General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

aleksandrored
Full Patched

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by aleksandrored »

I was interested in Operation Family Secrets, does anyone know where I can find documents and more information about this case?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

aleksandrored wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:40 am I was interested in Operation Family Secrets, does anyone know where I can find documents and more information about this case?
http://www.ipsn.org/indictments/indictm ... efault.htm
All roads lead to New York.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:16 pm
aleksandrored wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:40 am I was interested in Operation Family Secrets, does anyone know where I can find documents and more information about this case?
http://www.ipsn.org/indictments/indictm ... efault.htm
Thanks man!!!
116street
Straightened out

Post by 116street »

Hi guys! Capeci mentions in Gotti: rise and fall that Sammy sent word to John he was disobeying John’s order not to grant paruta his mercy kill. Anybody knows how john reacted to sammy’s message? Or theories on his reactions?
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Yo, does anyone know the motivation behind the pat testa hit in 92’?Ik the lucheses blamed it on the gambinos as a way to justify killing junior, but what rule did pat break that got him killed?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Why is Canada so violent compared to the USA?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Was talkin with my dad last night about the mafia and shit, and he told me that he met colombo soldier michael sessa at a wedding one time in the 80’s. He told me he was a quite guy. I think its pretty weird that my dad got to meet mike. Guy was a killer. My dad also told me that his brother, carmine was a piece of shit and cheated on his wife a lot. Anyone got any info about michael sessa? Cant find much.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Ivan wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:00 am Why is Canada so violent compared to the USA?
Two main reasons.

1. Italians here are less ‘Anericanised’. We have more first and second Gen, and the Italian communities are incredibly clannish here. Much smaller degree of assimilation.

2. Penalties for violent crime are markedly lighter than the US.
(And for anyone who thinks this is a reason to increase penal terms, compare rates of violent crime between the two countries. CA wins hands down across the board.)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:14 pm (And for anyone who thinks this is a reason to increase penal terms, compare rates of violent crime between the two countries. CA wins hands down across the board.)

Let us send you a few million of our precious *******es and mestizos and see how quickly that changes. ;)

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:14 pm (And for anyone who thinks this is a reason to increase penal terms, compare rates of violent crime between the two countries. CA wins hands down across the board.)

Let us send you a few million of our precious *******es and mestizos and see how quickly that changes. ;)

Pogo
Take ur racist shit other places plz.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

And please take your low IQ posts to GBB were they belong. The adults are talking.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:20 pm And please take your low IQ posts to GBB were they belong. The adults are talking.

Pogo
+1,000
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: General Mob Questions

Post by phatmatress777 »

slimshady_007 wrote:

Pogo
If such sore subjects upset you go to g.b.b. where you belong. I'm sure they will enjoy youre useless posts and wigger point of view much more than us. Next time when you read something of this nature just recite eminem lyrics in youre head.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: General Mob Questions

Post by slimshady_007 »

phatmatress777 wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:30 am
slimshady_007 wrote:

Pogo
If such sore subjects upset you go to g.b.b. where you belong. I'm sure they will enjoy youre useless posts and wigger point of view much more than us. Next time when you read something of this nature just recite eminem lyrics in youre head.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk
U mind educating yourself and not resort to name calling?Plz grow up.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:20 pm And please take your low IQ posts to GBB were they belong. The adults are talking.
u prolly rilly r racist lol
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID