Bonanno crime family associate shot near his Bronx home

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot near his Bronx home

Post by Lupara »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:
NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:32 pm Interesting - this black guy was from the Bronx: http://putnam.dailyvoice.com/police-fir ... er/739794/
What has that got to do with anything?
Nothing or everything. But I suppose black dudes get shot all the time in the Bronx.
maninblack
On Record

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot near his Bronx home

Post by maninblack »

How did that shooter not get the job done from that close.. Guess thats what happens when you send a Millenial on a hit lmaoo.. But all seriousness the more I watch the video the more it looks like the shooter is black
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

maninblack wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:43 pm How did that shooter not get the job done from that close.. Guess thats what happens when you send a Millenial on a hit lmaoo.. But all seriousness the more I watch the video the more it looks like the shooter is black
Bad move trying to shoot him from the car while it was still moving, he gave up the element of surprise. It looked to me like the shooter was wearing Foamposites, which if true pretty much guarantees it was a black guy.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Lupara wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:34 pmBut I suppose black dudes get shot all the time in the Bronx.
My point ;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Lupara wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 pm The shooter didn't seem very experienced. He was clearly full of adrenaline because he ran away immediately after firing a few shots. The victim was lying on the ground in front of him and he didn't even check whether he actually killed him.
He ran out of bullets.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Teddy Persico wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:58 pm
Lupara wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 pm The shooter didn't seem very experienced. He was clearly full of adrenaline because he ran away immediately after firing a few shots. The victim was lying on the ground in front of him and he didn't even check whether he actually killed him.
He ran out of bullets.
That could have been the case. That’s why u bring back up shooters.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Let’s be real here. The fact the guy lived is a miracle. 99/100 times this guy dies.
One of the bullets scrapped his skull.
The shooter shot him multiple times, in the torso.

So let’s all stop this talk of how ‘terrible’ the hit man was. How the car should’ve stopped, how he should’ve kept shooting, how etc etc etc.

Because MOST times. The guy is fucked. This guy got LUCKY.

So all this bullshit talk about some black guy ending up in a trunk because ‘he fucked up a hit’ talk.... lay it to bed.

Because it’s 1950’s Bullshit talk.

Stop looking for black guys in trunks clipped by a vengeful mob about a non successful hit. Cause that shit exists, in books only.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Well said.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:35 pm
Teddy Persico wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:58 pm
He ran out of bullets.
That could have been the case. That’s why u bring back up shooters.
If you look at the gun before he flees, you can see that the slide locks back so it the gun is definitely out of bullets. As far as bringing a backup shooter, another school of thought says don’t bring more guys than necessary.
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

Black shooters usually arent very experienced
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:38 pm Let’s be real here. The fact the guy lived is a miracle. 99/100 times this guy dies.

So let’s all stop this talk of how ‘terrible’ the hit man was. How the car should’ve stopped, how he should’ve kept shooting, how etc etc etc.

So all this bullshit talk about some black guy ending up in a trunk because ‘he fucked up a hit’ talk.... lay it to bed.

Stop looking for black guys in trunks clipped by a vengeful mob about a non successful hit. Cause that shit exists, in books only.
I dont think your accurate. The associate did not utter a single word to the police, fbi, did not provide them with his surveilance which he would only do, if he knew who the shooter was (whos behind it) and he is planning retrobution. How does it make any sense to shot your mouth about a guy who trys to kill you, if your not taking care of it yourself!??
Also why wouldnt an mob associate that got shot and was indeed very lucky to survive not reply with a shooting? Of course mafia is not the same as in the eraly days but they dont work on a pony farm either... Their rackets are still based on brutality....
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Well the thing is... What if the hit came from a made guy or higher? I guess he could retaliate on the sneak, but he loses either way, right?

I mean there could be a dozen reasons why he was targeted.

My thinking is, maybe the new Bonnano admin wanted a larger share of his rackets, or all of it. Or maybe the new Luchesse guys running the fam since the big indictment, see an opportunity to grab his rackets. My question is did this guys success depend on his association with Basciano?

With him outta the picture, there's a chance the Zottolas have no rabbi left. It's why I speculated, maybe it's from the Luchesses, and the Bonnanos can't help, because Bascianos is out of the picture, and they are free to deal with their associate as they see fit. Maybe resentment when they see this associate with these expensive homes, acquired by doing business with another family? ( I have no idea if the Bonnano/Luchesse Bronx " Rivarly" factors in, no way to know...) I really got no idea, lol

The thing with the black guy, even if he did find the guy and kill him, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't solve his very serious problem with the guy, or guys who CONTRACTED the hit. That's like Tony Soprano going after his shooters and not that Chucky guy and Juniors crew. The guy is ultimately a pawn. Think Montagnas hit on the Frenchman. The Frenchman didn't go after the black shooters, he went after the people BEHIND it.

And all you need to know about how hits don't always go as planned is that Grande- Riccobenne hit. Strange shit can happen in the streets. You gotta remember the guys motivation is probably, what, a few grand? Not a personal slight, or some REAL motivation, it's just a job. And you would be surprised at how many people hate to work hard.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

I 25 I wrote:
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:38 pm Let’s be real here. The fact the guy lived is a miracle. 99/100 times this guy dies.

I dont think your accurate. The associate did not utter a single word to the police, fbi, did not provide them with his surveilance which he would only do, if he knew who the shooter was (whos behind it) and he is planning retrobution. How does it make any sense to shot your mouth about a guy who trys to kill you, if your not taking care of it yourself!??
Also why wouldnt an mob associate that got shot and was indeed very lucky to survive not reply with a shooting? Of course mafia is not the same as in the eraly days but they dont work on a pony farm either... Their rackets are still based on brutality....
If you're in the life it's common knowledge that you can't snitch under any circumstance, unless he wants to ruin any reputation he may have left and be a dead man for sure. If he keeps his mouth shut he may negotiate for his life and perhaps have an opportunity for retaliation.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Ur speakin facts
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Where does this whole “Lucchese/Bonanno” rivalry come into play? Is there any actual evidence of that?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com