting for Cammarano Jr. has been speculated in other threads before, and it would also not surprise me. But it should be noted that both Vito and Joseph have only had short stretches in prison for gambling during the early 2000s, and, until 2015, were both longtime soldiers under the Asaros and other capos. It's strange that, in 2015, both Vito and Joseph were named capos ALONGSIDE Asaro crew acting capo Ronald Giallanzo. The bakery is also a huge income source - I've read some articles that it delivers pastries and bread all across New York and it was featured in a news show as one of their Queens success stories. I would wager that both Vito and Joseph aren't really as active as their crew contemporaries - guys like Giallanzo, the Asaros, Bonventre, etc.

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

They are said to be the "Zip crew" captains I belive.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:17 pm They are said to be the "Zip crew" captains I belive.
Vito Grimaldi, in 2010, was named as a prominent Sicilian faction adviser. And we also know that Queens has longstanding Bonanno Zip ties to begin with. The Damiano Zummo bust last year features Bonanno-Queens guys that are either Zips themselves or had strong ties to Zips as well as a member from the Gambinos Sicilian faction.

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Ridgewood and Bushwick (knckerbocker ave) are right next to each other. It is probably the only remaining not as gentrified area of Brooklyn / queens there is...
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Bookies
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:14 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:08 pm Great pic.

Joseph Cammarano Jr. is the son-in-law of Vito and the brother-in-law of Joseph. He had a legitimate job at the bakery, as well. An old photo posted in the Mugshots section has a teenage Joseph Grimaldi standing with an older Joseph Cammarano Jr. that was taken from Facebook.
The Grimaldis acting for Cammarano Jr. has been speculated in other threads before, and it would also not surprise me. But it should be noted that both Vito and Joseph have only had short stretches in prison for gambling during the early 2000s, and, until 2015, were both longtime soldiers under the Asaros and other capos. It's strange that, in 2015, both Vito and Joseph were named capos ALONGSIDE Asaro crew acting capo Ronald Giallanzo. The bakery is also a huge income source - I've read some articles that it delivers pastries and bread all across New York and it was featured in a news show as one of their Queens success stories. I would wager that both Vito and Joseph aren't really as active as their crew contemporaries - guys like Giallanzo, the Asaros, Bonventre, etc.
Idk if joe grimaldi has ever been arrested for anything mob related. Cant find anything on him bein arrested. Seems like a low key guy who has a large legitimate income. Guys like joe grimaldi confuse me, why be a mobster if u have a large legitimate income?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.