BB question about black gangsters

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: BB question about black gangsters

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:58 pm lol, You guys just pretty much ignored my attempt at an intellectual explanation...

@DPG

What was your ACTUAL point with this thread? I wanna see if you will actually admit it....
Well, you started with the underlying question of whether some black traffickers surpassed the LCN in the drug trade, but then you immediately took a left turn into a criminology explanation on what constitutes the Mafia and how a strictly DTO differs.

So I'm not sure if people know what your point is.
All roads lead to New York.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

CabriniGreen wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:58 pm lol, You guys just pretty much ignored my attempt at an intellectual explanation...

@DPG

What was your ACTUAL point with this thread? I wanna see if you will actually admit it....
I didn't start the thread and honestly don't even know what all I've said in it. I don't believe I've ever said that any blacks, or any other race, were ever bigger/more organized/better than the Italians. If I had a point it would be that they aren't as dumb and useless as most people think. And TBH I believe this thread overall never had a point. I've just been stating my opinion like everyone else. I mean why ask the question when you know everyone already agrees on the subject? No one tops the Italians, if they did this would be a completely different forum all together. Go ahead and explain what everyone already knows. I mean the title says it all, "Gangster BB question....."
I get it....first rule of fight club.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Seems there is need for reassurance concerning ones bravado in dealing with blacks........and the main ones are so up Italians asses, nevermind, Africans took over parts of Italy,,🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔,,,thread derailed😑😑😑
I been taught to listen to what's not said
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@DPG

I apologize my man, I thought you made the thread, my mistake...

I kinda agreed with Wiseguy, the fact that this was a thread AT ALL, I felt compelled to elaborate on why DRUG GANGS AND DTOs in general, ( which the majority of black gangs are) have to reach a certain level, meet certain criteria to be a " Mafia" level organization.

Here's a good example, moved tons of coke, but couldn't fully wash the money integrate into the legal economy, fell short....

https://thevision.com/attualita/frutta-connection/

And these were Calabrians.

And my final point, no one ever thinks to mention Hoover, I only bring him up because he was trying to create a political front to control votes, and gain power in City Hall. No, It didnt work, lol....

If this was about successful black criminals, I thought this thread would have produced convo like, " Hey, you know D' arcos book when he talks about that Frank Moten? Who was that guy? What do we know?"...

Just saying....

okay rant over.. carry on..
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Picnic== hunting aa on Friday and dismembering them,,,,,,no need for hiding under y'alls white hood in p.m.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Trump don't give a fuck bout yall
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Sorry to derail this even more but this fucker just called me a racist and a Trump supporter.
jimmy_beans8 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:03 pm Picnic== hunting aa on Friday and dismembering them,,,,,,no need for hiding under y'alls white hood in p.m.
jimmy_beans8 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:04 pm Trump don't give a fuck bout yall
I've not made one racist statement in this thread or in my life for that matter, so....

Are you finish? Well allow me too retort.

Confederate how bout you tell him what we have discussed in pm since I got back on here last week. How just because he grew up in the south and grew up around all the racist he doesn't have to go along with it. But that's him, and Pogo for that matter but I don't believe he was raised the same way,and they are proud of it. Not me.

First off I'm from a town that's atleast 80% black. Second, I clearly said Im no tough guy, only that I'm not scared of someone based on the color of their skin. I don't cross the street like most of y'all or lock my door simply because I'm coming past a group of black people.
Third, every single one of my best friend's is black. Where most of you grew up excluding people because they were black, I grew up being excluded because I was white.
In closing, I have four mixed nephews and two nieces. Dated only black women since my divorce years ago. I've never voted for anybody in my damn life. My most recent on post on fb was "And the party said don't believe what you see or hear", a reference to 1984(that's a book if you didn't know)because of Trump's recent speech to the war veterans of America.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

DPG is NOT a Racist. He just asked me if I knew the origin of a word that originated in the South where certain people were punished for sexual or criminal misconduct. What he explained about himself is true.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

I honestly dont get why people on this thread have a problem with black people. Every race has its bad people, but no race is all the same. Racism is pointless and stupid.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

slimshady_007 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:43 am I honestly dont get why people on this thread have a problem with black people. Every race has its bad people, but no race is all the same. Racism is pointless and stupid.
"FGRN"
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

All riiiiiiiiiiiight, I think this thread has about run it's course. Feel free to take any racial/political discussion to the appropriate folder.