Giancana’s killer revealed?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: Giancana’s killer revealed?

Post by willychichi »

Here is a pic of Giancana's killer. :shock:

https://assets.fxnetworks.com/cms/prod/ ... 50x960.png
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

willychichi wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:42 am Here is a pic of Giancana's killer. :shock:

https://assets.fxnetworks.com/cms/prod/ ... 50x960.png
:lol:
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Excellent

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

I was writing in a general sense. Neither you nor I knows what they know today.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:55 am Excellent

Pogo
“Hexxxelent”
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Funny how he acted like he'd never give the name of the killer in the article... unless you paid him 40 bucks and took his tour. Not saying that changes the veracity of his claim, it's just funny.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:55 pm Funny how he acted like he'd never give the name of the killer in the article... unless you paid him 40 bucks and took his tour. Not saying that changes the veracity of his claim, it's just funny.
He didn't say he would give the name of the killer if you paid him $40 dollars and took the Tour. He said he would never tell. Anyway, That's the way I read it. I think what's funny to me is that the guy was so traumatized by all the terrible things in his life, that he wants to relive it everyday on a tour. Kind of like a Woman who wants to relive a Rape everyday of her life for some money. This is simply a good marketing scheme for him which is actually smart on his part. He doesn't know who actually pulled the trigger in the Giancana murder in the same way that all of the guys who said they knew where Hoffa was buried were wrong. It's all about Marketing and making money which everyone has a right to do.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Confederate wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:31 pm
Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:55 pm Funny how he acted like he'd never give the name of the killer in the article... unless you paid him 40 bucks and took his tour. Not saying that changes the veracity of his claim, it's just funny.
He didn't say he would give the name of the killer if you paid him $40 dollars and took the Tour. He said he would never tell. Anyway, That's the way I read it. I think what's funny to me is that the guy was so traumatized by all the terrible things in his life, that he wants to relive it everyday on a tour. Kind of like a Woman who wants to relive a Rape everyday of her life for some money. This is simply a good marketing scheme for him which is actually smart on his part. He doesn't know who actually pulled the trigger in the Giancana murder in the same way that all of the guys who said they knew where Hoffa was buried were wrong. It's all about Marketing and making money which everyone has a right to do.
+1 Southern brother
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Pete already said he said it was Accardo. I just meant that in the article he acted like he'd never tell but didn't seem to have a problem telling the name on the tour.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pffff. I think Frank Jr. has about as much knowledge about who killed Giancana as my mom does.
All roads lead to New York.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

The verdict is in!!!!! Mike is bs!!! ?
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:54 pm Pete already said he said it was Accardo. I just meant that in the article he acted like he'd never tell but didn't seem to have a problem telling the name on the tour.
I don’t get this I just saw something from him on Facebook where he says he will never tell who did it. He just did that interview on wgn news Chicago where he said it was accardo! What’s up with this guy?
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:19 pm
Snakes wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:54 pm Pete already said he said it was Accardo. I just meant that in the article he acted like he'd never tell but didn't seem to have a problem telling the name on the tour.
I don’t get this I just saw something from him on Facebook where he says he will never tell who did it. He just did that interview on wgn news Chicago where he said it was accardo! What’s up with this guy?
So, On June 27, 2018, Frank Jr. said on WGN that Accardo was the actual killer of Giancana. Then, today, on August 1, 2018, that article on Daily Mail came out where Frank Jr. said he will never tell anyone who killed Giancana. Two completely opposite statements. You need to go on that fucking tour and ask Frank about this huge discrepancy and how if the therapy of reliving something every day that traumatized him so greatly is working out at $40 Dollars a head from every person. :mrgreen:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Somebody probably read the new JFK files, since the "news" came shortly after it, and probably created a wrong conclusion and transferred the info to Jr (later easily transformed it into his father told him), who.in turn suddenly decided to make money out of it but at first he probably didnt realize that he was making something out of a lie and now he acts like a bitch

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... arch=blasi

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... ch=Accardo

Jr is off
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10