Colombo new boss??

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ozgoz
Straightened out

Re: Colombo new boss??

Post by Ozgoz »

phatmatress777 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:03 am Ed scarpo and scott and all those guys have theyre flaws but that fuckin jeff lowman canarsie from mob talk radio is the worst. Made his name off alite then switched sides and is now angel gottis fuck boy.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk
Don't ask me why but I've listened to him quite a bit and hand on heart I think he's mentally retarded. Or at least mentally vulnerable.

It's like....I've written about 5 different sentences and deleted them.....I just can't find the words? What is wrong with him? He went on this rant the other day about him doing a charity boxing match with Ed Scarpo... it was... o can't describe it.....disturbing...
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Ozgoz wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:12 pm
phatmatress777 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:03 am Ed scarpo and scott and all those guys have theyre flaws but that fuckin jeff lowman canarsie from mob talk radio is the worst. Made his name off alite then switched sides and is now angel gottis fuck boy.

Don't ask me why but I've listened to him quite a bit and hand on heart I think he's mentally retarded. Or at least mentally vulnerable.

It's like....I've written about 5 different sentences and deleted them.....I just can't find the words? What is wrong with him? He went on this rant the other day about him doing a charity boxing match with Ed Scarpo... it was... o can't describe it.....disturbing...
Im convinced jeff is bipolar. I remember jeff talked a bunch of shit to George Borgesi and junior gotti but now all of a sudden he’s cool with both of them.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

gohnjotti wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:47 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:42 am Whoever runs the colombos at the moment is prob just keepin the seat warm for teddy persico jr.
That’s something we can agree on, Slim.
What's teddy status? I'm pretty sure he's IP. did kenji out him in there once too? Or was that teddy snr MAybe?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:04 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:42 am Whoever runs the colombos at the moment is prob just keepin the seat warm for teddy persico jr.
What's teddy status? I'm pretty sure he's IP. did kenji out him in there once too? Or was that teddy snr MAybe?
Teddy Jr. was released in 2004 after serving 14 years for drug dealing. He was arrested a year later for racketeering and loansharking based on Kenny Gallo’s undercover work. A couple years later he was released and got into the trucking industry with Eddie Garofalo and others. He was snared on tape by longtime trucking industry sleazeball Steven Marcus and arrested in 2010 on labor racketeering charges. A year later he was indicted in the January 2011 bust with more loansharking charges. In August of 2011 he was charged with the Scoobie Lafaro and Joe Scopo hits based on Anthony Russo’s testimony. A month later him and his cousin Carmine L. were charged with more loansharking offences. He ended up taking a 12 plea for both the labor racketeering and murder charges IIRC. I’m going off memory year so it might not be exactly 12 years, I’ll check when i get home.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

He is scheduled to be released in 2020, by the way.

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

gohnjotti wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:14 pm He is scheduled to be released in 2020, by the way.
At which time he’ll only be 56. A relatively young man in his field of work. If he can only stay on the street for two minutes. My Guess is when the snake passes, federal focus will attach itself to Teddy Jnr for the rest of his life. He’ll never, ever, escape the taste of Brill cream. So to speak.
And likely have a very limited life, as a free man.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

what happened to Teddy Junior has to fuckin hurt. imagine being free for over 7 years and getting locked up over a message you passed along almost 15 years prior. Not to mention 14 years on drugs is fuckin insane too. arguably both "prime" or peak periods of his whole manhood have been spent behind bars. although from Kenji's stories it sounded like the guy absolutely did not give a fuck about jail or anything else besides LCN and getting people in line

also...what the fuck was Scopo going to do at that point? same with Cutolo? after the war and all the heat on each of those guys individually, the whole family, and not to mention LCN in general at that time - they thought that guys like Scopo or Cutolo would risk it all to start another coup?

they sent relatively unprofessional, untrusted guys to hit 2 of the family's biggest players, and some ended up being rats. off those two hits the combined total of people who got locked up was crazy, especially considering their positions. Gioeli, DeRoss, Ally Persico, Persico Junior, Anthony Russo (Capo), etc...

its insane how much damage these guys did to themselves. but because of that, all the drama, combined with the fact that they seem to have a never ending supply of young guys revolving the door, that make the Colombos the most interesting family to me. not to mention that weirdo they just busted who looked like Jim Carey in the mask LOL
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Colombo new boss??

Post by phatmatress777 »

Ozgoz wrote:

The show didnt used to be all that bad when he stuck to a topic. He uses to do like a histpry run down of a specific gangster. Now a days he uses the show to gossip slander and promote bullshit. I cant stand him.

