Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Re: Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Thank you Pogo I was completely mistaken about Grande’s relation to Ligambi.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

I believe dom is Steve Mazzone brother Anthony’s nephew thru marriage, so related to him only
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

This motivation behind this thing can literally be anything. Maybe a kid got dared to vandalize the house or maybe it was DiPietro’s son taking revenge. Who knows. But if dom finds out who vandalized his house, he’s gunna retaliate with a beatdown.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

John Grande was proposed by 1969 but that ceremony didn't end up taking place that year. One report has Joe Ciancaglini being made by the early 1970s so Grande was probably made before that or at the same time.
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

Videos of Dom partying down at the shore where on Instagram all weekend
richy67
Honorary Member

Post by richy67 »

sounds like someone has a reason and has by the sounds of things went to the boozer, got pished and decided this would be a good idea.

i would imagine he will make sure and get some of the young team to go through a couple of doors this weekend anyway?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Mayo Face’s Twitter now is stating that Grande is under a Federal Grand Jury probe and is asking if this was a message to Dom.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Schratwieser is such a smacked ass sometimes, "a message to Dom", what a jerkoff. My guess is some knucklehead got loaded and thought this was a good idea, as Richy said, and they're probably regretting it now.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

a message for what, what dope these reporters can be..like break his windows, so he doesnt talk? or your going away and im taking over, so ill break your windows?..wow....and yeah, id bet the house alcohol was involved in this
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

This is some funny shit. Whoever the fuck vandalized the house has not a shred of respect for this idiot Grande. Word on the street is a huge indictment is on its way.

What I find amusing is the fact that 30 years ago, things like this just didn’t happen because there was fear. It demonstrates how these third and fourth generation mobsters are viewed by people in the neighborhood. Pathetic how far the American mafia has declined .
Last edited by JCB1977 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

jcb, what are you hearing? type of charges and who? i mean we know persiano's angle and what they are pushing for, and we know GJ sitting has had bookmakers and gamblers in front of it..anything else you hearing?
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Post by Lupara »

DonnieB wrote:Videos of Dom partying down at the shore where on Instagram all weekend
Care to share?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I guarantee Dom knows who did it or at least has a pretty good idea of who did it.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

For what it’s worth, I remember the pics of the DiPietro hit Gino was getting into a small Toyota like pickup truck. The pic had the door still open and Gino’s stuff all over the ground in front of it. My guess is, his 24 year old son also named Gino (‘11 HS grad) drives his dad’s truck now and has a more than obvious motive... just a thought? Maybe he thought now these guys were vulnerable since they’re probably laying low with all the Grand Jury and Indictment talk on the streets?
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

This is also real far fetched but I wonder if Persiano is still on the streets (under Fed supervision but allowed out and about) and has been receiving threats and reacted?