New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CTamg65
Straightened out

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9

Post by CTamg65 »

As far as what someone said about being surprised that the feds couldn't get Grande through his finger prints or DNA being in Nicodemos car it's impossible to prove even if they did find prints or DNA Grande and Nicodemo were very close friends so I'm sure Dom as been in Nicodemos vehicle many times therefore any lawyer would argue that's why his prints or DNA were there ,you can't prove anything with that . Only way they get Grande is if someone flips more specifically Nicodemo.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

CTamg65 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:58 am As far as what someone said about being surprised that the feds couldn't get Grande through his finger prints or DNA being in Nicodemos car it's impossible to prove even if they did find prints or DNA Grande and Nicodemo were very close friends so I'm sure Dom as been in Nicodemos vehicle many times therefore any lawyer would argue that's why his prints or DNA were there ,you can't prove anything with that . Only way they get Grande is if someone flips more specifically Nicodemo.
Yeah I was gonna say what does that prove? That he has been in the car at some point. Nothing ties him to the murder based off that and some speculation.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

For the 100th time, Nicodemo was feeling confident after getting away with murder a few times before (Gongs hit and Long John Hit) and was expecting the neighborhood to keep quiet (which they did it was an outsider, a mailman who got him as an eyewitness). Grande was the shooter and I also heard there was a third guy as a crash car (if I had to take a guess and this is pure speculation I would guess Billy Bones). Grande also wore a mask so they’re never going to get him unless Nicodemo flips and then they can use the supporting DNA evidence.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

I wouldn't say never... who knows what's been said to whoever has been wearing a wire. The feds are out to get murders solved and I'm sure that's high on their list. All I'm saying is it's something to look for when these indictments come down.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:09 am
CTamg65 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:58 am As far as what someone said about being surprised that the feds couldn't get Grande through his finger prints or DNA being in Nicodemos car it's impossible to prove even if they did find prints or DNA Grande and Nicodemo were very close friends so I'm sure Dom as been in Nicodemos vehicle many times therefore any lawyer would argue that's why his prints or DNA were there ,you can't prove anything with that . Only way they get Grande is if someone flips more specifically Nicodemo.
Yeah I was gonna say what does that prove? That he has been in the car at some point. Nothing ties him to the murder based off that and some speculation.
The gun was found in the car, and if grande’s prints or dna were on the gun then that’s enough for proof that he did the murder.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:14 am For the 100th time, Nicodemo was feeling confident after getting away with murder a few times before (Gongs hit and Long John Hit) and was expecting the neighborhood to keep quiet (which they did it was an outsider, a mailman who got him as an eyewitness). Grande was the shooter and I also heard there was a third guy as a crash car (if I had to take a guess and this is pure speculation I would guess Billy Bones). Grande also wore a mask so they’re never going to get him unless Nicodemo flips and then they can use the supporting DNA evidence.
I understand, but with the johney gongs hit it was in johney’s house, and with long john it was early in the morning with no witnesses. DiPietro’s murder was in broad daylight on a crowded street and Nicodemo used his own car. Did he rly think no outsider, tourist, or maybe even someone in law enforcement would spot him? Also, not everyone keeps thier mouth shut nowadays cuz not everyone is intimidated by lcn.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:58 pm
The gun was found in the car, and if grande’s prints or dna were on the gun then that’s enough for proof that he did the murder.
Grande wore both mask and glove it was reported.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:08 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:14 am For the 100th time, Nicodemo was feeling confident after getting away with murder a few times before (Gongs hit and Long John Hit) and was expecting the neighborhood to keep quiet (which they did it was an outsider, a mailman who got him as an eyewitness). Grande was the shooter and I also heard there was a third guy as a crash car (if I had to take a guess and this is pure speculation I would guess Billy Bones). Grande also wore a mask so they’re never going to get him unless Nicodemo flips and then they can use the supporting DNA evidence.

I understand, but with the johney gongs hit it was in johney’s house, and with long john it was early in the morning with no witnesses. DiPietro’s murder was in broad daylight on a crowded street and Nicodemo used his own car. Did he rly think no outsider, tourist, or maybe even someone in law enforcement would spot him? Also, not everyone keeps thier mouth shut nowadays cuz not everyone is intimidated by lcn.
South Philly people keep their mouths shut. It’s a very insular, tight knit Italian community. It might be hard to understand if you have never experienced it first hand (I dated a South Philly Italian princess back in the day). They’re one of a kind let me tell you....
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Zero excuse for using your own fucking car in a hit.
Beyond stupid.

Even black gang bangers know to steal a ride when you do a drive by.

Deserves his 25.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:58 pm
Ummm he would have been arrested by now if his prints or dna were on the murder weapon...
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Grande obviously wore gloves if his prints were on the gun they found in nics car he would have been wrapped up the same day as nicodemo.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Man just think if they used another car and nicodemo wore a balaclava . You can roll it up and down so when it's rolled up it looks like a beanie. When you roll it down it's a full mask. I think if he did that and even just took the plates off his own car and had none he might have even gotten away with it.. but Jesus Christ you can't drive your own fuckong car to kill someone. Point blank period.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

And he drove straight back to his house with the gun still in the car! He was picked up within the matter of minutes. Real fucking stupid.
MikeyRiens11
Honorary Member

Post by MikeyRiens11 »

The best part of this video was the dog taking a leak in the background.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

MikeyRiens11 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:18 am The best part of this video was the dog taking a leak in the background.
They censored it too, which is even funnier.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID