Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Post by DPG »

The this sounds like a game of drunk truth or dare
I get it....first rule of fight club.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

TJ wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:08 am jcb, what are you hearing? type of charges and who? i mean we know persiano's angle and what they are pushing for, and we know GJ sitting has had bookmakers and gamblers in front of it..anything else you hearing?
Murder and RICO charges. Grande included in the indictment. Very good source. I can't say with 100% certainty but I have no reason to not believe the person who told me, this person was correct with the last two indictments coming down. I don't want to turn this into a debate, just thought I'd share what I heard. My source is a lawyer.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

DonnieB wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:12 am Videos of Dom partying down at the shore where on Instagram all weekend
He's enjoying what could be his last summer on the shore for a while.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

The Windows Case in 2018 Mafia style!!
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Pure guess work here but it's probably just some kids trying to make a name for themselves. Maybe they got in a beef with Grande or someone close to him and they decided to smash up his house then one of them says Ligambi lives near here so they start shouting his name. We'll have to wait and see if anything comes of it.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:55 am This is some funny shit. Whoever the fuck vandalized the house has not a shred of respect for this idiot Grande. Word on the street is a huge indictment is on its way.

What I find amusing is the fact that 30 years ago, things like this just didn’t happen because there was fear. It demonstrates how these third and fourth generation mobsters are viewed by people in the neighborhood. Pathetic how far the American mafia has declined .
-Vandalizing a captain's house in broad daylight.
-Rat Bent Finger Lou living out in the open in Ventnor.
-Nicks using his own car to hit DiPietro and leaving the
gun in the car & in his own driveway.
-Posting pics and vids on social media.
The old timers are shaking their heads and rolling
in their graves at the degradation of the life today.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

I wouldn't call him a joke. The guy is stone cold killer and has a big reputation. And whoever decided to smash up his house did it when he was away down the shore.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

I think most of these guys have smartened up enough to know that killing brings a ton of heat and it would be foolish to whack some idiot from the neighborhood especially if they are not involved in that life, just my 2 cents. As JCB said above, Schratwieser is now reporting that Grande is the subject of Federal Grand Jury probe, will be interesting to see how this shakes out.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

willychichi wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:35 am I think most of these guys have smartened up enough to know that killing brings a ton of heat and it would be foolish to whack some idiot from the neighborhood especially if they are not involved in that life, just my 2 cents. As JCB said above, Schratwieser is now reporting that Grande is the subject of Federal Grand Jury probe, will be interesting to see how this shakes out.
I didn't hear it from him...I got my info from a family friend who is a big time attorney in Philly.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:20 am I wouldn't call him a joke. The guy is stone cold killer and has a big reputation. And whoever decided to smash up his house did it when he was away down the shore.
Right :roll: ...meaning they have as much respect for him as they do some bum in the Badlands. If he was respected, it wouldn't have happened. If he was truly feared, it wouldn't have happened. You do know that a majority of mob members have pulled the trigger, right? I still predict that Nicodemo will testify for a get out of jail free card. Guaranteed he's been talking from the can. Plus, that wife of his isn't gonna wait until 2038 for him to return at the age of 68. Hes talking, I'm telling ya.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:09 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:20 am I wouldn't call him a joke. The guy is stone cold killer and has a big reputation. And whoever decided to smash up his house did it when he was away down the shore.
Right :roll: ...meaning they have as much respect for him as they do some bum in the Badlands. If he was respected, it wouldn't have happened. If he was truly feared, it wouldn't have happened. You do know that a majority of mob members have pulled the trigger, right? I still predict that Nicodemo will testify for a get out of jail free card. Guaranteed he's been talking from the can. Plus, that wife of his isn't gonna wait until 2038 for him to return at the age of 68. Hes talking, I'm telling ya.
I'm well aware most wiseguys have pulled the trigger and I wouldn't label any of them a 'joke' especially a one like Grande who is liked and respected enough to be bumped up to captain of Lancelloti's crew. But hey remember some guy on blackhand forums said he's not feared because some guys smashed his windows while he was away. :lol: End of the day we don't know what happened with his house being vandalised. They could've been trying to hit Ligambi's house for all we know.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:19 pm
I'm well aware most wiseguys have pulled the trigger and I wouldn't label any of them a 'joke' especially a one like Grande who is liked and respected enough to be bumped up to captain of Lancelloti's crew. But hey remember some guy on blackhand forums said he's not feared because some guys smashed his windows while he was away. :lol: End of the day we don't know what happened with his house being vandalised. They could've been trying to hit Ligambi's house for all we know.
Bumped up by the Young Turks? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's funny. Another funny thing is that most mob families wouldn't make a guy whose father was a rat. It runs in the blood, or at least that what guys like Bruno, Gambino, Genovese and Gigante all thought. But what the fuck do they know.

Dollars to donuts when the Feds got him by the balls...and they will...he pulls a stunt like his Pops and rats. ;)

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:21 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:19 pm
Bumped up by the Young Turks? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's funny. Another funny thing is that most mob families wouldn't make a guy whose father was a rat. It runs in the blood, or at least that what guys like Bruno, Gambino, Genovese and Gigante all thought. But what the fuck do they know.

Dollars to donuts when the Feds got him by the balls...and they will...he pulls a stunt like his Pops and rats. ;)
So is Ligambi a joke now too? Okay man I'm sure you know more about the life than them. I'm sure you would go right up to these guys and tell them how big of jokes you think they are and then pull some 'Gambino would never make a son of a rat' quote out of your ass. :lol:
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

I used to think Nicodemo would flip when he was caught dead to rights post the hit. But he hasn’t as far as I know and the best time for him to do so was years ago so there’s nothing at this stage to suggest he is/has or will. And if he does/has he’s played it badly as his cards to play are worth less now that there are other made co-operators and it looks like a whole bunch of guys are going to get fucked without Tony Nics’s help.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

And regarding Grande ‘retaliating’ if ‘he was respected’ what the fuck do people think he’s going to do with the feds up his ass and an indictment imminent?

It’s a few broken windows and people expect him to get a couple of pistolas out and go all Wild West 🙄
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.