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

gohnjotti wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:13 pm
Teddy Jr. was released in 2004 after serving 14 years for drug dealing. He was arrested a year later for racketeering and loansharking based on Kenny Gallo’s undercover work. A couple years later he was released and got into the trucking industry with Eddie Garofalo and others. He was snared on tape by longtime trucking industry sleazeball Steven Marcus and arrested in 2010 on labor racketeering charges. A year later he was indicted in the January 2011 bust with more loansharking charges. In August of 2011 he was charged with the Scoobie Lafaro and Joe Scopo hits based on Anthony Russo’s testimony. A month later him and his cousin Carmine L. were charged with more loansharking offences. He ended up taking a 12 plea for both the labor racketeering and murder charges IIRC. I’m going off memory year so it might not be exactly 12 years, I’ll check when i get home.
Im surprised teddy never got charged for his plot to murder colombo soldier craig marino. Just another audacious move teddy wanted to pull off.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:41 pm
Im surprised teddy never got charged for his plot to murder colombo soldier craig marino. Just another audacious move teddy wanted to pull off.
yeah thats something else that made no sense, trying to hit Marino. his transgressions from the Colombo war were when he was practically a teenager...following orders and earning his stripes..and he eventually "came over" to the right side.

i forget what Kenji said about that. they were on their way to clip him but couldnt get the guns or somehing?
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:02 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:41 pm
yeah thats something else that made no sense, trying to hit Marino. his transgressions from the Colombo war were when he was practically a teenager...following orders and earning his stripes..and he eventually "came over" to the right side.

i forget what Kenji said about that. they were on their way to clip him but couldnt get the guns or somehing?
I think one of them spotted a cop. My bad if im wrong.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Slim's right, there were multiple cops when Teddy and the crew showed up.

But I'm not quite sure I buy the Craig Marino story in its entirety. If I recall correctly, I don't remember prosecutors bringing up any actual tapes of Teddy Jr. plotting to kill Marino, even though those talks allegedly happened in the same conversation as Teddy Jr.'s crazed rant to his brother about dirty bullets, which WAS entered into evidence. And prosecutors would have no reason to withhold those tapes because they would only strengthen the case against him.
Maybe they were going to beat him up. Maybe they were going to threaten him. But surely Theodore Persico Jr. is not so stupid that him and his entire crew would, with no planning, in broad daylight, rock up to a wiseguy hangout and shoot a fellow Colombo soldier to death. I've heard Kenny Gallo embellishes his stories, and, although I really enjoyed his book, it seems obvious to me that he was. He claimed to go around firing AK-47s and using explosives to blow up cars on a weekly basis. He claimed to kill and maim with no warning.

He also spoke of a mysterious Colombo member whom he changed the name of to protect his identity: Jackie di Padova, who he claimed was one of the Colombo family's toughest Florida enforcers who also dabbled as an actor, worked as Sonny Franzese's driver, and was part of Michael Franzese's multimillion-dollar gas scams. By the way, if anybody's got the time, Gallo mentioned that di Padova was an actor in a docudrama about Michael Franzese's life, and played a wiseguy who inducted an actor playing the role of Michael Franzese. If anybody can find any made-for-TV movies or documentaries about Michael Franzese's life pre-2006, we might be able to track down whoever this mysterious Colombo family extraordinaire is.

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Didn’t Sonny Franzese’s driver rat on him late 2000’s? I recall a surveillance photo of the guy. Huge motherfucker. But for the life of me can’t find it.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:28 am Didn’t Sonny Franzese’s driver rat on him late 2000’s? I recall a surveillance photo of the guy. Huge motherfucker. But for the life of me can’t find it.
His name is Guy Fatato. He recorded over 1000 hours of conversation with Franzese Sr. on 242 separate occasions, according to testimony by FBI agent Vincent D'Agostino. Franzese expressed his desire to "groom" Fatato into the underworld and also spoke to Fatato about wanting to whack his turncoat son, John Franzese Jr., who - unlike Michael - actually did damage to Franzese and the Colombo family.

I'll post the surveillance photos to the Mugshots section, Sonny.

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:13 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:28 am Didn’t Sonny Franzese’s driver rat on him late 2000’s? I recall a surveillance photo of the guy. Huge motherfucker. But for the life of me can’t find it.
His name is Guy Fatato. He recorded over 1000 hours of conversation with Franzese Sr. on 242 separate occasions, according to testimony by FBI agent Vincent D'Agostino. Franzese expressed his desire to "groom" Fatato into the underworld and also spoke to Fatato about wanting to whack his turncoat son, John Franzese Jr., who - unlike Michael - actually did damage to Franzese and the Colombo family.

I'll post the surveillance photos to the Mugshots section, Sonny.
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. Credit to the board.

Da man.