John DiFronzo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Re: John DiFronzo

Post by FriendofFamily »

Remember Joey Lombardo had to keep the Money rolling with Allen Dorfman
Know which Game to Play
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Pete wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:51 pm
Antiliar wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:34 pm For the record, Mike did tell me the whys when I asked him, but since I'm working on a book on Chicago I'm not going to post everything I've learned here.
Looking forward to it. Did you do an interview with him or you guys just talk about some topics informally?
I had a set of questions that I asked, but it took listening to many long stories to get to the answers :-)
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Re: John DiFronzo Funeral

Post by FriendofFamily »

So there was a service for him on Thursday May 31st, 2018 at Salerno's Funeral Home Galewood Chapel at 1857 N. Harlem in Chicago and was buried at
Queen of Heaven (yes Catholic) Cemetery 1400 S. Wolf Road in Hillside, IL. Queen of Heaven Cemetery is physically connected to the Mt. Carmel Cemetery where many of the Old Outfit Guys are buried including Al Capone.
Know which Game to Play
Pete
Full Patched

Re: John DiFronzo Funeral

Post by Pete »

FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:28 am So there was a service for him on Thursday May 31st, 2018 at Salerno's Funeral Home Galewood Chapel at 1857 N. Harlem in Chicago and was buried at
Queen of Heaven (yes Catholic) Cemetery 1400 S. Wolf Road in Hillside, IL. Queen of Heaven Cemetery is physically connected to the Mt. Carmel Cemetery where many of the Old Outfit Guys are buried including Al Capone.
Accardo, aiuppa, spilotros and many others are at queen of heaven
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Pete wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:22 pm Accardo, aiuppa, spilotros and many others are at queen of heaven

Pretty funny considering that Accardo, Aiuppa and DiFronzo put the Spilotros there. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

😂
They’re roomies!
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

John Credidio just passed.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

funkster wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 pm John Credidio just passed.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/business/j ... bituaries/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

:oops:
willychichi wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 pm
funkster wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 pm John Credidio just passed.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/business/j ... bituaries/
Thanks, very interesting.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Interesting story and thanks.

It seems that Ferriola was really an old school guy or as I want to call them a "Ricca" type of guy
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10