William Cutolo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: William Cutolo

Post by bronx »

normans, greek ,tunisians, germans,french, spanish, muslims.. ect ect ect..also had 7% european jew ..what..
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

I remember reading up on DIonisio around the time of his sentencing he got the nickname early on because his complexion was even darker as a kid, which is not unheard of for southerners. Based on the mughsots he doesn't seem to have a lot of african features. In mixed children the hair is the first indicator. Can you imagine him rocking an afro hanging out with Cutolo playing the cowboy? :lol: Probably some recessive genes finally showed up down the line.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: William Cutolo

Post by phatmatress777 »

gohnjotti wrote:
santos wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:48 am His son Bill Cutolo goes around youtube chatting shit and threatning people, that what I know lol
He flipped after his father was killed. I think he was even on this forum a couple of times although we had no way knowing whether it was him.
It was def him. Same attitude and typing style he has everywhere

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

DPG wrote:Your talking about the Bath Ave guy I can't remember his name? Deleno maybe? Paulie Deleno I wanna say, he had the number 1 tattooed on his ankle.
Paulie brass guliano

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

bronx wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:22 am i did the test, came back 71% sicilian, southern italian, great great grandparents all the way up to my parents were all sicilian..? think about a guy waiting to get made on his ancestry .com results ? boss, underboss consiglieri all sitting around going over the list of guys proposed, what would the threshold be? then sending the results out to the other families to show he is 75% plus italian.lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

(Just fuckin with ya bronx ;) )
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

phatmatress777 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:24 pm
gohnjotti wrote:
santos wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:48 am His son Bill Cutolo goes around youtube chatting shit and threatning people, that what I know lol
He flipped after his father was killed. I think he was even on this forum a couple of times although we had no way knowing whether it was him.

On this forum?? Or RD? I'd like to read some of those posts.

Do you remember what he said or threatened?

Lol, I remember in one of the docs him crying about his dad. Tough guy.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Sonny as i was typing ,i thought of that scene also LOL.. good on Sonny
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:52 pm
gohnjotti wrote:

Bill Cutolo Jr. commented quite a bit in this Colombo war thread: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1667

He has an intense style of posting and obviously isn't internet savvy but he made it clear he had good intentions, I saw no problem with anything he said and I was glad he added in his two cents to my topic once I realized who it was.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

B. wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:52 pm
gohnjotti wrote:

Bill Cutolo Jr. commented quite a bit in this Colombo war thread: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1667

He has an intense style of posting and obviously isn't internet savvy but he made it clear he had good intentions, I saw no problem with anything he said and I was glad he added in his two cents to my topic once I realized who it was.
He definitely has a intense style of writing, YOU know what I MEAN!?!?!

i read all his posts.... nothing groundbreaking but I wish he's come back on here and there. Maybe he does
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

B. wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:52 pm
gohnjotti wrote:

this thread is awesome. thanks man

newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

B. - thank you for linking that Colombo War thread. great stuff
cmb1
Prospect

Post by cmb1 »

you have to be from brooklyn.its weird, 11th, 13th,15th same mob,different guns. no one went to jail before the war,
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Did you know William Cutolo was one quarter russian? His grand mother was born in Russia.

He may have started out with the Decavalcantes but by the early 1970s, he was definitely a Colombo associate, on record with George Tropiano.
There you have it, never printed before.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

he might be related to gorgeous george
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:14 pm
chubby wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:40 pm About ***** dom.. I've heard both his parents are Italian... I've asked someone who knew him if he had that name just cause he had a dark complexion or cause he was actually half black.. the response I got was his parents are both Italian and he just came out dark. I mean his last name is dionisio.. unless he's adopted.
There’s a mugshot of him online. Just type his name into google and it should come up. He’s an honest-to-goodness black man if I’ve ever seen one. ***** Dom isn’t a nickname for a white guy.
Doms mother is black, It was widely known . His father , I dunno if he was made or not but he was pretty respected and well known, His father took care of him, I think his mother wasnt in his life on a regular basis