Bonanno crime family associate shot near his Bronx home

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot near his Bronx home

Post by NYNighthawk »

CabriniGreen - think Joe Colombo Columbus Circle Italian American Civil Rights Rally - black shooter Jerome Johnson. wITH HIM DISPATCHED IN FRONT OF 50,000 PEOPLE, the case was closed and never solved.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

So I'm watching for news report of a black guy found shot multiple times in a 4 door sedan somewhere in Newark, NJ or Bed Stuy, Brooklyn. You'll know what that was all about!
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@NYnighthawk

lol, I get you... ( I suspect you are just joking/ trolling..) but this guy isnt a Joe Colombo. He antagonized the FBI, and held public speaking engagements which put th he mob in the open.

This guys just an associate. That was a conspiracy, I dont know if this guy warrants that level of response...

And that would be a lot of effort, to NOT kill the guy.

Do you think Zottolo got the message so to speak? Or would he actually retaliate? I'd guess his level of retaliation is dependent on the rank of who ever hes beefing with. If it's a made guy or higher he has to eat crow right?

One of the points I loved in that Philly, Caramandi book was his point on how, there is a different level of competence when it comes to violence. That it varies guy to guy. Some guys will kill you as calm as taking out the trash. Like some WANT to do it. Others are doing it for money or whatever, that's much less reliable.

(Machiavelli says you should never use mercenaries, they are always useless, use your own forces and or strength..)

But then again, hes just an associate, maybe hes low enough in rank where it justifies sub contracting out the hit. I think they make that move if they think the guy will be caught soon.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Johnson went on a suicide mission in front of a huge crowd. This guy fucked up a hit with no one around... I'm convinced now... you trolling a little but, right?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Quick question, the homes these guys own, are they part of that development Basciano was working on?
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Interesting - this black guy was from the Bronx: http://putnam.dailyvoice.com/police-fir ... er/739794/
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

I don't believe so. Vinny Basciano had his construction crew working on the Pennyfield Ave developments which is literally just outside of Locust Point. You could actually see these houses on Tierney Place from the Pennyfield developments.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

You think it's the Luchesses putting on the pressure?

This guy was associated with Basciano, but on record with the Lukes?

Maybe they are trying to force em out of thier rackets, and the Bronx Bonnanos cant really help?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

It could be just a coincidence, but here it is again, with the black shooters....
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:56 am It could be just a coincidence, but here it is again, with the black shooters....
What are you referencing when you say "here it is again?"
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:59 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:56 am It could be just a coincidence, but here it is again, with the black shooters....
He's referring to Terrance Caldwell i would assume who was used in the meldish hit.. and wasn't he suspected in the Enzo the baker shooting? I'm not certain on the Enzo one so don't jump up my ass but I'm pretty sure that's what he is referring to. Black guy used by the lukes to kill meldish with londino or whatever.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

chubby wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:03 am
gohnjotti wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:59 am
He's referring to Terrance Caldwell i would assume who was used in the meldish hit.. and wasn't he suspected in the Enzo the baker shooting? I'm not certain on the Enzo one so don't jump up my ass but I'm pretty sure that's what he is referring to. Black guy used by the lukes to kill meldish with londino or whatever.
Ah yes, my bad. Went right over my head. I was just discussing it earlier as well.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:54 am You think it's the Luchesses putting on the pressure?

This guy was associated with Basciano, but on record with the Lukes?

Maybe they are trying to force em out of thier rackets, and the Bronx Bonnanos cant really help?
If the lukes rly put a hit out on zottola in an attempt to get rackets then i expect more violence in the near future.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@chubby

spot on... that's what I was referring to.....
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:32 pm Interesting - this black guy was from the Bronx: http://putnam.dailyvoice.com/police-fir ... er/739794/
What has that got to do with anything?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.