Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Post by JCB1977 »

When Nacho Bell Grande does get indicted and is staring down at 25 to life...guarantee he rolls over like his daddy. ;)
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

im not one to count pockets but thats an interesting question...what does Joey make in a year? id guess a couple hundred grand a year, right into him and his wife's pockets / bank accounts.

but you gotta factor in the "fringe benefits" : him burning bookies, not paying debts, eating for free, using other peoples cars, boats, homes, etc... he probably doesnt come out of pocket for a whole lot during his day to day life. so that'd be tough to add up. the only things he probably comes out of pocket for are things he cant get away with chiseling... his monthly gym membership and his daughters tuition ... shit like that. factor that into the equasion and its safe to say he LIVES like someone pulling in 7 figures a year
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:41 pm im not one to count pockets but thats an interesting question...what does Joey make in a year? id guess a couple hundred grand a year, right into him and his wife's pockets / bank accounts.

but you gotta factor in the "fringe benefits" : him burning bookies, not paying debts, eating for free, using other peoples cars, boats, homes, etc... he probably doesnt come out of pocket for a whole lot during his day to day life. so that'd be tough to add up. the only things he probably comes out of pocket for are things he cant get away with chiseling... his monthly gym membership and his daughters tuition ... shit like that. factor that into the equasion and its safe to say he LIVES like someone pulling in 7 figures a year
Angelo Bruno was in the millions per year along with Scarfo. Most adequate bookies make more than that per year. Impossible to determine, but they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel there in Philly. Sad where this thing has come.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:23 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:11 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:00 pm
Pete wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:55 pm
Confederate wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:52 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:32 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:47 pm
John W wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:32 pm Iv always thought that the feds are waiting for Joey to be locked up for the gambling charge he pleaded too recently before unsealing their indictment and rounding everyone up, if the Feds can prove the hit was okayed by Merlino then he is going away for life on murder conspiracy plus whatever else they have on him, maybe that’s why he is selling his house.

Just my opinion of course
If Joey claims residency in Florida, his assets (home) will be protected under the Homestead Exemption Act, meaning it could NEVER be seized by the Feds. Which is why the head of Worldcom and other business executives who were convicted of embezzlement/cooking the books all have homes there. OJ moved there so the Browns and Goldman’s couldn’t legally go after his assets.
How sure are you of this?
Florida Law protects homeowners who are permanent Florida residents from a seizure or forced sale to satisfy creditors. Some States will limit the amount of protection, but under Florida law the Homestead Protection is unlimited. I seriously doubt the Feds could seize his home in Florida as long as Merlino has filed for the Homestead Exemption and has a valid Florida Driver's License. However, that being said, If the Feds could prove that Merlino used illegal money to purchase the Home in Florida, that might be different and would have to be researched. I still doubt it.
I’m certain. Joey did not own the home he was living in. He doesn’t have that kind of cash. He was staying at the house. If he sells in PA and buys in FL, everything will have to go in his wife’s name.
There was an article about him and they called the owner of his house in Florida and he said he has no idea Joey was living there which means not only does he not own it but the lease is probably in someone else’s name. The rolls Royce wasn’t in his name either
There's a specific term for that...living above means ;)
Not really. It's called being a criminal unable to show that income so you put it in someones name and also so the government cant take it
Joey never had and never will have the type of money that long standing mob bosses had. Not even close. He's a degenerate. Pure and simple. He'd have had a better career at being a jockey than a mob boss. He has and always live above his means.

Honest question: What do you think he makes per year?
He was getting kick ups while being involved in the pain cream scam with other families which I doubt he shared...I would have to find the articles and indictments but that scam was very lucrative...so IDK what he has going on now, laying low I am sure but I would say before he was indicted he was making at least 500 k a year. 500 k to a million range if I were to guess
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

In Dave’s mob talk video this week it sort of sounded like they knew who did it and then furthermore the people that did do it were bragging to others so It’s safe to say that Grande knows who did it.

Regarding Merlino’s wealth. He’s doing better now than he was in the 90s and he bought that 500k house in 98 before his 2001 bid so take that for what it’s worth. I think before he moved into Syndenham house he lived on Like 17th & Ritner in a House owned by Joe Bongiovanni made Guy who recently passed away. The place he’s living at in FL he’s renting or someone is letting him live there for free so my guess is maybe he’s buying a spot down in Boca? If he doesn’t then we know he needs the money and he’s gearing up for another trial. I bet the Rubeo trial easily cost him $250k.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Merlino is living a nice life with nice things. While I doubt he is liquid because he is quite the spender he is making some coin imo
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Eddie Jacobs costs a fortune, for a basic felony state case he charges over 150k all in so I couldn’t even begin to imagine how much he’s charging Joey for a Federal RICO Trial.

Uncle Joe must have had to pay him at least 500k for two back to back federal RICO cases, I actually feel bad for him.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:13 am Eddie Jacobs costs a fortune, for a basic felony state case he charges over 150k all in so I couldn’t even begin to imagine how much he’s charging Joey for a Federal RICO Trial.

Uncle Joe must have had to pay him at least 500k for two back to back federal RICO cases, I actually feel bad for him.
Makes you start to think which one is the crook :lol:
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:13 am Eddie Jacobs costs a fortune, for a basic felony state case he charges over 150k all in so I couldn’t even begin to imagine how much he’s charging Joey for a Federal RICO Trial.

A. Jacobs charges a fortune
B. Jacobs did a great job with the most recent Ligambi
trials.
C. Does Jacobs 'gets to, and bribes jurors' to ensure hung juries?
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:43 am

trials.
Part C is a great question...Or does Jacobs know of any of his clients henchman that intimidate jurors?

I agree Jacobs has done a nice job. However, how good is he? Yet to be determined considering the Ligambi cases were shaky at best and Merlino's latest trial was certainly very shaky. When I say shaky, I mean bullshit charges/underwhelming evidence. How well would he do with an airtight case?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:16 pm

trials.
Part C is a great question...Or does Jacobs know of any of his clients henchman that intimidate jurors?

I agree Jacobs has done a nice job. However, how good is he? Yet to be determined considering the Ligambi cases were shaky at best and Merlino's latest trial was certainly very shaky. When I say shaky, I mean bullshit charges/underwhelming evidence. How well would he do with an airtight case?
Jacobs got Joey and his guys off on a few murder charges with a handful of made guys on the stand, he's as good as it gets.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Chucky wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:32 pm

trials.

Jacobs got Joey and his guys off on a few murder charges with a handful of made guys on the stand, he's as good as it gets.
That would be the 2000 case that put Joey, Georgie Boy and the others away.
He got acquittals on the murder charges.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

trials.

Was the evidence of murder overwhelming?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Sometimes I think that's part of the reason why the Feds bring these half ass cases to trial on some of these guys because they know they can cost them 250K+ out of their pocket out of pure spite....
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:46 pm

trials.

Was the evidence of murder overwhelming?
Natale and Tommy Scafidi testified about Merlino's involvement in the murders. Natale as a co-conspirotpr and Scafidi as a participant/someone with first hand knowledge. Peter Caprio and Ron Previte also coobarated their stories. It's a miracle they didn't get convicted.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.